Author Topic: How fucked up is that...  (Read 20770 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: How fucked up is that...
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 02:08:16 PM »
I'm watching One Adam12 right now.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »
It's a publicity stunt.
Stalin's children are still fertile.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »
lol, just imagine there being remembrance ceremonies worldwide for nazi soldiers

They do that in Latvia, they have a march for the fallen SS soldiers every year.

Latvian have balls of fucking steel

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 02:51:42 PM »
Are u german Stark?

I agree fuck them (jews) if they want to still cry about shit that has already happened and been dealt with. The germans should just tell em to fuck off, whats done is done.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »
I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Fucking dumb fucking people.

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Sorry about that whole "Jew thing"

Your hero, Hitler, was a weak minded loser, hence his suicide. Now fuck off you scumbag Nazi!
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:48 PM »
Your hero, Hitler, was a weak minded loser, hence his suicide. Now fuck off you scumbag Nazi!

yaaaawn ::) you are more boring and more small minded that the retard boy down the road.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »
Way to much hatred in this thread ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:59 PM »
Are u german Stark?

I agree fuck them (jews) if they want to still cry about shit that has already happened and been dealt with. The germans should just tell em to fuck off, whats done is done.

Oh ffs, thats not what I meant, I don't have anything against jews why the fuck would I its only a religion and i find any religion stupid pointless and small minded.
I am talking about the do-gooders sheep small minded all time political correct dick heads that want to ram their collective guilt of something that happened a long time before I was born down my throat.

Here is an interesting thought.

Now since Germany is a multi culti country and more important and immigration country, we consider anybody who his born in Germany well German, now if a Turkish family has a child in Germany does the child has to feel guilty by the virtual fact that its now considered German?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
Oh ffs, thats not what I meant, I don't have anything against jews why the fuck would I its only a religion and i find any religion stupid pointless and small minded.
I am talking about the do-gooders sheep small minded all time political correct dick heads that want to ram their collective guilt of something that happened a long time before I was born down my throat.

Here is an interesting thought.

Now since Germany is a multi culti country and more important and immigration country, we consider anybody who his born in Germany well German, now if a Turkish family has a child in Germany does the child has to feel guilty by the virtual fact that its now considered German?

I agree with you but you ram the guilt to innocent individual black people that don't have anything to do with the behaviour of a few gangbangers in the same way, doesn't feel good does it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »
I see, so this is how you met your wife in Latvia then, in a Nazi rally. Nice.

yawn ::) -try harder, you are become not funny which means soon enough I will have to ignore you :(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2012, 12:52:34 AM »
I agree with you but you ram the guilt to innocent individual black people that don't have anything to do with the behaviour of a few gangbangers in the same way, doesn't feel good does it.

Well you see the difference here is that - I am talking about something that has happened in the past, you are talking about behavior of your race that happens right now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 12:55:55 AM »
I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Fucking dumb fucking people.

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Sorry about that whole "Jew thing"

I watched a documentary where she went back to her old home at the camp, I think she was sincerely feeling guilty.  She blubbered like a maniac throughout the movie.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »
Germans in general are wankers though, but Jaaaaaysus the Jews are a shower of c*nts as well. Actually, I don't really like anyone. Don't get me started on the "fear dubh".

You're alright for a German, Stark. You're a bit of craic, sure.

The only people I really like are Brits, Irish, Aussies, Canadians and the Yanks. Brazilians are cool too. I'm a nice guy.

(I'm only joking, I love everybody excep the "fear dubh")

hahahahahahha.....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 01:01:35 AM »
Stark, was the first gift you ever made to your wife the biography of Hermann Goering?

Did you follow that with showing her your collection of Hitler Youth knives?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »
Stark, was the first gift you ever made to your wife the biography of Hermann Goering?

now that's better ;) stop with the boring cliches, the above is good stuff.

To answer your question, no... but she was impressed with my fast library of all WW2 and in specific about my uhmm close to 50 books regarding concentration camps.

i mean she was completely clueless about the whole thing, I nearly danced the first time when she told me... SS ? yeah i think my grand dad was in the SS :D

Needless to say she has learned a great deal since then.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 01:23:09 AM »

BTW have you always played the piano?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 01:24:42 AM »
Did you show her your zyklon B canister "souvenir" that your relatives used to gas helpless people with?

helpless? Please elaborate.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 01:25:39 AM »

I find the guys Thor Hammer funny. What a dick. Do not forget he was Bundeswehr ::) They are about as much use as Tits on a fish..as hard as my first shit. This cheese dick also said on another thread he was a "Green Beret"...LOL. He meant Panzer Grenadier..( German Infantry ). Well "Stark" i know the Bundeswehr because i was in the British Army for 10 Years in Germany. My advice to you is shut your little mouth little boy because you are a 0.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »
I find the guys Thor Hammer funny. What a dick. Do not forget he was Bundeswehr ::) They are about as much use as Tits on a fish..as hard as my first shit. This cheese dick also said on another thread he was a "Green Beret"...LOL. He meant Panzer Grenadier..( German Infantry ). Well "Stark" i know the Bundeswehr because i was in the British Army for 10 Years in Germany. My advice to you is shut your little mouth little boy because you are a 0.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 01:47:36 AM »

First of all I NEVER said I was a green baret lolol you obviously don’t know me well enough, I would never say that I have more a clue about the world armies and military in general than you , 10 years in German? Were when and prove please?
BTW The German bundes wehr is an extremely good army, hard? Who said you need to be hard? The German Panzergrenadiers are the mechanize infantry – and depending were you server you might see more training than others.
I was in Paris I participated in the first parade in Paris independence day after hitler had his parade,  I was in Candad and many other place.

Lol and don’t get me started about the “hard” british army, I have served with you and the French before, the French are ten times harder than your army, all you have are half wits that cannot hold a steady job in civie life and have no interest in serving their country.
Lol I remember an excersise were we stayed outside for 2 weeks in the black forest, I’ve seen british soldiers move off because it got “too cold” and too wet, you pussies.
No wonder we raped you left right and center in WW2 and you had to to go cry for help to the big brother.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 01:49:24 AM »
Stark, since you've made it clear you've had retarded relatives, were your uncles expected to gas their own children during WWII?

When did I say that?
And please note, if you make that mistake once more that you talk retardation about my kids I will own you so bad (and I have done so with others in the past) that you will have to either move away or change your name, trust me you do not want to go there - and I never make idle threats ;) but I can make this stay here very uncomfortable for you by being a complete and utter girl and annoy you to an extreme.

So your choice, next question.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 01:55:39 AM »
Big man on the internet. Fact is when we were downtown the Germans kept their mouths shut. your Army are wankers. The British and American army were sent to Germany to keep little fags like you safe in your bed at night because the Russians would have took you out no problem. I was 5 years in Bergen Hohne ( you should know that you Nazi shit because Belsen was just up the road ) I then spent 5 years in Herford NRW. 1985 till 1995. Little Nazi scum bag.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »
tell me where you live in Germany.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 02:01:20 AM »
When did I say that?
And please note, if you make that mistake once more that you talk retardation about my kids I will own you so bad (and I have done so with others in the past) that you will have to either move away or change your name, trust me you do not want to go there - and I never make idle threats ;) but I can make this stay here very uncomfortable for you by being a complete and utter girl and annoy you to an extreme.

So your choice, next question.

I never said anything about your kids. Are you using them again to trump up sympathy for yourself? I remember you doing the same with Quaker Oats, making a big show and dance on how he bad-mouthed your kid, you're a big fat hairy fucking drama queen.