Author Topic: More important than creating jobs.. plenty of jobs that dont pay living wages  (Read 14575 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
10 dollars an hour job means you wont save anything 40 hours a week paying for gas food home bills random things that bite you ect.. the only way a 10 dollar an hour job pays off is if your living with your parents or have one or two hoes that you roomate with in a CHEAP apartment

economy is taking a break, the money now is truly equal and deserving for the work you do. inflation or current price of things is about right, gas is going down slightly since it was getting too much heat about it when it was a little higher

im not gonna pay a dude more than 5 dollars to put one coat of paint on one door, but people expect more , but its just not worth it to me to paint a door both sides takes about 12-15 minites to do a decent job with one coat. this is one of the reasons why i dont hire fuckers to paint, the shit is too easy, people expect too much pay for decent manual labor

so if romney or obama created any more jobs they wont be more than 10 per hour deservingly, if u get paid more than that you are getting over on the system. jobs like plumbing and heating hvac are jobs that get over on people (excluding costs of parts) the labor is less than a painters labor

what am i really saying?

do we really need more jobs?

are we being greedy?

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hey johnie, youre right, creating jobs which are only part time and badly paid is only misleading to the people.

im affraid the days where one could work forever in a factory 9-5 are numbered.
working and standing long hours are good for the libido
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
10 dollars an hour job means you wont save anything 40 hours a week paying for gas food home bills random things that bite you ect.. the only way a 10 dollar an hour job pays off is if your living with your parents or have one or two hoes that you roomate with in a CHEAP apartment

economy is taking a break, the money now is truly equal and deserving for the work you do. inflation or current price of things is about right, gas is going down slightly since it was getting too much heat about it when it was a little higher

im not gonna pay a dude more than 5 dollars to put one coat of paint on one door, but people expect more , but its just not worth it to me to paint a door both sides takes about 12-15 minites to do a decent job with one coat. this is one of the reasons why i dont hire fuckers to paint, the shit is too easy, people expect too much pay for decent manual labor

so if romney or obama created any more jobs they wont be more than 10 per hour deservingly, if u get paid more than that you are getting over on the system. jobs like plumbing and heating hvac are jobs that get over on people (excluding costs of parts) the labor is less than a painters labor

what am i really saying?

do we really need more jobs?

are we being greedy?

We need less humans.  Less Humans=More Resources for us which =higher standard of living.  Get rid of Religion and babies and we will all be set.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
We need less humans.  Less Humans=More Resources for us which =higher standard of living.  Get rid of Religion and babies and we will all be set.

lol we cant get rid of the babies bro that would make you cease to exist. there are ways of cultivating happy lifestyles, but we arent gonna get there chopping off the heads of ducks and chickens and slaughtering cattle
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think we are at the highest standard of living available to us right now

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
i think we are at the highest standard of living available to us right now

Far from it.  More people have debt than ever before.  The majority do not own anything.  No house, no land nothing.  The only thing they do own is an Iphone and Phone Subscription.  There are not enough jobs to go around and yet more people keep breeding.  ???  This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  Population Control is needed.  Incentives to those without children or those who do not want them such as Tax Breaks or Income Tax Free is in dire need of implementation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
As the Population rises so does inflation.  Overpopulation is the engine that drives inflation.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
As the Population rises so does inflation.  Overpopulation is the engine that drives inflation.

I agree with you. People are not cats/rabbits or whatever. There is no biological need for more than one or two children. Our medicine today, and long life expectancy ensure the human race will go on with just a few offspring.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Good topic JF.
T

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

If you want fewer people on this planet, try leading by example.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

If you want fewer people on this planet, try leading by example.
I am.  I am NEVER going to have children and Jezebelle NEVER wants to have children.  We find them wasteful and repulsive.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
I am.  I am NEVER going to have children and Jezebelle NEVER wants to have children.  We find them wasteful and repulsive.

THIS

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am.  I am NEVER going to have children and Jezebelle NEVER wants to have children.  We find them wasteful and repulsive.

You want fewer HUMANS on the planet. Nobody said anything about children. Why should they have to die? You want more room on this planet, make room for it.

Last time I checked, there wasn't a big demand for blowhard atheist trust-fund wards. So, move over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You want fewer people on the air. Nobody said anything about children. Why should they have to die? You want more room on this planet, make room for it.

Last time I checked, there wasn't a big demand for blowhard atheist trust-fund wards.

