Author Topic: Are Supplements A Waste of Money?  (Read 14602 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Are Supplements A Waste of Money?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2012, 10:38:32 AM »

Advertising and solicitation is not allowed on this or any board on getbig.
Your posts have been deleted.
:

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »
I like MCWAY
X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2012, 11:19:02 PM »
you never stop do you???

Nope. And, unlike you, I don't eat like a bird.  ;D

llennon

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 06:22:51 AM »
what does seal oil do for you ???

Seal Oil is the best, most natural and balanced source of Omega 3. It is more similar to the omega-3 a human body is born with and therefore it is more easily absorbed into the system compared to any other omega-3 oil. Seal oil also has no additives, chemicals or toxins which fish oils are very high in. Seal oil also contains EPA, DHA (like fish oils) but also DPA which has been proven to make DHA and EPA more effective. It helps to elasticize heart and brain vessel walls aswell it acts as an anti inflammatory.

If you were interested in learning more, had any questions, or were looking for somewhere to get them for a good price please contact me

Thanks!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 08:32:21 AM »
Seal Oil is the best, most natural and balanced source of Omega 3. It is more similar to the omega-3 a human body is born with and therefore it is more easily absorbed into the system compared to any other omega-3 oil. Seal oil also has no additives, chemicals or toxins which fish oils are very high in. Seal oil also contains EPA, DHA (like fish oils) but also DPA which has been proven to make DHA and EPA more effective. It helps to elasticize heart and brain vessel walls aswell it acts as an anti inflammatory.

If you were interested in learning more, had any questions, or were looking for somewhere to get them for a good price please contact me

Thanks!

Do you sell seal oil supplement directly?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 04:27:07 PM »

Do you sell seal oil supplement directly?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
I just want to make sure that our new friend understands that solicitation of any kind is forbidden on this board, and that ALL of our friends here understand that it is not advisable to send personal information and/or monies to an anonymous person on a message board for any reason.

Although, if you'd like to send me 20 bucks, shoot me a PM and I'll help arrange the details.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 06:25:31 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 06:34:44 PM »

llennon

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 07:50:22 AM »
I just want to make sure that our new friend understands that solicitation of any kind is forbidden on this board, and that ALL of our friends here understand that it is not advisable to send personal information and/or monies to an anonymous person on a message board for any reason.

Although, if you'd like to send me 20 bucks, shoot me a PM and I'll help arrange the details.

I take seal oil myself, I am not trying to solicitate at all. I just know a few good places you can get it for a good price. And the seal oil has really been working for me :)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
I take seal oil myself, I am not trying to solicitate at all. I just know a few good places you can get it for a good price. And the seal oil has really been working for me :)

working how?

they are just oil capsules...

they have marginal health benefits over time

llennon

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 08:10:10 AM »
The biggest difference I've noticed is my skin has cleared up quite a bit, and my blood pressure has gotten to a much healthier level. I know it helps blood flow and that DPA is an anti inflammatory so I think that's why I noticed a difference in my gums as well, they were always very red and sensitive.

Works differently for everyone i guess

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »
No

As Homo sapiens sapiens it's the same for all of us. It's doubtful that the benefits you claim are accurate. You are about to be moderated.

Have a nice day

llennon

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2012, 06:07:39 AM »
I know for a fact that some people notice a difference much sooner than others, and because omega-3 can help many different issues it would make sense that I notice something that had been an issue before. It depends on where your body is deficient

Not everyone has ADHD for example so I wouldnt expect to be more focused, but someone who does may expect such results.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »
The MOST overrated product EVER:

vitamin pills.

All sorts, multi, C, E, whatever.

The only exception might be Vitamin D, which is falsely labeled as a vitamin but is in fact a hormone.

If you have a good diet, you don't need that crap, on top of that it is still unkown how most of the vitamins are absorbed and how good they get absorbed when taken as a pill and without secondary helpers that naturally occur in the food naturally.

As for minerals, calcium is way overrated, you MIGHT need magnesium when on creatine or steroids, and some zinc maybe, but the rest you can get more than enough through a good diet.

Vitamins are the biggest scam ever.

I would disagree, the end stage forms of b vitamins for example can do some pretty cool shit. Also, certain minerals have some major effects, magnesium just makes me feel better after several weeks on a decent dose.

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 02:18:49 PM »
No,there not a waste of money.But it does depend. I have used Daa a few times and well as AD3 by Lecheek aNd PES and had pretty solid reaults... Im not a fan of supps but there are aome i mess around with from time to time...Be it placebo or not,either way it helps.