Author Topic: order of exersizes  (Read 2268 times)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
order of exersizes
« on: November 02, 2005, 08:15:50 AM »
just wondering who does traps before delts  hams befores quads and rows or deads before chins

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: order of exersizes
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 09:05:26 AM »
i do it all...i rearrange the order all the time. keeps the gains coming and training is more interesting.

usually i do the bigger compound movements first like deads, squats, bench...but i swap the order around on occasion.

8)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 09:13:04 AM »
ive always done hams first the pump in quads always feels so much better and kees. im gonna start doing delts first before traps and my big mass movment for back before pulls or pull overs.

g0ddang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 01:05:49 PM »
most of the time i keep it pretty typical and do the bigger body parts first(ex. squats -> hams -> calves) and once in a blue moon i reverse it. gotta keep them muscles guessing.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 04:28:14 AM »
Except for traps, I also switch once in a while. I makes the muscle work harder, because you already weakened him before you start your usual excersise.
Just keep in count that your weaker so don't force to much with certain excersises, especially DL en squat.

In my trainingroutine I also switch sometime biceps/chest. So I'll start with the biceproutine, and then I'll do the chestroutine.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 09:10:41 AM »
Sometimes the two former, but rarely the two latter.  As I have really long arms, I can only get about 13 or so chins at once, and can't really hit my lats too well if they've been fatigued by other exercises.  Deads, maybe, but not rows.  The other two i have tried, on occasion, and they do tend to make me sore.
:-)