Author Topic: Perseverance  (Read 3138 times)

Negative05

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Perseverance
« on: November 01, 2005, 05:57:17 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know who is on their way to being huge and ripped to hang in there.  The first time I got really muscular in my early 20's (I'm 29 now) people tried to discourage me by saying all I did was train.  I didn't have a life (clubs, drugs, loose women) like they did.  I did not listen to any of them thank God.  I had dedicated myself to accomplishing my bodybuilding goals.  What ended up happening is after about 3 years of steady training I got so large and impressive that everyone suddenly became my friend!  Guys at the gym would encourage me.  The big guys would talk to me, women would hit on me more, etc.  It was like I was Mr. Popular overnight.  Was fun blowing them off too!

Now, I wasn't roided up but I had big arms, big legs, cut calves, big shoulders, big traps...small back though (working on fixing that this time around) lol.  I felt fantastic and was very happy.  So delay your pleasures and DO NOT let family, friends, or coworkers discourage you from obtaining your bodybuilding goals.  I remember my mother warning me not to take in so much protein hahahahaha

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Perseverance
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 06:35:07 PM »
I'm right there with you bro! Keep it up!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 06:43:30 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know who is on their way to being huge and ripped to hang in there.  The first time I got really muscular in my early 20's (I'm 29 now) people tried to discourage me by saying all I did was train.  I didn't have a life (clubs, drugs, loose women) like they did.  I did not listen to any of them thank God.  I had dedicated myself to accomplishing my bodybuilding goals.  What ended up happening is after about 3 years of steady training I got so large and impressive that everyone suddenly became my friend!  Guys at the gym would encourage me.  The big guys would talk to me, women would hit on me more, etc.  It was like I was Mr. Popular overnight.  Was fun blowing them off too!

Now, I wasn't roided up but I had big arms, big legs, cut calves, big shoulders, big traps...small back though (working on fixing that this time around) lol.  I felt fantastic and was very happy.  So delay your pleasures and DO NOT let family, friends, or coworkers discourage you from obtaining your bodybuilding goals.  I remember my mother warning me not to take in so much protein hahahahaha

::)

sounds to me like you're suckin your own dick here kid

modesty's obviously NOT your strong suit

you should work on that !

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 03:28:52 AM »
It's actually true. Almost al highschoolfriens became fat, beerbelly :-X I won't start about the girls. Ass not around the middle, but somewhere behind the knees :-\

*Dutch*

• Getbig III
  • "Hey, you got rusty fenders on your bicycle!"
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 10:15:01 AM »

I think you are missing out on the loose women. ;)
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection.