Author Topic: Emergency Announcement Regarding CEDRIC MCMILLAN  (Read 14880 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Emergency Announcement Regarding CEDRIC MCMILLAN
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »
He does have a bit of a tbombz look to his triceps in that first pic.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
:D
"

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2012, 08:37:41 PM »
his look is also more appealing mainstream wise

hope he doesnt mess it up with slin and igf
jacked gear using athletes will never be accepted by the masses. can we stop the dumb shit already?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2012, 08:42:09 PM »
Cedric is the best bodybuilder in the world right now.

Unlike Wolfe,,,he will win the Olympia. not this year. next year. he is your next big champion, you heard it here first. I guarantee it.

this^

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2012, 09:28:56 PM »

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2012, 10:15:12 PM »
i think cedric looked great.. but when phil comes 3-4 inches shorter and weighing  245- 250 pounds he will look "smaller" for lack of a better word.. the added size looked great.. but he needs another15 pounds (which is very achievable without any "ruining" of his physique) if he wants to go up against many of the top tier.. that being said, he can do that easily.. i do believe that he will win the o, and easily, if he does that..

Phil heath 5'9 245 lbs bmi 36.2
Cedric 6'1 275 lbs = same mass
6'2 282 lbs = same mass per inch

so he needs anywhere from 5 - 12 lbs more on his frame to Match Phil

he is wide and has no gut unlike Mr narrow olympia

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2012, 11:29:52 PM »
Lee Haney Says “Cedric McMillan – A FUTURE MR. OLYMPIA”

Cedric has a bright future ahead of him. His potential is crystal clear. His overall shape, near perfect structure and height alone make for a killer combination. I signed Cedric to an exclusive MD contract four weeks before the NPC 2009 Nationals. I had him on the radar to win. And when Cedric took the Super-Heavyweight and Overall titles at the Nationals – I knew we were looking at a future Mr. O. A 6’1” frame, Cedric has a v-taper physique, tiny waist, wide shoulders and a huge thick super-wide back – just like Lee Haney.

Lee called me the other day and said he is very impressed and wants to coach Cedric. Lee said, “Cedric is a classic. No doubt he is going to be Mr. Olympia.”

I agree, if Cedric can stay healthy, pack on more mass with brute size and freaky condition, I believe Cedric will one day take home the sandow.

Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 02:48:27 AM »
Lee Haney Says “Cedric McMillan – A FUTURE MR. OLYMPIA”

Cedric has a bright future ahead of him. His potential is crystal clear. His overall shape, near perfect structure and height alone make for a killer combination. I signed Cedric to an exclusive MD contract four weeks before the NPC 2009 Nationals. I had him on the radar to win. And when Cedric took the Super-Heavyweight and Overall titles at the Nationals – I knew we were looking at a future Mr. O. A 6’1” frame, Cedric has a v-taper physique, tiny waist, wide shoulders and a huge thick super-wide back – just like Lee Haney.

Lee called me the other day and said he is very impressed and wants to coach Cedric. Lee said, “Cedric is a classic. No doubt he is going to be Mr. Olympia.”

I agree, if Cedric can stay healthy, pack on more mass with brute size and freaky condition, I believe Cedric will one day take home the sandow.

Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

Fucking retard!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2012, 04:11:24 AM »
guys calves are just fine

he literally has no weak points, and has the best shape to come along in years.

I think if he progresses and adds more quality size and approaches Colemans level of freakishness, he could..(i said COULD) be the best ever...we have never seen a guy that big, that complete and with such good lines. Ronnie is the best ever, but had no calves and funky abs...this dude lacks nothing.  He's Paul Dillet with a back, minus the horrible chest veins... and not spastic. Dillet did have cleaner lines in his abs, and better legs.

If i had to pick nits, he lacks bicep peak..that's the only negative i can come up with...and  it's not even a negative...his arms are gigantic

I firmly believe if this guy plays his cards right he can knock off Phil next year and dominate for years, he needs to keep the lines and get 5% freakier. I think he's the best now, but the judges standards demand more mass, why...I have no idea

Groink approved

epic_alien

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2012, 07:08:50 AM »
he loks great,

to be top 3 in the O for todays current standards ,he needs more legs(hamstrings) and shoulders.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
Note to Brandon Curry: This is what you need to look like in order to win contests. Coming in soft, does you no good.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:42 AM »

I think if he progresses and adds more quality size and approaches Colemans level of freakishness, he could..(i said COULD) be the best ever...we have never seen a guy that big, that complete and with such good lines. Ronnie is the best ever, but had no calves and funky abs...this dude lacks nothing.  He's Paul Dillet with a back, minus the horrible chest veins... and not spastic. Dillet did have cleaner lines in his abs, and better legs.

If i had to pick nits, he lacks bicep peak..that's the only negative i can come up with...and  it's not even a negative...his arms are gigantic

I firmly believe if this guy plays his cards right he can knock off Phil next year and dominate for years, he needs to keep the lines and get 5% freakier. I think he's the best now, but the judges standards demand more mass, why...I have no idea

Groink approved

of course they are fine ... for sprinting maybe .. I know you are trying to feel normal with those ballerina lower legs hahahaha

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 06:59:57 PM »
 :D
"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »
Heath is dryer and muscles has more 'pop' ...basically better in all aspects but width.

L

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 08:51:32 PM »
he loks great,

to be top 3 in the O for todays current standards ,he needs more legs(hamstrings) and shoulders.
Todays standards suck. They want you to have over grown legs and oil in your shoulders, unlike Cedric.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
He is good but he is no Lee Haney.

He's going to need size and a gut to dethrone Heath.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
Great physique. Hope he does something about that gyno though.
shotgun on the team

TWISTER

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 11:47:19 PM »
Great physique. Hope he does something about that gyno though.

Please say hello to hindemburg melao jr.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 02:15:29 AM »
I heard he was dropped by Mtech cause he refuses to use steroid like supplements like cell tech

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 03:02:22 AM »

Groink approved

He destroys Heath, Cutler, Branch et cetera.

Weaknesses i would say his bi's, lack a bit of shape as said, abs are weird which throws his lines out a bit, but those ptoblems are mainly aesthetic.

i think Beyeke has the best lines atm but Cedric can be freakier. I would be happy if either of them won it tbh.
Trans Milkshake.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 03:12:32 AM »

He destroys Heath, Cutler, Branch et cetera.

Weaknesses i would say his bi's, lack a bit of shape as said, abs are weird which throws his lines out a bit, but those ptoblems are mainly aesthetic.

i think Beyeke has the best lines atm but Cedric can be freakier. I would be happy if either of them won it tbh.

I'd be happy with both too. Both are good for the sport.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 03:39:59 AM »
He's missing the bloat and the water retension of the current champions. He has to inject some oil and get more softer to be in the top three.

That is one fantastic phyique that will be over looked.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 05:14:26 AM »
Some new pics:

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 05:25:34 AM »
Note to Brandon Curry: This is what you need to look like in order to win contests. Coming in soft, does you no good.
This, plus a little more front quad size!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2012, 05:43:33 AM »
Some new pics:

Reminds me of the black and white Flex Wheeler shots