Author Topic: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...  (Read 14842 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I wish to thank a few of you that care here...
« on: June 17, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »
I WANT TO THANK THE KIND GETBIGGERS WHO EMAILED ME AND PMED ME HERE AND ON FACEBOOK . FOR THE SUPPORT. I FEEL GREAT THE DIALYSIS IS REALLY MAKING ME LOOK ,AND FEEL AWESOME. IM 225 LEAN LOST TWO INCHES OFF MY STOMACH ALL WATERWEIGHT/toxins IN MY FACE. DOING MUCH BETTER. AND YES I KNOW YOU CANT STAY ON DIALYSIS FOREVER THATS WHY I AM GOING TO COLUMBIAN PRESPERTIRIAN IN NYC TUES FOR MY EVALUATION AND KIDNEY DONORS. SO I KNOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS BASH ME AND HATE ME BUT I DO WANT TO THANKS THE PEOPLE THAT MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! :)

DA

WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
ME SATURDAY.. FEEL AWESOME STILL STRONG AND KEPT MY SIZE. ITS AMAZING BEING ON DIALYSIS THEY MONITOR EVERYTHING AND GET YOUR HEALTH IN TOTAL CHECK.... FEEL LIKE A ROBOT NOW. BEST AND HEALTHIEST I FELT IN A LONG TIME. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
That thing pierced in your upper lip is gay.
T

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
That thing pierced in your upper lip is gay.
THANK YOU
 YOU GOT ME THERE LOL BUT I STILL GET THE WOMEN ;0

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Just look after yourself, take care mate.

TD

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Its sad that youre getting a donor when you destroyed your body, while other people suffer from kidney disease that is out of their control. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a piece of crap.
X

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
What are the odds that Goodrum is currently calling and emailing that hospital to get DA disqualified?

Spidey

• Getbig III
"ITS AMAZING BEING ON DIALYSIS...." are you serious?
I worked as a paramedic and so i spent a lot of time in different wards at hospitals and i never ONCE heard any of the people in the dyalisis room saying it was "AMAZING" in fact your health will start detiorating FAST the longer you are on it. You just wait and see.......
IF you walk into a dyalisis room and say that they would fuck you up!!!

Asshole

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
I worked as a paramedic and so i spent a lot of time in different wards at hospitals and i never ONCE heard any of the people in the dyalisis room saying it was "AMAZING" in fact your health will start detiorating FAST the longer you are on it. You just wait and see.......

Asshole

The retard just gives us more and more ammunition to tear his stupid ass down with every time he makes a post. Funding his Dialysis treatment with his age old habit of sucking old men off for money.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

Asshole
first of all retard if your kidn eys before dialisys is working only 30% and if you have clearene rates from dialisys 60TO 80% you feel and look way better  trust me. my bun and creatinine levels where high. and the filitration was low before. so yes dummy for now i feel awesome. maybe two years ill feel less but for now im feeling way better then before i got sick. thanks einstein.and thats why you go see if you get a transplant from a donar. so you dont have to be on dialysis for the rest of your life.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I wish you health, of course..

Dr Dutch

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Nice rug.
P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
delusional bitch, you're a good butt joke on getbig, but no one hates you in real life.   if you call internet rants hate, then please die.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
What are the odds that Goodrum is currently calling and emailing that hospital to get DA disqualified?

Someone needs to do that, imagine two possible recipients:

One: a kid born with polycystic kindey disease whose kidneys are destroyed due to a random genetic mutation
Two: a guy who destroyed his kidneys himself by doing drugs- and who continues to do them while on dialysis

Who deserves more to get something as scarce as a kidney and why?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
DA, keep us posted on your "evaluation", if we don't hear from you we'll just assume the doctors took one look at you and made a decision then and there like.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Flex wheeler got one so did don long and he continued to compete  :-\

mik1111

• Getbig III
just as curiosity, what fucked up your kidneys? diuretics or something else?

Stark

• Getbig V
DA I think by now you know what I think of people like you.

I seriously hope they keep you on dialysis for as long as they possibly can - I cannot say that I wish you to die from kidney failure and that you shouldn't get a kidney.

I can only hope and imagine that any medical facility will analyses your drug intake and (as they do with chronic alcoholics) put you way down the list of kidney transplants after all you have shown over and over again that you are not smart and as far as I am concerned you will start juicing the minute you are given the all clear by your doctor - you are THAT stupid.

If I be you I would

a) Drop off completely off the bb scene
c) Change your friends
d) Clean up your act and get rid of that disgusting piercing
e) Change your face

But as I know you better I say you will and will always stay subhuman scum :)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Dont really know that much about you but you seem to generate a lot of hate on here and seem to enjoy playing up to it - That said I wish you the best and hope you have learnt something about the harsh realities of fucking about with your body

Peace  :)

Stark

• Getbig V
Dont really know that much about you but you seem to generate a lot of hate on here and seem to enjoy playing up to it - That said I wish you the best and hope you have learnt something about the harsh realities of fucking about with your body

Peace  :)

The guy has acted like a POS all the time on getbig, I've seen his *highs and lows, he's done g4p because he's too retarded to hold a normal steady job, he has lied he has faked he has been an asshole and now he has become humbler because for the first time his health is impacted ::)

Fuck him.

Stark

• Getbig V
first of all retard if your kidn eys before dialisys is working only 30% and if you have clearene rates from dialisys 60TO 80% you feel and look way better  trust me. my bun and creatinine levels where high. and the filitration was low before. so yes dummy for now i feel awesome. maybe two years ill feel less but for now im feeling way better then before i got sick. thanks einstein.and thats why you go see if you get a transplant from a donar. so you dont have to be on dialysis for the rest of your life.

oh god here we go ::)

All finished with being humble for now? back to your self than right?
Tell me this Derek how do you not vomit blood every time you are looking into the mirror?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
ME SATURDAY.. FEEL AWESOME STILL STRONG AND KEPT MY SIZE. ITS AMAZING BEING ON DIALYSIS THEY MONITOR EVERYTHING AND GET YOUR HEALTH IN TOTAL CHECK.... FEEL LIKE A ROBOT NOW. BEST AND HEALTHIEST I FELT IN A LONG TIME. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
PTPS

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Translation: I'm not gonna rest until my fame-whoring kills me.