Its quite simple really.  Let the Death Rate exceed the Birth Rate and in time it will all be cured.  Is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its quite simple really.  Let the Death Rate exceed the Birth Rate and in time it will all be cured.  Is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?

Or you can gobble a handful of sleeping pills and accelerate the process. Is that such a difficult concept for YOU to understand?

You want fewer humans? Try jumping off a 200-ft cliff with a 205-ft bungee cord. Somebody has to die, WHY NOT YOU!!

leadhead

• Getbig III
I agree with you. People are not cats/rabbits or whatever. There is no biological need for more than one or two children. Our medicine today, and long life expectancy ensure the human race will go on with just a few offspring.

I agree- and thats why studies show the number of children per middle class household are going down. The problem is that the class of people that are bringing more babies into this world are the lower class. They don't care if they cant feed them or pay for basic necessities when they get more welfare for each additional child. There's an incentive for them to reproduce...

njanvi

• Getbig III
I agree- and thats why studies show the number of children per middle class household are going down. The problem is that the class of people that are bringing more babies into this world are the lower class. They don't care if they cant feed them or pay for basic necessities when they get more welfare for each additional child. There's an incentive for them to reproduce...

Love the fake intellectualism here....
Anyone who has ever studied this stuff (as opposed to making shit up to post on Internet boards) has always concluded that poor people have more kids to increase the odds that one of their kids can uplift the family out of poverty...but hey, youre a getbig scholar, sure you know better

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Or you can gobble a handful of sleeping pills and accelerate the process. Is that such a difficult concept for YOU to understand?

You want fewer humans? Try jumping off a 200-ft cliff with a 205-ft bungee cord. Somebody has to die, WHY NOT YOU!!
You are black. I wouldn`t expect you to understand the concept of birth control.  What in the world was I thinking!

njanvi

• Getbig III
You are black. I wouldn`t expect you to understand the concept of birth control.  What in the world was I thinking!

Thank you for sparing us the next generation of Internet assholes, fake intellectuals.
You da man!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Thank you for sparing us the next generation of Internet assholes, fake intellectuals.
You da man!!
 I leave it to you and the others to wallow in your own mire of an over-crowded world full of fecal matter and germs with inflation run amok.  All because you want Tyrone to slam dunk a basketball or if you are white, John to become the best wrestler in all of the trailer park.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And, you're a spoiled delusional crackpot loser of a man (regardless of color) who's been spared from being a panhandler, only due to the fortune of his rich mama and daddy.

Like most liberals who want to share the wealth (as long as it's not their own), you want fewer people on the planet, as long as you don't have to give up your spot.

Exactly what value do you bring to the planet again?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Your welcome.  I leave it to you and the others to wallow in your own mire of an over-crowded world full of fecal matter and germs with inflation run amok.  All because you want Tyrone to slam dunk a basketball or if you are white, John to become the best wrestler in all of the trailer park.

Hey, Einstein. The word is "YOU'RE". Even I know that, and I'm black. What's your excuse, genius?

And, where is that bungee cord again?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
We do need less humans. 7 billion is way too much. I'd rather see more wildlife.

But it's not realistic to get rid of Religion.

Plus, I think there is a surprise waiting for you when your life is over. Good luck!

See, you can't have a design without a designer. If you've ever designed anything in your life you would understand.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We do need less humans. 7 billion is way too much. I'd rather see more wildlife.

But it's not realistic to get rid of Religion.

Plus, I think there is a surprise waiting for you when your life is over. Good luck!

See, you can't have a design without a designer. If you've ever designed anything in your life you would understand.

I forgot. This is the same goof that doesn't like engineers, particularly those who happen to be of Arab descent.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
And, you're a spoiled delusional crackpot loser of a man (regardless of color) who's been spared from being a panhandler, only due to the fortune of his rich mama and daddy.

Like most liberals who want to share the wealth (as long as it's not their own), you want fewer people on the planet, as long as you don't have to give up your spot.

Exactly what value do you bring to the planet again?
If we had less people, we could share more as a society and own better Privately via Capitalism.  The problem is overpopulation dilutes everything causing a mediocre society where everyone thinks they are special and they want a hand out which causes unequal distribution of resources from the Haves to the Have-Nevers.

What you are advocating is a China type society where one must be dependent upon either A. the Government or B. Someone else and their hard earned wealth.  There simply is no other way to sustain the population when there is not enough resources to compensate for such numbers.  You also are advocating inflation indirectly as Population increase is the engine driving inflation.

I say move to China.  It seems to suit you just fine.