Author Topic: I have an admission...  (Read 4435 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I have an admission...
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:39:24 AM »
I went to yoga yesterday morning...

first time...

holy shit...

i am fricken sore but my chest workout today was through the roof!

my lower body is really flexible but the workout still pushed me and my upper body... my fricken shoulders... what a workout

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: I have an admission...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 06:29:12 AM »
normally some nice women at Yoga

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:40:50 PM »
normally some nice women at Yoga

couple of oldies, couple of hotties...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:47:23 PM »
too many loose bowels at Yoga

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
I went to yoga yesterday morning...

first time...

holy shit...

i am fricken sore but my chest workout today was through the roof!

my lower body is really flexible but the workout still pushed me and my upper body... my fricken shoulders... what a workout

Was it a "fitness yoga" class?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 06:33:53 PM »
You were the only man in that class, other than some tree hugging homos?
I've heard good stories about the women in yoga classes.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 07:50:59 PM »

Was it a "fitness yoga" class?

nono... hatha yoga

You were the only man in that class, other than some tree hugging homos?
I've heard good stories about the women in yoga classes.

as far as i know i was the only straight guy...

went again today, the tail was top shelf... i mean TOP shelf

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 09:36:56 AM »
Wooo:  Glad to hear your admission, confession is good for the soul.

Hatha positions/stretches will loosen the tendons, ligaments, joints, which include the muscle inserts and fibers themselves. Also the very important flexibility of the spine/hip/pelvic balance center of the body. Also gives direction to breathing and the control off. Hatha Yoga is a good place to start , for the casual public. Though most Yoga students do not look very strong, that can be very deceiving.

The regular BB/DB workouts should benefit from the Yoga flexibility and hold positions, which can aid the muscle impulse and recovery factors. Also improving the muscle/joint ROM to a impressive degree. In other words, helping to become bigger and stronger, through better weight training sessions. The mind/body connection can also develop to becoming  more aware of the control and individual function of the muscle worked and the entire body it's self. Yoga can aid athletes and sports minded people.

(Personal note; I practice Kundalini Yoga, which is a bit more advanced than general Yoga. In any event, most style Yoga's will help the bodies healing and self repairing abilities and in some cases, the mental health.)

In SoCal, women classes can be made up of PHD's and professional career women to desperate housewife's and recent (or many times) divorced women. Somewhere in the middle are college girls and much, much older women.  In SoCal, most women pay great attention to their bodies and looks..and it shows with even women in their 50's looking outstandoing. Many are doing Yoga to stay young and fit. Yoga is well known to increase  sexual energy's, in both men & women. Certain style Yoga's, as Kundalini & Tantric (for example), bring focus and practice to this available energy. Enlightenment through sex, with a willing partner. A reasonable looking male, who is in a Yoga class, should have opportunities to find out for him...at least in SoCal, don't know about Toronto. Good Luck.

F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 09:44:01 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »
Wooo:  Glad to hear your admission, confession is good for the soul.

Hatha positions/stretches will loosen the tendons, ligaments, joints, which include the muscle inserts and fibers themselves. Also the very important flexibility of the spine/hip/pelvic balance center of the body. Also gives direction to breathing and the control off. Hatha Yoga is a good place to start , for the casual public. Though most Yoga students do not look very strong, that can be very deceiving.

The regular BB/DB workouts should benefit from the Yoga flexibility and hold positions, which can aid the muscle impulse and recovery factors. Also improving the muscle/joint ROM to a impressive degree. In other words, helping to become bigger and stronger, through better weight training sessions. The mind/body connection can also develop to becoming  more aware of the control and individual function of the muscle worked and the entire body it's self. Yoga can aid athletes and sports minded people.

(Personal note; I practice Kundalini Yoga, which is a bit more advanced than general Yoga. In any event, most style Yoga's will help the bodies healing and self repairing abilities and in some cases, the mental health.)

In SoCal, women classes can be made up of PHD's and professional career women to desperate housewife's and recent (or many times) divorced women. Somewhere in the middle are college girls and much, much older women.  In SoCal, most women pay great attention to their bodies and looks..and it shows with even women in their 50's looking outstandoing. Many are doing Yoga to stay young and fit. Yoga is well known to increase  sexual energy's, in both men & women. Certain style Yoga's, as Kundalini & Tantric (for example), bring focus and practice to this available energy. Enlightenment through sex, with a willing partner. A reasonable looking male, who is in a Yoga class, should have opportunities to find out for him...at least in SoCal, don't know about Toronto. Good Luck.

well i am already married....

but i really enjoy these classes and i am already seeing results (increased flexibility as well as reduced muscle soreness after lifting)

i also started going to the aquafit classes... again these are full of a mixture of old ladies and hotties... i go to the 'deep end' version where you swim/tread water the whole time... after the first hour long class i almost threw up and took a nap in my car before driving home

why am i trying these new things at 33?  why not?... my ego no longer gets in the way and they are fun, accessible and essentially free (I already pay for the gym membership)

mixing this shit in has helped me maintain intense 2/day workouts during the week days and 3/day workouts on the weekends...

the variety makes it interesting and seriously fucking challenging...

anyway, it's monday night, that means sprints and plyometrics!  I'm off

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
WOOO: Water workout are excellent. Some of the best stamina (endurance plus strength) athletes are Water Polo players.  If you want to try different new things, why not indeed.

Heard the best looking women , in Canada, are in Montreal and Vancouver. Can't confirm Montreal, but having worked in Vancouver, BC.....I tend to agree. Seems being from California does carry some influence up there with the locals.  Good Luck.
F

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 06:16:02 PM »
i'm from montreal but currently live in toronto... there are hotties all over the place