Author Topic: retarded things people do in your gym  (Read 24027 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: retarded things people do in your gym
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2012, 03:19:11 AM »
Correct,but also fucks your mom on the side!

HTH ;D

Last time I "saw her", she was complaining he doesn't tip...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2012, 07:26:16 AM »
a guy used to come into the gym and just do push ups and free hand squats, then split. i asked him does he lift weights at all and he said weights are bad for the joints ::)
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2012, 08:55:47 AM »
a guy used to come into the gym and just do push ups and free hand squats, then split. i asked him does he lift weights at all and he said weights are bad for the joints ::)

which is why so many professional bbers become really small after they stop lifting. Not because of the lack of drugs, but because of bad joints. Trust me on this one. I read it in Flex Magazine.
X

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
Pushups are underrated in my opinion. There are so many variations.

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2012, 09:02:01 AM »

x2.

You can work tons of muscles with different hand variation pushups.
I think most bodyweight excersices are underrated.
Ive never been as sore as some of the bodyweight only workouts Ive done.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »

im not knocking push ups or any bodyweight exercises cause i think they are good, i just dont see why a person would pay a gym membership and drive to the gym when they could do them things at home. if im paying for a gym membership and taking the time driving there im going to use every possible peice of equipment i can, providing its a good peice. if i was that dude id just buy 1 of those pull up-dip combo peices you can put in the basement or garage, there only about 125$ or so and u can do push ups,chins,abs,dips ect
R

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
im not knocking push ups or any bodyweight exercises cause i think they are good, i just dont see why a person would pay a gym membership and drive to the gym when they could do them things at home. if im paying for a gym membership and taking the time driving there im going to use every possible peice of equipment i can, providing its a good peice. if i was that dude id just buy 1 of those pull up-dip combo peices you can put in the basement or garage, there only about 125$ or so and u can do push ups,chins,abs,dips ect
Yeah, its pretty dumb to have a gym membership so you can come in and do pushups.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
Have a guy in my gym the does hump the ground pushups, his upper body hardly moves but he slams his pelvis forward like he's getting some.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2012, 09:43:50 AM »
How about guys that train and don't exert themself.  You know the guy. I saw two guys alternating using the tricep pushdown bar. They talked to each other every rep and didn't miss a beat. I had to question why they would even bother going to the gym.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »
Some twinkletoes texting between every set of his massive 45# barbell curls and 35# skullcrushers, best part is he had only one sleeve rolled up exposing his monster 13" arms.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »
Have a guy in my gym the does hump the ground pushups, his upper body hardly moves but he slams his pelvis forward like he's getting some.

Maybe he's just masturbating....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
Maybe he's just masturbating....
He also does this move with the cable machine that looks like John Travolta dancing with a cable in his hand and he only uses the top plate so the cable flies up and goes slack then slams back doen. Dude does some off the wall stuff, I gotta get a video of his hanging leg raises....lol. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!