Author Topic: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire  (Read 34421 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire
« on: June 03, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »

Three second burst, about 150 rounds. Bring it bitches  ;D

- Discuss
#

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans??
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:42:26 AM »
Blaine is bring it!  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 04:05:43 PM »
Just send in Wiggs and crew. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 04:16:38 PM »
The war will never be won - military presence will be permanent.
Business.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »
Crippling your economy for the sake of trying to be tough guys.
P

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »
Dumb thread title, seeing as Vietnamese peasants and goat-fucking cave dwellers in Afghanistan accepted the challenge and, for the most part, did fuck with us and win. There are inherent limits to the use of military power and I hope we start to realize this rather than maintaining a "fuck with us and DIE!" attitude.

There is a reason they call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires.

The British, Greeks & Russians tried to do battle with Afghanistan and they all lost.  Right after the mid 1800's, Afghanistan became a problem for any nation trying to wage battle against it.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »
Dumb thread title, seeing as Vietnamese peasants and goat-fucking cave dwellers in Afghanistan accepted the challenge and, for the most part, did fuck with us and win. There are inherent limits to the use of military power and I hope we start to realize this rather than maintaining a "fuck with us and DIE!" attitude.
Hard to fight wars when your politicians make you fight with one hand tied around your nuts.
If they ever let the US military off the chain (read: without rediculous rules of engagement), they would mop the floor with pretty much any nation on earth.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
Hard to fight wars when your politicians make you fight with one hand tied around your nuts.
If they ever let the US military off the chain (read: without rediculous rules of engagement), they would mop the floor with pretty much any nation on earth.
So true. The problem with both of those wars are they are in effect civil wars.  The same country is divided and you have to worry about civilians and collateral damage. You also have infiltrators that are agents for the other side. We could have crushed both those countries easily. When we fought Germany we didn't care about civilians. They were all our enemies. We reduced the entire city of Dresden Germany to ruins in one night. The only inherent limitation is what we don't do. This country is a sleeping giant that other countries like to kick and laugh that we don't do anything. Watch out when we wake up.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »
So true. The problem with both of those wars are they are in effect civil wars.  The same country is divided and you have to worry about civilians and collateral damage. You also have infiltrators that are agents for the other side. We could have crushed both those countries easily. When we fought Germany we didn't care about civilians. They were all our enemies. We reduced the entire city of Dresden Germany to ruins in one night. The only inherent limitation is what we don't do. This country is a sleeping giant that other countries like to kick and laugh that we don't do anything. Watch out when we wake up.
The Fire Bombing of Dresden was fucking brutal. We didnt fuck around back then.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

Total truth. America's military might and its general lack of effectiveness has been exposed these past two decades. Despite monumental technology, great numbers of trained soldiers and a seemingly bottomless barrel of money to spend, the US of A can't seem to win a goddamned thing.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 05:04:36 PM »
... We could have crushed both those countries easily. When we fought Germany we didn't care about civilians. They were all our enemies. We reduced the entire city of Dresden Germany to ruins in one night. The only inherent limitation is what we don't do. This country is a sleeping giant that other countries like to kick and laugh that we don't do anything. Watch out when we wake up.

Please. Germany, a relatively small country with a small population and with what was at the time a faltering economy, almost beat the entire free world.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »
Total truth. America's military might and its general lack of effectiveness has been exposed these past two decades. Despite monumental technology, great numbers of trained soldiers and a seemingly bottomless barrel of money to spend, the US of A can't seem to win a goddamned thing.
Blame the rules of engagement. Blame the politicians starting wars without the will to win. They're more concerned with making sure they look good than they are with winning. The US military is unmatched in both its capabilities, and its technology.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 05:12:52 PM »
Blame the rules of engagement. Blame the politicians starting wars without the will to win. They're more concerned with making sure they look good than they are with winning. The US military is unmatched in both its capabilities, and its technology.

No, I blame the fact that, despite all its weapons and technology, the USA can never entirely defeat a nation. The US is great at destroying a city or whatever, but to take over a nation of people with absolute intent to never back down, good luck with that. Game over. USA loses.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
No, I blame the fact that, despite all its weapons and technology, the USA can never entirely defeat a nation. The US is great at destroying a city or whatever, but to take over a nation of people with absolute intent to never back down, good luck with that. Game over. USA loses.  
Deerrrppp.
Thats because we've never had that intent.
To do that, we'd have to annihilate everything. Good luck getting someone to convince the public and the politicians to go destroy an entire nation for no reason.
We have never, ever, gone to war (in recent history) with the intent of taking absolute control of someones elses country. Thats not how we roll.

Way to make yourself sound like a dumbass. Its pretty clear you know jack shit about the US military history.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 05:17:11 PM »
"you break it, you own it"
think about that for awhile...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
Deerrrppp.
To do that, we'd have to annihilate everything. Good luck getting someone to convince the public and the politicians to go destroy an entire nation for no reason.
We have never, ever, gone to war (in recent history) with the intent of taking absolute control of someones elses country. Thats not how we roll.

Way to make yourself sound like a dumbass. Its pretty clear you know jack shit about the US military history.

Fair enough.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »
Deerrrppp.

True.  We could annihilate Afghanistan if we wanted.  Just carpetbomb them into oblivion.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 05:31:34 PM »
There is a reason they call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires.

The British, Greeks & Russians tried to do battle with Afghanistan and they all lost.  Right after the mid 1800's, Afghanistan became a problem for any nation trying to wage battle against it.

"1"

I have said this a million times before.

You cannot defeat an army made up and that mixes with the civilian population. Even the Brits admitted they could not defeat the IRA.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 05:34:04 PM »

You cannot defeat an army made up and that mixes with the civilian population. Even the Brits admitted they could not defeat the IRA.
If you follow the stupid Geneva convention.  If America decided to go ancient on those bastards, we would win in a week.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 05:40:55 PM »

Truth.
Invading a country, trying to kill only militants while simultaenously trying to convince the civilians that they want you taking over their country, is next to impossible.

Jizzacked

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about how if you come to America, you may possibly get your fucking face eaten.  Apparently, that's how we roll these days

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 05:50:37 PM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about how if you come to America, you may possibly get your fucking face eaten.  Apparently, that's how we roll these days
Thats our new military strategy for taking the middle east.
Drop in some Zombies and let the rest take care of itself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
::)  One Bomb could end their entire existence and effectively erase their entire civilization off of the history books.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
The Fire Bombing of Dresden was fucking brutal. We didnt fuck around back then.

Indeed. They were going to follow up the bombing of Hiroshima with an immediate firebombing of the city. Just to make sure. This was eventually voted down because they wanted the results of the atomic bomb to speak for themselves.

Also, the third target set after Hiroshima and Nagasaki was Tokyo.
The answer is "yes".

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 06:02:41 PM »
::)  One Bomb could end their entire existence and effectively erase their entire civilization off of the history books.

USA are not the only ones with bombs now.

There are countless countries that could wipe out countless others.