Author Topic: Trayvon Martin shooting: Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial  (Read 2683 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMFAO.  Now that's a slap of truth.
240, endlessly calling this guy a bitch, is too much of a pussy to leave his mom's house without a gun.
This needs stickied.
Post of the fucking week.

I'm mid 30s, 185 to 190 pounds, I wrestled and did some TKD in high school and SDSI since.  I dont claim to be a ninja but I think I at least hold my own in situations.

zimmerman, of course, could not.   but then again, he's an obama voter, he beats women, and shoves LEO.  He's a bitch from square one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

I'm mid 30s, 185 to 190 pounds, I wrestled and did some TKD in high school and SDSI since.  I dont claim to be a ninja but I think I at least hold my own in situations.

zimmerman, of course, could not.   but then again, he's an obama voter, he beats women, and shoves LEO.  He's a bitch from square one.
Jesus Christ do you ever quit with your bullshit?
Shoved a LEO, you fucking idiot, a LEO plainclothes attacked his friend and he reacted not knowing it was a LEO.
FFS.

As for the woman, its not even clear that ever fucking happened.

Obama voter? Who gives a fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Shoved a LEO, you fucking idiot, a LEO plainclothes attacked his friend and he reacted not knowing it was a LEO.

link to the circumstances here?

A plainclothes law enforcement officer "ATTACKED" his friend?   Link?  Did the officer lose his badge?  And why did zimmerman get alcohol counseling for it?  He was underage and drinking at the time?  Yikes.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
link to the circumstances here?

A plainclothes law enforcement officer "ATTACKED" his friend?   Link?  Did the officer lose his badge?  And why did zimmerman get alcohol counseling for it?  He was underage and drinking at the time?  Yikes.
It was at a bar. Everyone was drunk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
he beats women

This kid never tells the truth.  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It was at a bar. Everyone was drunk.

Link?  or are you just winging it?

I didn't know it was okay to strike a person, as long as you were drunk.  Sweet.

Link?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
•In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

From MSNBC. This is the officers story.
Other reports have people saying he didnt know it was a cop until after he got in a shoving match.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
•In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

From MSNBC. This is the officers story.
Other reports have people saying he didnt know it was a cop until after he got in a shoving match.

I thought his friend was ATTACKED>    He was questioned, then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sounds like even back then, he was the kind of guy to throw himself into a violent situation without clear information.

Crazy how history repeats itself.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I thought his friend was ATTACKED>    He was questioned, then?
The account I read, which im not going to sift google for 1 hit in the middle of 5000 from liberal rags, said that a plainclothes cop came in and grabbed his buddy and started to get rough, and Zimmerman shoved the dude not knowing who he was. The cop then tried to charge him for resisting officer with violence.

Which he pleaded not guilty, and it was dropped down more than once because the officer was full of shit and the prosecution wouldnt be able to get it to stick, and totally dropped when he agreed to alcohol counseling.

I gave you a fucking MSNBC article assuming you would be able to figure out that if a place that wants to see Zimmerman burns reported only this, that you may wonder what they left out.

I guess thats what I get for assuming you actually arent a moron.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

You can hold your own?

HAHAHAHA...yeah, nothing says you can hold your own like packing a piece everytime you go out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You can hold your own?
HAHAHAHA...yeah, nothing says you can hold your own like packing a piece everytime you go out.

it's weird.  Many people who may commit violent crimes don't like to havee kung fu matchups.  They like to stab, shoot, or fight in numbers.

If someone comes at me punching, I use my hands and feet to get the hell outta there.
If someone comes at me with deadly force, I have a gun for that.

I think only a fool would leave any possible weapons off the table.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The account I read, which im not going to sift google for 1 hit in the middle of 5000 from liberal rags, said that a plainclothes cop came in and grabbed his buddy and started to get rough, and Zimmerman shoved the dude not knowing who he was. The cop then tried to charge him for resisting officer with violence.

Which he pleaded not guilty, and it was dropped down more than once because the officer was full of shit and the prosecution wouldnt be able to get it to stick, and totally dropped when he agreed to alcohol counseling.

I gave you a fucking MSNBC article assuming you would be able to figure out that if a place that wants to see Zimmerman burns reported only this, that you may wonder what they left out.

I guess thats what I get for assuming you actually arent a moron.

Ah, well, if his dad's a judge and this case was that flimsy, it's very odd he pleaded down and didn't have it outright dismissed.  Wasnt this the incident that cost him his college dream of the whole law enforcement major thing? 

I dunno, it's a stretch to just assume he was being the hero, and he's the victim.  And he's the victim against a crazy woman who charged him with violence.  And he's the victim against trayvon.  You know, after a while, a pattern emerges of this guy always being the hero but always getting in trouble for trying to save the day.  Either he's the unluckiest guy in America, or he's an angry busybody who just explodes at times.  Pattern definitely clear here - and when we see what the defense already admitted will be some daming thigns from his past we haven't heard yet... gulp!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Where the hell do you get him being a complete victim? No one is arguing that but your retarded ass. Are you incapable of realizing things dont fall neatly into 2 catagories, right and wrong, villian and victim? No situation is he the "victim", especially not the one where he attacked a plainclothes. Its called "gray" areas, thats what the LAW is for. Thats why we dont convict on MORALITY.

Are you really that immature?

Oh, I keep forgetting, you are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Where the hell do you get him being a complete victim? No one is arguing that but your retarded ass. Are you incapable of realizing things dont fall neatly into 2 catagories, right and wrong, villian and victim? No situation is he the "victim", especially not the one where he attacked a plainclothes. Its called "gray" areas, thats what the LAW is for. Thats why we dont convict on MORALITY.

Are you really that immature?

Oh, I keep forgetting, you are.

he was being a hero when he got involved with a cop shaking down his friend buying alcohol underage?
he was being a victim was accused of domestic violence by fiance
he was being a victim when trayvon attacked him

In all of these cases, the oh-so-cruel justic system attacks poor bobby zimmerman. 

Reminds me of when all those on-so-mean women all lied about herman cain.  All that smoke, but no fire, no way.  He's innocent.   Well, except for he wasn't, was he.