Author Topic: John Ramano fired from VPX? The truth?  (Read 26587 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: John Romano FIRED at VPX?
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2012, 07:03:21 AM »
  Gotta agree with Vince's post above. Mr. Dirt Diggler has no-one but himself to blame.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »
John romano ,is his own worst enemy.The guy keeps getting chances, but yet he blows them.I think Jack Owoc, was the last straw.I am actually suprised Jack Owoc would even associate with John Romano or Lee Priest.Jack Owoc, is a postive, up beat person who is a christian.
Lee Priest and John romano, are to loud mouth shit talking bitter people
They make fun of people, and the wrong people.To the point niether one will show up or is welcome at the Mr Olympia or Arnold Classic.
VPX is a succesful company, they got the Redline drink, and the Clenbutrx, which are there 2 best sellers.
I think these 2 products along with the prohormones that came with the fake syringe VPX used to sell were the created by Dan Duchaine before he died.
If you remeber correctly, in 2000 right before Dan Duchaine passed, Jack Owoc, was spending alot of time with Dan and even had Dan at his booth for the Arnold Expo.
I think Jack picked Dans Brain got these idea, and made great products out of them.
If yo you dont remeber Ultimate Orange was the stronges,t and most potent pre workout supplement ever made in the history, of sports nutrition.There isnt a preo workout, or energy drink that evn comes close to it
It was created by Dan Duchaine, and so was Designer Whey Protein, made by the same company next nutrition
Jack Owoc, was very smart to take advantage of Dans knowledge, to make these produts.
I think if Jack didnt hang out with a beforend Dan Duchaine, his prohormones, the Redline, Clenbutrex, and other products, wouldnt have ever been made.
The bottom, line is it was foolish for Jack to think he could use Lee Priest and John Romano to help promote his company.If anything those 2 people, would cause only problems.I bet people when VPX has a booth at an expo and John Romano isnt there, people are looking for him, to kick his ass.
John is not liked, by very many people, in the IFBB, NPC, or anywhere else.
He used to be a good writer, then he got this big head, and started becoming arrogant, an bashing peole for no reason.I bet 6 months from now John will be living under a bridge some hwere, lie he said before, if Steve Blechman didnt help him.He created this on his own...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2012, 01:12:30 AM »
John romano ,is his own worst enemy.The guy keeps getting chances, but yet he blows them.I think Jack Owoc, was the last straw.I am actually suprised Jack Owoc would even associate with John Romano or Lee Priest.Jack Owoc, is a postive, up beat person who is a christian.
Lee Priest and John romano, are to loud mouth shit talking bitter people
They make fun of people, and the wrong people.To the point niether one will show up or is welcome at the Mr Olympia or Arnold Classic.
VPX is a succesful company, they got the Redline drink, and the Clenbutrx, which are there 2 best sellers.
I think these 2 products along with the prohormones that came with the fake syringe VPX used to sell were the created by Dan Duchaine before he died.
If you remeber correctly, in 2000 right before Dan Duchaine passed, Jack Owoc, was spending alot of time with Dan and even had Dan at his booth for the Arnold Expo.
I think Jack picked Dans Brain got these idea, and made great products out of them.
If yo you dont remeber Ultimate Orange was the stronges,t and most potent pre workout supplement ever made in the history, of sports nutrition.There isnt a preo workout, or energy drink that evn comes close to it
It was created by Dan Duchaine, and so was Designer Whey Protein, made by the same company next nutrition
Jack Owoc, was very smart to take advantage of Dans knowledge, to make these produts.
I think if Jack didnt hang out with a beforend Dan Duchaine, his prohormones, the Redline, Clenbutrex, and other products, wouldnt have ever been made.
The bottom, line is it was foolish for Jack to think he could use Lee Priest and John Romano to help promote his company.If anything those 2 people, would cause only problems.I bet people when VPX has a booth at an expo and John Romano isnt there, people are looking for him, to kick his ass.
John is not liked, by very many people, in the IFBB, NPC, or anywhere else.
He used to be a good writer, then he got this big head, and started becoming arrogant, an bashing peole for no reason.I bet 6 months from now John will be living under a bridge some hwere, lie he said before, if Steve Blechman didnt help him.He created this on his own...
^^
Excellent comments, but I do believe he MUST have stepped on Jack Owoc's shoes personally to be fired.  Something must be a key issue...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2012, 10:20:55 AM »
^^
Excellent comments, but I do believe he MUST have stepped on Jack Owoc's shoes personally to be fired.  Something must be a key issue...

Owen is sick of Romanos bullshit dealing with the parole board etc..

Don't blame him for firing his ass ... Again

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2012, 03:24:47 PM »
For all of you character assassins, I would like to share with you the John Romano I know.  There is good and bad in all of us.  I have known John since he was in his mid twenties.  We have lost track of each other on and off over the years.  I haven't seen him for at least ten years but hope one of you will help put me back in touch with him during this difficult time.

John was a good friend.  He was the contractor and investor on many real estate deals.  He always had a great attitude, sense of humor and that twinkle in his eye that indicated mischief.

Many of you don't know this.  John attended the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, New York, where he became an incredible cook and also learned a lot about nutrition.  He was chef at many fine restaurants.  The meals he cooked for my parties and dinners for me and my wife were incredible.  He had a real way with deserts and, of course, italian food.  He could take an almost empty cupboard and make a great meal.

John loved automobiles.  He built a classic sports car from the ground up in one of my garages.  He just knew how.

John and Shelley lived in the guest house of my home in Malibu from 1990-1994.  Shelley was the apple of John's eye.  He cared for her dearly.  He made sure she ate the right stuff, didn't kill herself training, and was the best she could be, and she was.  He doted over her.  They were madly in love.  I saw them everyday, so I could observe.  She was ecstatic when he asked her to marry him.  I threw their wedding reception in Mexico.  They loved Mexico.  News magazine interviews with Shelley were held in my house and John made sure that she was relaxed for them.  They used sign language a lot and he and Shelley were able to communicate privately and publicly that way.  He had her back.

John has a wicked sense of humor.  He is extremely articulate, as you can see in his articles.  He is very, very smart.  Don't ever count him out.  He will be back, stronger than ever, with a better forum for his thoughts. 

Our hearts go out to Shelley's family.  She was a very special, engaging, and beautiful girl.  To a certain extent, John helped he realize that.

If any of you have information as to where I might contact John,  I would appreciate your help.

I have not attempted to change any of your minds but merely show you a side to John that you may never have known about.

Try "lost chest anonymous". They meet the last Thursday of every month in the Tijuana area.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
HEAR THE TRUTH WHAT HAPPENED WITH JOHN ROMANO,LEE,VPX ETC.....
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2012, 08:16:24 PM »
THIS SUNDAY 9 PM  DASHOW 108  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/06/25/dashhow-108john-romanoand-ifbb-pro-felicia-romero

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HERE THE TRUTH WHAT HAPPENED WITH JOHN ROMANO,LEE,VPX ETC.....
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »
It's "Hear", retard. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: HERE THE TRUTH WHAT HAPPENED WITH JOHN ROMANO,LEE,VPX ETC.....
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
I could give two fucks about him.....got my own life to live.

He`ll recover.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: HEAR THE TRUTH WHAT HAPPENED WITH JOHN ROMANO,LEE,VPX ETC.....
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2012, 08:34:38 PM »
THIS SUNDAY 9 PM  DASHOW 108  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/06/25/dashhow-108john-romanoand-ifbb-pro-felicia-romero

Could you just give a summary of things, Derek.
A

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »

Could you just give a summary of things, Derek.
ABOUT ME ? OR THE SHOW ? IF ME IM DOING MUCH BETTER THANKS IF MY SHOW. ROMANO DOES THE TALKING HES GOT ALOT TO SAY HE TOLD ME COULD BE EPIC. I AM EVEN CURIOUS. THANKS

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2012, 08:51:49 PM »
I dont give a fuck about what Romano has to say. Nothing he can say will make me change my mind that he is scum. As for you DA, you don't deserve good health. Even on dialysis you are pumping you body full of oil. Why don't you just put a gun to your head and get it over already.
T

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2012, 08:53:28 PM »
I dont give a fuck about what Romano has to say. Nothing he can say will make me change my mind that he is scum. As for you DA, you don't deserve good health. Even on dialysis you are pumping you body full of oil. Why don't you just put a gun to your head and get it over already.
LOL TO FUNNY FOR REAL. I WOULD PAY FOR THE DAY TO SEE ONE OF YOU TOUGH GUYS SAY  THAT TO MY FACE....REAL TOUGH YOU ARE TYPING BEHIND YOUR MOMMYS COMPUTER. FOR REAL.

PS ID TAKE MY DIALYSIS BUILD OVER YOUR SKINNY BUILD ANYDAY... :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2012, 08:54:38 PM »
LOL TO FUNNY FOR REAL. I WOULD PAY FOR THE DAY TO SEE ONE OF YOU TOUGH GUYS SAY  THAT TO MY FACE....REAL TOUGH YOU ARE TYPING BEHIND YOUR MOMMYS COMPUTER. FOR REAL.

I smoke your physique every day of the wek queer.
T

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
I smoke your physique every day of the wek queer.
POST A PICTURE BIATCH......  :-*

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
Your on dialisis Derick?

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2012, 09:08:40 PM »
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2012, 11:14:16 PM »

dude. get a life. your obsessed with men who take steroids and lift weights- like its some kind of rocket science. your lifestyle almost cost you your life. grow up for fucks sake. your such a fucking tool its almost incomprehensible. and before you cue your typical 'hater' and 'my physique smokes yours' comments save yourself the effort.
b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2012, 04:09:41 AM »
Lol @ the "truth".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2012, 04:20:21 AM »
Romano lost his job!

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2012, 05:09:23 AM »
Unfortuntaley this episode has run out of gas.. Romano is old news and not really exciting anymore. It was "news" when they left MD etc., but now not so much. He tried to stir up the industry with talking about the corruption but it hasn't changed anything.. things continue to be as they were and always will be. Just not really worth the effort anymore.

So for whatever reason Romano was fired, etc.. who cares.. really.. who does care?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2012, 05:36:50 AM »
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT! ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2012, 05:39:35 AM »

Can you fucking believe this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2012, 05:41:31 AM »
ABOUT ME ? OR THE SHOW ? IF ME IM DOING MUCH BETTER THANKS IF MY SHOW. ROMANO DOES THE TALKING HES GOT ALOT TO SAY HE TOLD ME COULD BE EPIC. I AM EVEN CURIOUS. THANKS

About what Romano said of course.  I already know everything about you except where that wart on your left upper lip came from
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2012, 05:44:48 AM »

A