Author Topic: 15yr old girl on 'Maury' exercising over 300 times!  (Read 7900 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: 15yr old girl on 'Maury' exercising over 300 times!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 11:24:54 AM »
Just out of interest - how many children do you have & what are their ages?
8 different kids from 7 different baby momma's.

/racist joke.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 04:14:58 PM »
i would kill her avril vagina if it was my daughter

hell yeah
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 04:20:06 PM »
i always wonder why these people think that it's a good idea to air their dirty private lives on national tv  ???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 07:22:06 AM »
Epic looking for attention,no father figure around!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
They grow up that way, because the parents failed, as usual in America. I haven't looked at the show with the parents on, but the way these women and men act and talk, is a reflection of how they were raised...

Not necissarily.  I've seen and known a lot of kids with great families turn out to be fuck ups.  You can raise your kid perfectly for 16 years then they make one asshole friend in high school who influences them into drugs, sex whatever.  Peer pressure is way stronger than any parenting can handle.  You can try as hard as you want to steer your kid in the right direction but they have a mind of their own.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Not necissarily.  I've seen and known a lot of kids with great families turn out to be fuck ups.  You can raise your kid perfectly for 16 years then they make one asshole friend in high school who influences them into drugs, sex whatever.  Peer pressure is way stronger than any parenting can handle.  You can try as hard as you want to steer your kid in the right direction but they have a mind of their own.

+1

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 09:37:50 AM »
black father

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 09:42:59 AM »

yep. old school friend of mine. middle class, great homelife, total fuck up.. in and out of prison most his adult life  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »
yep. old school friend of mine. middle class, great homelife, total fuck up.. in and out of prison most his adult life  ::)

I can give you the inverse. I have a friend who is Regional Director for a listed US company.

On the other hand his:

Brother 1 - committed suicide
Brother 2 - heroin addict, in & out of prison, now on trial for manslaughter
Brother 3 - ex-heroin addict, cleaned up his act but was fubar

Same upbringing, same parents, private boarding school for them all, lived in various countries, very wealthy & only the one guy didn't end up screwed up.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »
i knew people that grew up in very wealthy families with good parents and they ended up on the streets with a bad drug habit. drugs dont discriminate man they take whoevers willing. i drive past hooker areas on my way to work and see alot of young girls hanging around
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
damn you CANNOT say you wouldnt totally bang her 10 times a day without a straight face

shes hot as HELL. i love that snappy attitude dam i would pound her ass all day, it would probably increase my lifespan many points just because id be so happy tagging that tight ass
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 03:43:05 PM »
do you engage to one of them once in a while ;D
lol im tempted some times to hit up one of those hot crack/meth whores i see in durham. yes they are sometimes white and blonde  with bangin bodies and slutty tatoos
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »
do you engage to one of them once in a while ;D

they wave to me alot and i wave back, i like to stay on good terms ;)
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »
most of the crack meth whores you see in real life are the hottest, they know how to be real slutty and dirty and there bodies are malnourished and super skinny wich gives the illusion of hotter bodies
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »
they wave to me alot and i wave back, i like to stay on good terms ;)

lol thats awesome bro

imagine bangin that 18 year old blonde in the video bro
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 03:47:02 PM »
damn you CANNOT say you wouldnt totally bang her 10 times a day without a straight face

shes hot as HELL. i love that snappy attitude dam i would pound her ass all day, it would probably increase my lifespan many points just because id be so happy tagging that tight ass

would bang

'hot as hell' - no  :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 03:48:43 PM »
would bang

'hot as hell' - no  :-X

your crazy as shit her body and face are perfect. i love her voice too reall catty full of energy
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
your crazy as shit her body and face are perfect. i love her voice too reall catty full of energy

now i know you're jesting  :P

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 04:02:57 PM »
you got to be careful with them hookers, they will rob you blind. i saw a girl in the wal-mart parkin lot crying and telling me her boyfreind just dumped her, i said to myself ill try to bang her was she was vulnerable( i didnt know she was a hooker) i brought her to my house and when i turned my back for a minute she was gone. she was running down my friggin street with my brand new dvd player and my lap top
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »
Because maybe the homelife/parenting wasn't all that...it was a front.

There are always exceptions to the rule---Nobody is going to have the perfect Cosby show parenting.
You have to take in account personalities as well, some kids just don't listen, others are attentive.

Think of it as the "crossing the street", most kids are taught to look both ways before crossing the street, many will do that as habit, and some, a very small few forget---they end up getting hit, like a childhood friend of mine (she also didn't hear the car and the car was speeding)---she died.

Some people listen and do as they're told, others buck, and there are consequences and
reprecussions.
I can give you the inverse. I have a friend who is Regional Director for a listed US company.

On the other hand his:

Brother 1 - committed suicide
Brother 2 - heroin addict, in & out of prison, now on trial for manslaughter
Brother 3 - ex-heroin addict, cleaned up his act but was fubar

Same upbringing, same parents, private boarding school for them all, lived in various countries, very wealthy & only the one guy didn't end up screwed up.

How they grew up, could be the reason why they ended up like that.

I went to school with a guy who looked like Yahoo Serious, had everything handed to him---dude didn't want to do shit, except do drugs, because he knew he was set, parents would give him anything. Never kept up with after HS. But dealing with criminals, some of the most surprising ones, are the ones from rich families...they had no incentive to work or be productive, so they go the drug route.
Imagine being 20 yrs old and having an "allowance" of 25k a month? And live by yourself in a big ass house.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »
now i know you're jesting  :P

why is not a young white hoe acting slutty and ghetto not attractive. these types of girls are real fun. they will try there hardest to impress you showing there ass to you in a thong on the first date while they say "here ill show you my ass i know you wanna see it , every body cant stop staring at me" ect
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
i always wonder why these people think that it's a good idea to air their dirty private lives on national tv  ???

For money, it's all about the dollars!
#

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
are you people really discussing with a straight face "reality tv", something that is scripted, faked by actors who are paid for their performance?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »
are you people really discussing with a straight face "reality tv", something that is scripted, faked by actors who are paid for their performance?

They're not even good enough to follow a script.
#

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
1.) im guessing she is trying to get welfare and child support
2.) She doesnt "having everything the baby needs" wait until she sees the diaper and formula prices.
3.) women arnt called "players" they are called sluts
A