Author Topic: Game Of Thrones season finale....  (Read 41720 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Game Of Thrones season finale....
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:06:57 PM »
watched the Game of BONES season finale last night...very good effort

The Starks can't catch a fucking break if their lives depended on it..LOL, and the Lannisters always seem to come out on top.

i would imagine that's all going to change, although i have not read the books.

Overalll I enjoyed it. the editing, cinematography and direction of the show is Top Notch. it's a visual treat... and they weave the storylines together very effectively..

The pace is perfect and the story sucks you right in. great TV

what i don't care for very much is the Stannis Barratheon storyline with that stupid witch....he doesn't strike me as the weak willed type who would succumb to that shit.

Thought it was really good. that albino chick with the dragons is highly bangable, and looks like she sucks a mean dick, and i want to fuck Sersei Lannister too, in the ass though.

any other opinions ?

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Re: Game Of Thrones season finale....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:08:31 PM »
Nobody fucking cares...this isnt bodybuilding related..mods delete the thread

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:12:30 PM »
Nobody fucking cares...this isnt bodybuilding related..mods delete the thread

Khal Drogo is a pretty yoked dude, too bad they killed him off.

the dream sequence was pretty good though. and i liked the way that dragon lit that bald guy on fire.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:17:33 PM »
I didn't read the books though, so i had no idea that the storyline delves so much into fantasy, with dragons and zombies and shit.

I thought it was a medieval era story that focused on the power struggles between kingdoms, not so "lord of the rings"..but they do it really well, so no complaints. it's not cheesy at all

Jizzacked

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 12:18:51 PM »
pretty much my favorite show at the moment.  I have been bitching to people as well about the stannis firemuff storyline.  I could really do without that part of the story.  I was hoping joffrey was going to get his this season, but I guess we will have to wait.  last week's episode was fucking awesome.... "there are brave men knocking at our door.  lets go kill them"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 12:41:36 PM »
pretty much my favorite show at the moment.  I have been bitching to people as well about the stannis firemuff storyline.  I could really do without that part of the story.  I was hoping joffrey was going to get his this season, but I guess we will have to wait.  last week's episode was fucking awesome.... "there are brave men knocking at our door.  lets go kill them"

YUP...Tyrion carries the show IMO, and Peter Dinklage just won an Emmy i believe for that role.

The scene with Theon Greyjoy gave had me laughing my ASS off. "I'm going to kill that fucking hornblower!!!".... ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »

The Starks can't catch a fucking break if their lives depended on it..LOL, and the Lannisters always seem to come out on top.

Overalll I enjoyed it. the editing, cinematography and direction of the show is Top Notch. it's a visual treat... and they weave the storylines together very effectively..

what i don't care for very much is the Stannis Barratheon storyline with that stupid witch....he doesn't strike me as the weak willed type who would succumb to that shit.

Thought it was really good. that albino chick with the dragons is highly bangable, and looks like she sucks a mean dick, and i want to fuck Sersei Lannister too, in the ass though.

any other opinions ?

You must be hitting manopause or some shit because this is the gayest thread you ever posted. Seriously dude I liked it better when you were demanding a pic every other thread.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 01:05:32 PM »
You must be hitting manopause or some shit because this is the gayest thread you ever posted. Seriously dude I liked it better when you were demanding a pic every other thread.

who cares what you like...LOL

it's an awesome show

Are you going to ask me for the "truth" again ...Woodward and Bernstein, or just cry and whine about how "good "i am at the internet ?  ::)

You are a fat blob of shit who always has a typical fat man's response as to why he is a fat fuck..."i hurt my foot" waaaaaaah  ::)  :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »
Is this an online sci fi convention? I don't understand a single word being typed into this thread  ???
from incomplete data

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
I didn't read the books though, so i had no idea that the storyline delves so much into fantasy, with dragons and zombies and shit.

I thought it was a medieval era story that focused on the power struggles between kingdoms, not so "lord of the rings"..but they do it really well, so no complaints. it's not cheesy at all

The first three books are awesome, the third one in particular.  The last two and the most recent one in particular (#5) have been not nearly as good.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »

it's an awesome show

Are you going to ask me for the "truth" again ...Woodward and Bernstein, or just cry and whine about how "good "i am at the internet ?  ::)

You are a fat blob of shit who always has a typical fat man's response as to why he is a fat fuck..."i hurt my foot" waaaaaaah  ::)  :D

You should put a spoiler tag in the title

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »

it's an awesome show

Thanks for keeping track no worries though I can finally run again, which means the pounds should float off, just thank got it wasnt a spider  bite.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
Groink,

I thought it was a pretty decent season finale.  It certainly allowed for various new stories to flourish during the next season.

We saw the Queen of the Dragons, Daenerys Targaryen, unleash her babies against one of the undead for a brutal finish, to then only sack and ravage the black king's house, taking enough gold to fund her new conquest towards king's landing..

We saw the best actor on the show, Tyrion Lannister, survive a slice to the face that would have put even the strongest of men on their death beds.  I think that the plot will thicken even further with him, as he is not a fan of Joffrey or his mother.  I would have figured that with the presence of his father, he might have some more support within King's landing, but that's too premature to assume.

Stannis is obviously still free and somehow managed to make his way back to his Red Witch.  I honestly don't know how that happened since he looked to have been captured at the end of the battle, but regardless, I guess that story can also blossom into something else.

Robb Stark has yet to use his army for any serious conquering, so he still has large numbers on his side, versus the crippled army that the Lannisters now probably have after saving King's Landing.  We might very well see Robb Stark make his way to King's landing with a tremendous army on his side.

