Author Topic: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire  (Read 34733 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans??
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »
oh yeah!! well my pee pee is bigger than yours.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2012, 02:31:24 PM »
Its not even about dick measuring. Its a simple fact. Right or wrong, war is what we do. And we've gotten quite good at it. Think about it - the US hasnt spent more than a decade of actual peacetime in how long?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
''I love the smell of napalm in the morning'' 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »

Any time you're ready, brotha.

I've yet to lose a "cock off" up to this point and I doubt some short dick like yourself is gonna be the one to put me in my place.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »
Any time you're ready, brotha.

I've yet to lose a "cock off" up to this point and I doubt some short dick like yourself is gonna be the one to put me in my place.

outed! you have cock offs? wtf.. great way to look at a guys cock though aint it, your a smart one.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »
Many long post meltdowns in this thread  ;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2012, 03:12:28 PM »
The United States could bury the rest of the world in time for lunch if it REALLY every came to that degree.

All these whiny little anti-american fags crying in this thread are kidding themselves.

You Americans have become too used to fighting with an enemy which does not have the technology to fight back. Your motto is to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. As far as real soldiering skills are concerned you guys haven't a clue.  You hide behind your weapons because your army is made up of simple minded buffoons who join the US military because they are not skilled enough to do anything else. At least that way they will may be get healthcare and an "education" they couldn't afford otherwise. Other Western truely FREE democracies have healthcare and education for all. Not just the 1% who pull the strings of the other 99%.

The armies of the other western countries are made up of PROFESSIONALS who actually manage to engage with the locals. Everyone in the middle east loves the British military because they mix with them.  The US BUFFOONS just blast them all from above in their Appache helicopters because they are frightened uneducated redneck inbred imbeciles.

The US army are scared little boys.   The British Army are MEN.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
The United States could bury the rest of the world in time for lunch if it REALLY every came to that degree.

All these whiny little anti-american fags crying in this thread are kidding themselves.
We are so full of ourselves (Americans) when it comes to war.  Every top nation/empire fall eventually.  Do you really think America will last forever?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2012, 03:20:28 PM »
You Americans have become too used to fighting with an enemy which does not have the technology to fight back. Your motto is to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. As far as real soldiering skills are concerned you guys haven't a clue.  You hide behind your weapons because your army is made up of simple minded buffoons who join the US military because they are not skilled enough to do anything else. At least that way they will may be get healthcare and an "education" they couldn't afford otherwise. Other wastern truely FREE democracies have healthcare and education for all. Not just the 1% who pull the strings of the other 99%.

The armies of the other western countries are made up of PROFESSIONALS who actually manage to engage with the locals. Everyone in the middle east loves the British military because they mix with them.  The US BUFFOONS just blast them all from above in their Appache helicopters because they are frightened uneducated redneck inbred imbeciles.

First, its called a war, not a popularity contest.

Second, it's hard to take what you are saying about the British army serious when England's largest town was in shut down mode for a week by a bunch of rioting 14 year olds just a few months ago. :D

Third, learn how to properly spell a third grade level word, dumbass.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2012, 03:22:39 PM »
We are so full of ourselves (Americans) when it comes to war.  Every top nation/empire fall eventually.  Do you really think America will last forever?

I really do. For the next billion gazzillon years.  ::)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2012, 03:23:37 PM »
First, its called a war, not a popularity contest.

Second, it's hard to take what you are saying about the British army serious when England's largest town was in shut down mode for a week by a bunch of rioting 14 year olds just a few months ago. :D

Third, learn how to properly spell a third grade level word, dumbass.

I agree about the English.   I'm Scottish.  And Wastern is how the southern rednecks would say it. :D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:24 PM »
You Americans have become too used to fighting with an enemy which does not have the technology to fight back. Your motto is to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. As far as real soldiering skills are concerned you guys haven't a clue.  You hide behind your weapons because your army is made up of simple minded buffoons who join the US military because they are not skilled enough to do anything else. At least that way they will may be get healthcare and an "education" they couldn't afford otherwise. Other Western truely FREE democracies have healthcare and education for all. Not just the 1% who pull the strings of the other 99%.

you seemed like scared bitches when the I.R.A was terrorizing you all. I think in war, excluding weapons of mass destruction and high tech weapons. when it comes to old school war its always about who is willing to give it all up for their chosen cause. and that is a scary thought.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
I really do. For the next billion gazzillon years.  ::)

What the hell was that supposed to mean?  ;D  It was a serious question.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2012, 03:27:37 PM »
I agree about the English.   I'm Scottish.  And Wastern is how the southern rednecks would say it. :D

I'm from the south, have a slight bit of redneck in me and the man in my avatar is a personal hero of mine.

I know exactly what you are talking about.  :)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »
so when are we going to hang out big boy? I want to make you squeel like a pig. que banjo music. this thread took a real nose dive from intellectual to inbreeding.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »

I thought we were allies, Big Al. Churchill sure did.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2012, 04:56:06 PM »
I think we are allies with the ones we are scared of.  If all our allies rallied against us, we would be in trouble.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
Oh yeah, the americans won the war. Where were you for the first two years?  Britain declaired war on the Germans immediately they started invading the european countries. We didn't have to, we could even have joined the germans (seeing as Britain had a German royal family) but we got stuck right in.  Meanwhile the big brave Americans sat it out. Then when the Japanese kicked off you decided to drop the atomic bomb so you didn't have to face the nasty Japanese man to man.
Bunch of cowards and bullies.

And for your information,  the bombing of Dresden was a british decision and started by 773 british Lancaster bombers with america then sending in b17's the next day.
The whole exhibition was to show the Russians that UK and USA was not to be fucked with.

The British were isolated on their island, it wasn't like they were going to get invaded, Hitler abandoned Sea Lion before it ever got legs. And yeah, WWII almost bankrupt your country and cost you your empire. While I agree it was the US and England that defeated the Germans (along with the Russians) but we single handidly destroyed Japan. Go back to WWI, without America entering, the Germans would've won. The troops on the western front were in a stalemate until we entered. Yes, America and Britain are superpowers now, but America is the superior war machine. But, if you want to talk about the greatest fighting force to ever fight, it was Hitlers Germany.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
I think we are allies with the ones we are scared of.  If all our allies rallied against us, we would be in trouble.

We're scared of England?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »

I agree and i'm only bustin your balls.

When I think back to the D day landings with the brits, americans, canadians and the rest of the allies facing death head on for a real cause and not a fight for oil I realise that todays military are no comparison to our grandfathers. Of all allied countries.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2012, 05:03:08 PM »
We're scared of England?
Not a single country. If we had an attack from multiple countries, on multiple fronts, we would be in trouble.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »

When I think back to the D day landings with the brits, americans, canadians and the rest of the allies facing death head on for a real cause and not a fight for oil I realise that todays military are no comparison to our grandfathers. Of all allied countries.
I think that goes without saying, the warriors of WWII were a different breed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »

Nothing but respect.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2012, 05:43:37 PM »
I find a lot of Americans online to be dim, xenophopic, and quick to recommend violence on small and large scales.  Yet in person they are usually thoughtful, critical of their own government, and opposed to violence or war as all but a last resort.  

Wtf America?  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2012, 05:50:59 PM »
I find a lot of Americans online to be dim, xenophopic, and quick to recommend violence on small and large scales.  Yet in person they are usually thoughtful, critical of their own government, and opposed to violence or war as all but a last resort.  

Wtf America?  ???

Europeans tend to be very anti-Americans online. Could be a defense mechanism.