Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2014, 09:41:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How fucked up is that...  (Read 5343 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2012, 01:25:39 AM »

Stark, was the first gift you ever made to your wife the biography of Hermann Goering?

Did you follow that with showing her your collection of Hitler Youth knives?
I find the guys Thor Hammer funny. What a dick. Do not forget he was Bundeswehr Roll Eyes They are about as much use as Tits on a fish..as hard as my first shit. This cheese dick also said on another thread he was a "Green Beret"...LOL. He meant Panzer Grenadier..( German Infantry ). Well "Stark" i know the Bundeswehr because i was in the British Army for 10 Years in Germany. My advice to you is shut your little mouth little boy because you are a 0.
Report to moderator   Logged
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »

I find the guys Thor Hammer funny. What a dick. Do not forget he was Bundeswehr Roll Eyes They are about as much use as Tits on a fish..as hard as my first shit. This cheese dick also said on another thread he was a "Green Beret"...LOL. He meant Panzer Grenadier..( German Infantry ). Well "Stark" i know the Bundeswehr because i was in the British Army for 10 Years in Germany. My advice to you is shut your little mouth little boy because you are a 0.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 01:29:34 AM »

Stark, since you've made it clear you've had retarded relatives, were your uncles expected to gas their own children during WWII?
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2012, 01:47:36 AM »

First of all I NEVER said I was a green baret lolol you obviously don’t know me well enough, I would never say that I have more a clue about the world armies and military in general than you , 10 years in German? Were when and prove please?
BTW The German bundes wehr is an extremely good army, hard? Who said you need to be hard? The German Panzergrenadiers are the mechanize infantry – and depending were you server you might see more training than others.
I was in Paris I participated in the first parade in Paris independence day after hitler had his parade,  I was in Candad and many other place.

Lol and don’t get me started about the “hard” british army, I have served with you and the French before, the French are ten times harder than your army, all you have are half wits that cannot hold a steady job in civie life and have no interest in serving their country.
Lol I remember an excersise were we stayed outside for 2 weeks in the black forest, I’ve seen british soldiers move off because it got “too cold” and too wet, you pussies.
No wonder we raped you left right and center in WW2 and you had to to go cry for help to the big brother.
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2012, 01:49:24 AM »

Stark, since you've made it clear you've had retarded relatives, were your uncles expected to gas their own children during WWII?

When did I say that?
And please note, if you make that mistake once more that you talk retardation about my kids I will own you so bad (and I have done so with others in the past) that you will have to either move away or change your name, trust me you do not want to go there - and I never make idle threats Wink but I can make this stay here very uncomfortable for you by being a complete and utter girl and annoy you to an extreme.

So your choice, next question.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2012, 01:55:39 AM »

Big man on the internet. Fact is when we were downtown the Germans kept their mouths shut. your Army are wankers. The British and American army were sent to Germany to keep little fags like you safe in your bed at night because the Russians would have took you out no problem. I was 5 years in Bergen Hohne ( you should know that you Nazi shit because Belsen was just up the road ) I then spent 5 years in Herford NRW. 1985 till 1995. Little Nazi scum bag.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »

tell me where you live in Germany.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2012, 02:01:20 AM »

When did I say that?
And please note, if you make that mistake once more that you talk retardation about my kids I will own you so bad (and I have done so with others in the past) that you will have to either move away or change your name, trust me you do not want to go there - and I never make idle threats Wink but I can make this stay here very uncomfortable for you by being a complete and utter girl and annoy you to an extreme.

So your choice, next question.

I never said anything about your kids. Are you using them again to trump up sympathy for yourself? I remember you doing the same with Quaker Oats, making a big show and dance on how he bad-mouthed your kid, you're a big fat hairy fucking drama queen.

Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:11 AM »

Big man on the internet. Fact is when we were downtown the Germans kept their mouths shut. your Army are wankers. The British and American army were sent to Germany to keep little fags like you safe in your bed at night because the Russians would have took you out no problem. I was 5 years in Bergen Hohne ( you should know that you Nazi shit because Belsen was just up the road ) I then spent 5 years in Herford NRW. 1985 till 1995. Little Nazi scum bag.

I think your posting style pretty much confirms what kind of “hard” people we find in the UK army Cheesy
Okay I meet paras they were cool, I also meet supposed SBS folks when I had my close quarter combat training in Hammelburg when got selected for an infantry course with the Fernspaeher (google that up Wink if you like) but apart from that and since I serverved in close proximity with the Brits and the French I can only say most of your “hard” British soldiers were soldiers lads that had less backbone than a jelly fish  sorry to say.

And when it came down to the Russians, hm we were pretty okay looking after our own borders after you left the country.