There also is another character that I hope they resurrect during season 3, because he is quickly becoming my second favorite character on the show.  Remember the guy who offered the youngest of the Stark girls 3 deaths, who later did some shape shifting midway through the show?  I think his name was Valar Morghulis?  Anyway, that cat's character is amazing if you ask me and they should certainly resurrect him come season 3.

As if those 5 twists weren't interesting enough, how about this shit?

Enough said with that picture, no need to go into the details..

The worst part of it all is that I think I read somewhere that season 3 is sleighted to start in April of 2013.  That's a long damn time to wait!

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »

any other opinions ?

Outed.  Although I want to watch this show. Everyone is talking about it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 02:39:28 PM »
Groink,

I thought it was a pretty decent season finale.  It certainly allowed for various new stories to flourish during the next season.

We saw the Queen of the Dragons, Daenerys Targaryen, unleash her babies against one of the undead for a brutal finish, to then only sack and ravage the black king's house, taking enough gold to fund her new conquest towards king's landing..

We saw the best actor on the show, Tyrion Lannister, survive a slice to the face that would have put even the strongest of men on their death beds.  I think that the plot will thicken even further with him, as he is not a fan of Joffrey or his mother.  I would have figured that with the presence of his father, he might have some more support within King's landing, but that's too premature to assume.

Stannis is obviously still free and somehow managed to make his way back to his Red Witch.  I honestly don't know how that happened since he looked to have been captured at the end of the battle, but regardless, I guess that story can also blossom into something else.

Robb Stark has yet to use his army for any serious conquering, so he still has large numbers on his side, versus the crippled army that the Lannisters now probably have after saving King's Landing.  We might very well see Robb Stark make his way to King's landing with a tremendous army on his side.

There also is another character that I hope they resurrect during season 3, because he is quickly becoming my second favorite character on the show.  Remember the guy who offered the youngest of the Stark girls 3 deaths, who later did some shape shifting midway through the show?  I think his name was Valar Morghulis?  Anyway, that cat's character is amazing if you ask me and they should certainly resurrect him come season 3.

The worst part of it all is that I think I read somewhere that season 3 is sleighted to start in April of 2013.  That's a long damn time to wait!

"1"
Outed. Thats a compliment to you though.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 02:41:17 PM »
Outed. Thats a compliment to you though.

Giving that show any less of a writeup would do it no justice.  There are still various elements I left out, but I'm sure Groink would agree that those seem to be the most promising.

"1"

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 02:45:03 PM »
They should let people pay to watch the series before it comes out on dvd.  I don't want to get a whole channel for a couple of t.v. shows.  I would pay $20 to watch an entire season of a good show though.  Maybe that is a good idea for a business.  Watch premium channel shows without paying monthly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »
what is it about?
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 03:00:12 PM »
what is it about?

Imagine if Johnny Falcon lived back in Victorian times with the presence of sorcerers, dragons, zombies and shape shifters...

Well, add to that the best fighting from movies like Gladiator, 300 and Troy, while mixing in a strong storyline and you might possibly have what Game of Thrones is a little like.

If you ever liked Conan The Barbarian movies with Arnold, this show would not disappoint.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »
Imagine if Johnny Falcon lived back in Victorian times with the presence of sorcerers, dragons, zombies and shape shifters...

Well, add to that the best fighting from movies like Gladiator, 300 and Troy, while mixing in a strong storyline and you might possibly have what Game of Thrones is a little like.

If you ever liked Conan The Barbarian movies with Arnold, this show would not disappoint.

"1"
Those are three of my all-time favorite movies.  This show does sound good.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
The only bad thing is that we have to wait until 2013 to continue the story of Jaimie Lannister and Brienne of Tarts romance, but one thing is certain, don't get too many favorites, since alot of heads will roll in Season 3.

We will see more of the one who burned Winterfell, as well as the end-result of marrying Charlie Chaplins granddaughter even though you promised someone else.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »
Those are three of my all-time favorite movies.  This show does sound good.

If Troy is in your tope 3 all time of movies, then you've got some fukcin problems

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 08:30:31 PM »
Groink,

"1"

Tyrion won't get any support from Tywin.  Tywin literally hates Tryion, he blames him for killing his wife at birth.  He only set Tyrion up as hand so if King's Landing would have fallen, it wouldn't have been blamed on Tywin.  Remember halfway through season 2 Tywin says, "I've always won wars, but this war I'm going to be remembered for".  He simply used Tyrion as a chess piece.  Tywin is the "true" power of Westeros, he's the power behind the throne.  Always has been, even when Robert was king.  Why be king when you can pull the kings strings.

Stannis wasn't captured in the battle of Blackwater Bay, he was taken away by his own men when they seen eminent defeat after Tywin's forces came riding in to save the day at the last minute.

Tywin's forces or the Red Keep is far from crippled.  They have now joined forces with House Tyrell, formerly Renly's men.  Now that Joffrey and Margery are to be married they're about to double in strength.  Plus Tywin is the richest in all the seven kingdoms, he could practically buy armies at the flick of a wrist.

Another note about Robb though, remember the 20 Ironborn that were there with Theon in Winterfell?  They were about to face down 500 men, Ramsay Bolton's men?  But then all of a sudden you see the city sacked and burned and everyone dead?  This is going to put the brakes on Robb a bit.  You'll see why in season 3.  And no, it wasn't the Ironborn or Theon's men that did that.

Yeah, Jagar, Arya's protector, seems to talk a lot like Syrio's doesn't he?  Arya's sword teacher?  Remember all the talk he did about "dancing" and being from Brohmos?  Remember the last thing he said to Arya in the season finale?  Is it Syrios?  That remains to be seen...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 08:34:29 PM »
Great show and books.