Author Topic: retarded things people do in your gym  (Read 24029 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
retarded things people do in your gym
« on: June 14, 2012, 11:06:24 AM »
h
n

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: retarded things people do in your gym
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
Good job! where are you from?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »
i live in switzerland :D

i was thinking to offer him a spot next time and then when he cant handle it nomore, just to walk away

;D

;D ;D ;D

Is it possible some people dont even realize how much of an asshole they are  :o

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 12:18:50 PM »
behind neck presses

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 12:24:48 PM »
today, there was a guy in the gym training chest right next to the rack where i trained legs.

he walked around all pumpep up, imaginary monster lat, "tuff" stare, the usual stuff.

so while i was in the middle of a set of squats he walks past me in a way where i had to move out of his way wight the bar on my neck.
i did say a think.
next set, he does the same thing again.
i observe him benchpressing, he used 22olbs wich was bit too much for him and he had worse form/range than dana lyn bailyes.hed unrack it, the bar would start to go unbalanced and hed barely balance it out and then-i swear im not exagerating-do a 1inch movement rep, hold on lock and then do the same again.
btw during his reps hed lift up his legs all the way up,like a homosexual who is about to receive an anal hammering.

between sets the idiot would do some stretching execrices and scream in the process.

i did a last set of light squats, him looking at the weight on my bar in a condescending way.

then, he puts 3 plates on his bar(310lbs) and motivates himself in a way , youd think its for a world record attempt.

he unlocks it and tries a full rep with the bar simply coming down to his chest, it was simply too much.
now hes squirming under the bar and can barely bring out a tone from the weight on his ribcage.

i simply sat down and told him i cant help him bc my legs are tired

and left him like that until some other ppl came along to help removing the bar.

;D

Exactly why I rarely give any credence to numbers claims from ... well, almost anybody. Yeah, he benched 450 pounds! Meanwhile it was actually 275 or some shit.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 12:27:30 PM »
Useless exercises because "trainers" (hahahahaha  :-X) told them so.....

- Pullovers
- Kickbacks
- Pecdeck
- and so on.......

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 12:36:09 PM »
A new epidemic at my gym = guys putting a million Plates on the leg press, doing 1/8 th of a rep, then leaving.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
A new epidemic at my gym = guys putting a million Plates on the leg press, doing 1/8 th of a rep, then leaving.

Old news in my neck of the woods.

Dudes put no fewer than 12 or 15 plates on each side and then bang out several two-inch brutalizers, all the while grunting and moaning like retards. If you ever see them doing squats, they have 185 on and are getting crushed doing half reps for eight.

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
craziest thing i've ever seen in my gym is people working out. I mean we all know the gym is a hangout spot for guys to converse.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »
today, there was a guy in the gym training chest right next to the rack where i trained legs.

he walked around all pumpep up, imaginary monster lat, "tuff" stare, the usual stuff.

so while i was in the middle of a set of squats he walks past me in a way where i had to move out of his way wight the bar on my neck.
i did say a think.
next set, he does the same thing again.
i observe him benchpressing, he used 22olbs wich was bit too much for him and he had worse form/range than dana lyn bailyes.hed unrack it, the bar would start to go unbalanced and hed barely balance it out and then-i swear im not exagerating-do a 1inch movement rep, hold on lock and then do the same again.
btw during his reps hed lift up his legs all the way up,like a homosexual who is about to receive an anal hammering.

between sets the idiot would do some stretching execrices and scream in the process.

i did a last set of light squats, him looking at the weight on my bar in a condescending way.

then, he puts 3 plates on his bar(310lbs) and motivates himself in a way , youd think its for a world record attempt.

he unlocks it and tries a full rep with the bar simply coming down to his chest, it was simply too much.
now hes squirming under the bar and can barely bring out a tone from the weight on his ribcage.

i simply sat down and told him i cant help him bc my legs are tired

and left him like that until some other ppl came along to help removing the bar.

;D

well done.... ive let a few idiots stay under the bar until totally embrassed then help

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
choice is an illusion

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
Worst thing, by far, is the various/random EXERCISE BALL balancers and the WHACKO exercises they come up with... I LOVE it when they fall- or better, wipe out on the floor!!!! ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »
expect the unexpected in a gym, just when i thought ive seen it all someone always comes up with something even more insane ??? ive seen more insane/retarded things in gyms over the years it is unreal
R

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »
Witnessed a guy squatting on the smith machine a couple months ago only to collaspe tearing both his quads. Same guy had a heart attack a couple of years ago, thinking he should find another hobby besides juicing and lifting. :-\
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »
Witnessed a guy squatting on the smith machine a couple months ago only to collaspe tearing both his quads. Same guy had a heart attack a couple of years ago, thinking he should find another hobby besides juicing and lifting. :-\

That's a dude that should take up Netflix.

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »
a couple of twinks come to the gym I go to and do their version of cross-fit bs; they will sometimes even dress alike

the part that makes me laugh hard every time is when they do laps (their is an indoor loop that goes around the perimeter of the main gym) running sideways, grapevines and even backwards
l

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 03:26:15 PM »
oh - and what is it with all the lazy bitches taking dumbbells and barbells to every isolated corner to do some fucking "toning" girl exercises and then leaving them all over the place

The tren temper is about to kick in...
l

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »
The men who come in a do the stepup bullshit and other assorted womens movements annoy and sicken me.
T

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
I don't like when trainers finish watching a ronnie coleman video and then all of their clients are doing lunges all around the gym like there is nobody else there but them.

I don't like people who do leg presses on the smith machine with the help of 3 people because they think its some sort of vertical leg press.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
oh, what about this, using the cable crossover machine for shrugs ::)

using the cable crossover for lat pulldowns.

using cablecrosover for modified calves exercise(yes i seen it with own eyes)

I'll do those... So what?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 05:12:24 PM »
Those girls who "like to keep the body guessing."

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:38:01 PM »
cross fit

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
there are other people in the gym ? ??? ???
getbig or getgot

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »

well done.... ive let a few idiots stay under the bar until totally embrassed then help

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
looks like a common occurence in that gym nobody seems to pay it much mind. ;D
F

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 03:08:43 PM »
that dude had no business messing with 315 ::) he prolly cant get 225 for a rep by himself never mind 315. if ya cant get at least 6 to 8 good reps by yourself the weights to damn heavy, just like squats, if you cant go rock bottom the weights to heavy. old school is still king
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
Dude wearing weightlifting gloves while doing low intensity, steady state cardio, and nothing else.

Gayer than a "fee only" financial planner.
~