Author Topic: David Yurman shades - They are $565  (Read 2963 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: David Yurman shades - They are $565
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 06:50:04 PM »
Oh man this recession is going to be fun.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 06:51:16 PM »
Those shades cost $10 to make.

I guess if you want to go around telling everyone you wear $565 shades, then buy them if that really floats your boat.

Of course, you are already telling people about it BEFORE you've even got them, I can't imagine what a douche you'll be once you actually have them.

/end of thread.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 07:06:13 PM »
^^^ future trend right there!
?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 07:23:57 PM »

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 09:31:43 PM »
Get some classic polarized Ray Ban or Persol glasses.  They'll never go out of style and you can keep them forever.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »
Get some fakes, 999 out of 1000 people who look at you wont know they are fake.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »
Get some fakes, 999 out of 1000 people who look at you wont know they are fake.

Shit, if I could get a fake pair, I would. I went to one of the street vendors and they didn't have those knock offs. While I do agree it is a bit pretentious to buy a pair of glasses that expensive, I'm usually not flashy. I wear normal clothes, mine and my wife's cars are paid for, I put money towards retirement weekly, and pay an extra $1,200 a month on the principle on my home loan. I'm not strapped for cash, and believe me, it is a pretty rediculous amount of money to spend on shades, but I see it no differently than buying an expensive smart phone. You have the chance of losing/breaking both, they cost more money, and you can have the utilitarian version for much cheaper. Now, understanding that that's probably a little extravagant, I'd like to ask, what is the most foolish/expensive purchase you've made?  And Marlo, I figured I could count on you to be throwing money around, Im sure the towers are boomin right now.  :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 04:59:25 AM »
Shit, if I could get a fake pair, I would. I went to one of the street vendors and they didn't have those knock offs. While I do agree it is a bit pretentious to buy a pair of glasses that expensive, I'm usually not flashy. I wear normal clothes, mine and my wife's cars are paid for, I put money towards retirement weekly, and pay an extra $1,200 a month on the principle on my home loan. I'm not strapped for cash, and believe me, it is a pretty rediculous amount of money to spend on shades, but I see it no differently than buying an expensive smart phone. You have the chance of losing/breaking both, they cost more money, and you can have the utilitarian version for much cheaper. Now, understanding that that's probably a little extravagant, I'd like to ask, what is the most foolish/expensive purchase you've made?  And Marlo, I figured I could count on you to be throwing money around, Im sure the towers are boomin right now.  :D
:D