Oh and what color is the boat house at herford ? You tough guy haha next you are telling me tried out for SAS but you are not allowed to tell us hahaha
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 02:04:18 AM »

Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2012, 02:05:58 AM »

I never said anything about your kids. Are you using them again to trump up sympathy for yourself? I remember you doing the same with Quaker Oats, making a big show and dance on how he bad-mouthed your kid, you're a big fat hairy fucking drama queen.

Listen and learn from somebody who has been a long time on getbig and has been pretty much one of the most hated and loved people here Cheesy

Always stick to the truth, if you don't you get called out and you have nothing to back it up with.

When I made a big deal out of Dave saying that he wishes cancer to my kids well guess what - HE DID say that, he didn't meant to say it but he did.

You saying that I CONFIRMED that part of my relatives are retarded, is NOT true, I have never said that, so if you want to make it here stick to the truth, I give you amplified reasons and opportunity to own me Smiley
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2012, 02:07:23 AM »

tell me where you are in Germany big mouth
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2012, 02:08:49 AM »

you really are a stupid little dick. All mouth.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2012, 02:09:55 AM »

Well you see the difference here is that - I am talking about something that has happened in the past, you are talking about behavior of your race that happens right now.
LMAO, "my race" are you crazy?............

My pics are all over this board, here I will take a picture for you...

* DSC02423.JPG (56.15 KB, 640x480 - viewed 84 times.)
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2012, 02:10:44 AM »

tell me where you are in Germany big mouth

Why do you need to know that "hard man" hahah.

Its always the same with people like you, I nearly made it into that, or I nearly made it that far, I nearly got that job - its always half half half with you guys.
I bet you unless you can prove different (and don't even bother posting pictures since you can find them anywhere, more prove is needed) you were probably working in the officers canteen, your "I have trained in Herford" is prove enough Roll Eyes

You hard special forces guy hahaha
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2012, 02:11:36 AM »

LMAO, "my race" are you crazy?............

My pics are all over this board, here I will take a picture for you...

Solid physique, I have a shitty memory for that sort of thing, my apologies.
Tito24
Getbig V

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2012, 02:12:56 AM »

hes white stark dont worry
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2012, 02:15:09 AM »

Solid physique, I have a shitty memory for that sort of thing, my apologies.
Why thank you  Grin

hes white stark dont worry
Ya I am pretty white but actually was born in Costa Rica
Tito24
Getbig V

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »

Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2012, 02:18:43 AM »

Why thank you  Grin
Ya I am pretty white but actually was born in Costa Rica

Ah shit now I have to take you off my cool list again

Wink
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2012, 02:20:38 AM »

Listen and learn from somebody who has been a long time on getbig and has been pretty much one of the most hated and loved people here Cheesy

Always stick to the truth, if you don't you get called out and you have nothing to back it up with.

When I made a big deal out of Dave saying that he wishes cancer to my kids well guess what - HE DID say that, he didn't meant to say it but he did.

You saying that I CONFIRMED that part of my relatives are retarded, is NOT true, I have never said that, so if you want to make it here stick to the truth, I give you amplified reasons and opportunity to own me Smiley

Well that's really nice, but please hold yourself accountable to your standard of "truth" and point out where I said anything about your kids.
You're a big, fat, hairy exaggerating drama queen and you now you've gotten so desperate you're using your long-time forumite credentials to make a point. ahaha you wanker, I own your soul, I don't need "amplified reasons" at all Grin Grin
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2012, 02:22:23 AM »

Ah shit now I have to take you off my cool list again

Wink
He is so "STARK"...  Roll Eyes hard like the piece of shit he is
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2012, 02:23:00 AM »

Well that's really nice, but please hold yourself accountable to your standard of "truth" and point out where I said anything about your kids.
You're a big, fat, hairy exaggerating drama queen and you now you've gotten so desperate you're using your long-time forumite credentials to make a point. ahaha you wanker, I own your soul, I don't need "amplified reasons" at all Grin Grin

The point that i made (and this is the last chance I give you before I simply ignore you) - stick to the truth, I never said anything about my relatives - and as far as I am concerned my kids are relatives no?

So stick to the truth and we will have a lot of fun.

hmmkay boi?
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2012, 02:23:34 AM »

He is so "STARK"...  Roll Eyes hard like the piece of shit he is

Still fuming?

Hard "British" soldier?  Cheesy
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2012, 02:36:24 AM »

Why do you need to know that "hard man" hahah.

Its always the same with people like you, I nearly made it into that, or I nearly made it that far, I nearly got that job - its always half half half with you guys.
I bet you unless you can prove different (and don't even bother posting pictures since you can find them anywhere, more prove is needed) you were probably working in the officers canteen, your "I have trained in Herford" is prove enough Roll Eyes

You hard special forces guy hahaha

ahahaha you fucking mongol, SAS trains in Hereford, England, not the Heford in Germany.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!