Author Topic: at the grocery, two things....  (Read 4142 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
at the grocery, two things....
« on: June 12, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »
First thing, should I get a multi vitamin while I'm here or is that just a waste that you piss away?

Second, the grocery is always packed with the most beautiful milfs.  All tanned up wearing short shorts.  So enjoyable to go shopping in the summer.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: at the grocery, two things....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »
just shoplift the multis and try to score with the milfs
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:42:25 PM »
Discuss the various available mv's with one of those milfs and share the story with us

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »
Discuss the various available mv's with one of those milfs and share the story with us

Yes!!! Perfect milf pick up technique... Helpless boy with nutritional defficiancy routine...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
Yes!!! Perfect milf pick up technique... Helpless boy with nutritional defficiancy routine...
yeah a 'one a day'keeps the milf's all day....or a centrum with extra zinc as u fondle the melons hers or the honey dews.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 11:33:31 PM »
Good times!
Mr. AZ 2003

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »

lol

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »
Actually, one time Squadfather went to the grocery store to pick up a DiGiorno's Pizza, a 12 pack of Miller Lite, and two packages of Oreos because they were on sale plus he had a coupon.

He was walking toward the cookie aisle when he saw this skinnyfat twink in a black "hostility" hoodie (hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::) )  trying his best to pick up a 25 lb bag of Fresh Step kitty litter while his tatted up skank girl looked on.  Squadfather walked up, winked at the girl, and helped the guy get that bag into his cart.  He shook Dave's hand to thank SF and he said, "Good LORD, what a grip!!  You must be an Olympic weightlifter or play in the NFL!!"  He blushed, grinned, and said, "Actually, I just started working out with the Shake Weight, which I do 3x a week for 6 minutes.  It's a killer workout!!"  

The girl slipped Dave her number while the guy was going over his grocery list.  He took it, walked out, and threw the number away.  

They won't recover.
~

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 09:23:37 AM »
i read that multivitamin tabs dont work or something, but i still get them, i believe in them.

when im on a fad diet of mostly just protein and some vegs, i feel better with them.

maybe its all bs but they taste kinda good :D

so you get the flintstones chewables then ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 10:05:10 AM »
Go shopping without wearing your pants........it`ll get you noticed by hot milfs and policemen everytime. 

HTH

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 10:06:26 AM »
;D Solid advice.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »
or during summer in speedos and act as if its the most normal thing ever, thats legitimate ;D
Hey,funny you should say that bro....I`m wearing Speedos as I type this!!   ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »
or during summer in speedos and act as if its the most normal thing ever, thats legitimate ;D

i cant believe i used to wear speedos at one time, back in the early 90,s i had those speedo shorts that stuck up your ass something raw. i had the ones that where yellow and black, i used to stick a thermal sock on top of my johnson to make it look bigger :-[
R

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 10:15:09 AM »
Actually, one time Squadfather went to the grocery store to pick up a DiGiorno's Pizza, a 12 pack of Miller Lite, and two packages of Oreos because they were on sale plus he had a coupon.

He was walking toward the cookie aisle when he saw this skinnyfat twink in a black "hostility" hoodie (hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::) )  trying his best to pick up a 25 lb bag of Fresh Step kitty litter while his tatted up skank girl looked on.  Squadfather walked up, winked at the girl, and helped the guy get that bag into his cart.  He shook Dave's hand to thank SF and he said, "Good LORD, what a grip!!  You must be an Olympic weightlifter or play in the NFL!!"  He blushed, grinned, and said, "Actually, I just started working out with the Shake Weight, which I do 3x a week for 6 minutes.  It's a killer workout!!"  

The girl slipped Dave her number while the guy was going over his grocery list.  He took it, walked out, and threw the number away.  

They won't recover.

Haha!  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 10:26:20 AM »
when i go shopping i notice that it's the africans that eat the healthiest by a fucking country mile. never see anything in their trolleys other than fresh produce.

then very closely followed by the chinese. everything fresh although, surprisingly, i see them buying chinese sauces in a jar.  :-\

polish people eat pretty healthy too. their food looks like shit though. pickles and fish in a jar  :-X

pakis and indians seem to have a very sweet tooth. you'll see pakis gathered like vultures round the reduced items shelfs.

chavy brits eat shit, basically.  cheap, prtocessed, ready made shite for the most part. the only veg they eat comes in donner kebabs from the take-a-way

slovakians are on a par with the worst of the chavs. really cheap and nasty supermarket basics. don't ever seem to see them buying anything fresh.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 10:35:36 AM »
i cant believe i used to wear speedos at one time, back in the early 90,s i had those speedo shorts that stuck up your ass something raw. i had the ones that where yellow and black, i used to stick a thermal sock on top of my johnson to make it look bigger :-[
I still do that bro!  :D

You crazy bastard!!  LOL  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 10:49:15 AM »
they pretty much(africans,chinese,polish) all go to food stores that just sell the products from thier countries up my way. i hit up the asian market sometimes to buy fish and the polish market to get balogni and other cold cuts, nothing beats the polish market in that area imo. i havent got around to hitten up the african store yet
R

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 10:51:39 AM »
when i go shopping i notice that it's the africans that eat the healthiest by a fucking country mile. never see anything in their trolleys other than fresh produce.  - apart from the heavy crack pipe usage

then very closely followed by the chinese. everything fresh although, surprisingly, i see them buying chinese sauces in a jar.  :-\ - opium abuse

polish people eat pretty healthy too. their food looks like shit though. pickles and fish in a jar  :-X - home made vodka that is straight poison

pakis and indians seem to have a very sweet tooth. you'll see pakis gathered like vultures round the reduced items shelfs. - raping young white girls

chavy brits eat shit, basically.  cheap, prtocessed, ready made shite for the most part. the only veg they eat comes in donner kebabs from the take-a-way

slovakians are on a par with the worst of the chavs. really cheap and nasty supermarket basics. don't ever seem to see them buying anything fresh.

fixed
T

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 11:03:15 AM »
hm this sounds like london, right?

but from my experience in london, the people who eat the worst food are the british "chavs" and the black population.

paki and india stick to their own stuff, chinese i never see eating, only selling ;D

no, bradford, up north.

black brits is kinda mixed.. west indian food is fresh, healthy and tasty. but the younger generation eat just like your typical brits as well as w. indian food.

for the most part pakis  do eat their own shit. but i see them also buying shit like frozen cheese pizzas and cheap and nasty fish fingers. also gallons of fucking milk and tons of sugar.. as well as biscuits and shit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 01:52:42 PM »

They won't recover.

Thanks for this!!!  ;D ;D ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
I was at the grocery today and this dude walked past me and his right arm had been amputated at his elbow. I immediately thought to myself "I can totally outbench that guy."  :D
time under tension

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 04:18:37 PM »
Thanks for this!!!  ;D ;D ;D

my pleasure
~