Author Topic: Places to go in Ft. Myers Beach Florida?  (Read 8996 times)

james72766

• Getbig II
Re: Places to go in Ft. Myers Beach Florida?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2012, 08:17:03 PM »
LOL! Depends, how much money do you owe me?  Seriously, not to worry, I live in Colorado now. Did live in Naples for about 2 years a little while back. A bit boring, but gorgeous.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2012, 08:23:51 PM »
LOL! Depends, how much money do you owe me?  Seriously, not to worry, I live in Colorado now. Did live in Naples for about 2 years a little while back. A bit boring, but gorgeous.

Yes, Naples is real nice. 240 is right, Ft Myers itself is a bit of a shithole. Ft Myers Beach and Bonita Springs is pretty decent.
So you are in Colorado, that drive on 70 from Denver to Grand Junction is a trip.

james72766

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2012, 08:50:03 PM »
I was never too crazy about Ft. Myers either. Would go downtown two or three times a year to meet friends. Most of the Ft. Myers locals hang out more at the bars and restaurants at Gulf Coast Town Center.

Another cool thing you may want to do is go to Everglades City and take an airboat ride. It's about an hour or so from Naples. Also, a bit further south (about 3 - 5 minutes from the Everglades City exit) there's a really weird/creepy wildlife sanctuary type of place. Dude who runs it is straight out of Deliverance. But the place is a blast. Has a HUGE python he'll let you play with sometimes and tons of other creatures all around the place. Everything from talking parrots to a killer turtle that has more jaw pressure than an alligator.

Also in Bonita Springs, there's Everglades Wonder Gardens. It's really cheesey, but cool at the same time. You'll see a ton of alligators and all kinds of animals. Pretty educational as well. Plus it's in the old section of Bonita (Old 41), which has a bit of character, and a good Mexican restaurant or two.

So you're familiar with Colorado? I live in Boulder. There are a ton of great drives around here. Some pretty harrowing along the cliffs.  Enjoy Naples/Ft. Myers.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2012, 09:29:28 PM »
If you go to the Waterside Shops tomorrow, sit at the bar at Brio and have a drink. Decent food and really cool atmosphere.

We were just there about 2 weeks ago...ate at Brio (at Waterside Shops) for the first time.

gymrat, if you like spicey and not a "clean" food, the chicken chipotle sandwich is great (fontina and boursin cheeses).  

Tons of sales right now for your wife rat, but even though Pastrami Dan's was closed, teh off season and lack of population is great.  Enjoy!
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2012, 09:31:49 PM »

Update, 240 the Gullwing is right across the street from the housing addition the house we are staying is at. It is called Fairview Isles. There is one huge house you can see from the upper floors of Gullwing and that is the house we are at.
That Publix does suck ass. Went to Docs for pizza tongiht, pretty good. Ate at Parrott Key last night, it was awesome. Randu's Fish House was terrible, and Pinchers was just ok. We have been leaving out DNA all over the house and pool.
Thanks to everyone for their input on places to go. Butterbean, we are going to Waterplace Shops tomorrow.

very cool.  Weather is HOT this week, huh?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »
very cool.  Weather is HOT this week, huh?

The heat is pretty brutal. I give it a 9.8 on the Sea Monkey scale. I am leaving them everywhere. We went back down to Captiva this morning and just dicked around. Had breakfast at the RC Otter I believe it is called. I bet I will put on 15 lbs while I am here. Going to go behind the Holiday Inn just down from us and rent a cabana and waverunner tomorrow. We were going to parasail but they want $150 for a tandem ride for 15 mins in the air. I don't mind spending money but I also don't like getting raped. That is a litte over the top in price.
Went downtown Ft. Myers yesterday afternoon to check out Howl Tattoo but like every business there was downtown, they were closed. Only a couple bars open.
No matter what the weather is or anything else, this sure as hell beats the fuck out of working for 2 weeks.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2012, 11:17:40 AM »
We were just there about 2 weeks ago...ate at Brio (at Waterside Shops) for the first time.

gymrat, if you like spicey and not a "clean" food, the chicken chipotle sandwich is great (fontina and boursin cheeses).  

Tons of sales right now for your wife rat, but even though Pastrami Dan's was closed, teh off season and lack of population is great.  Enjoy!

We were going to go to Brio for lunch today but got back a little late from Captiva. I have not been eating clean at all, back to it after this vacation. We are going to the outlet mall and Waterside shops tonight though. Then drinks at The Cottage and Launi Kai (sp?)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »
The heat is pretty brutal. I give it a 9.8 on the Sea Monkey scale. I am leaving them everywhere. We went back down to Captiva this morning and just dicked around. Had breakfast at the RC Otter I believe it is called. I bet I will put on 15 lbs while I am here. Going to go behind the Holiday Inn just down from us and rent a cabana and waverunner tomorrow. We were going to parasail but they want $150 for a tandem ride for 15 mins in the air. I don't mind spending money but I also don't like getting raped. That is a litte over the top in price.
Went downtown Ft. Myers yesterday afternoon to check out Howl Tattoo but like every business there was downtown, they were closed. Only a couple bars open.
No matter what the weather is or anything else, this sure as hell beats the fuck out of working for 2 weeks.
Still got them monkeys on (the rear end of) your back, huh ?     :-X

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2012, 11:21:06 AM »
It is our 25th wedding anniversary in a couple weeks and my wife and I are going to Ft. Myers for the first time for 10 days. My wife's sister and her husband just bought a $1.75 million dollar house on the inlet water and we are staying there (they will not be there). Looking for input for nice places to go for dinner and sites to see. We are too fucking old to go clubbing plus neither of us drink. Any help would be appreciated.

One other question, would a true getbigger leave their loads on the sheets or should I wash them before I leave?

a true getbigger is on so much AAS that they are shooting blanks, therefore they just inseminate pussy, therefore your question is moot

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2012, 11:24:24 AM »
Still got them monkeys on (the rear end of) your back, huh ?     :-X

I think I got them for life.  :-[

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
a true getbigger is on so much AAS that they are shooting blanks, therefore they just inseminate pussy, therefore your question is moot

I better up the dose then because last night I left enough jizz to spackle a ceiling.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2012, 09:13:41 AM »
No. Not in Fort Myers I wouldn't.  I can think of several other places I would rather be (with or without staying in a mansion). But there's no need for you to be defensive.  If that's where you have chosen to go... go and have fun!  8)

I go to Florida very regularly but Ft. Myers is never on my itinerary.

You are extremely annoying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
Then drinks at The Cottage and Launi Kai (sp?)

decent enough.  walk across the street to the Beached Whale - they have an awesome rooftop bar... nice way to see the beach and avoid loud ass rock music.  Unless that's your thing!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2012, 09:25:44 AM »
Is Siesta Key still good? 

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
Is Siesta Key still good? 

I couldn't tell you. It has been a lot of years since I have been there.