Author Topic: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...  (Read 15144 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
 Serious question

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »
  what caused his kidneys to fail?
Sugar free Reeses peanut butter cups.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2012, 02:53:18 PM »
PIP

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »
Good luck Derek. Glad you look a lot better. I had a friend from highschool drop when his body rejected the new kidney so things can get worse. At least you are positive. Get off the rec drugs, get off the anabolics. You can shoot a little test and a small maintenance dosage but don't fuck this up if you pull out of it. Being 185 lbs solid, healthy and functional isn't the end of the world. Does anyone that actually matters besides yourself even give a shit if you are 250? 240? 225? 210? Think about it.

Good luck with the recovery. Get the fuck out of the scene, ASAP. Your life has a purpose.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »
Good luck Derek. Glad you look a lot better. I had a friend from highschool drop when his body rejected the new kidney so things can get worse. At least you are positive. Get off the rec drugs, get off the anabolics. You can shoot a little test and a small maintenance dosage but don't fuck this up if you pull out of it. Being 185 lbs solid, healthy and functional isn't the end of the world. Does anyone that actually matters besides yourself even give a shit if you are 250? 240? 225? 210? Think about it.

Good luck with the recovery. Get the fuck out of the scene, ASAP. Your life has a purpose.

The fuck?!
So you hope/think he would follow that advice?  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2012, 06:23:52 PM »
The fuck?!
So you hope/think he would follow that advice?  ::)

If not then he deserves a bat upside of that head.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »

If not then he deserves a bat upside of that head.

Enough volunteers!  :D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

nice to see someone here with a bit of empathy. if or when d.a dies are you all really going to rejoice?? maybe we should reconsider who might be the degenerates around here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
Wait, we should have empathy for a guy who is currently on the donor list and may receive a kidney before someone who has a congenital disease and couldn't help but have a kidney problem, while DA was the cause of his own kidney failure?

Screw that. ITs like an alcoholic receiving a new liver in front of another person who has liver problems beyond their control.

For this reason, DA IS FILT!
X

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »
Serious question
he contributes it to years of having high blood pressure

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
                    nice to see someone here with a bit of empathy. if or when d.a dies are you all really going to rejoice?? maybe we should reconsider who might be the degenerates around here.

listen, when he got sick pretty much everyone felt bad for him. nobody wants to see another preson go thru that.

then he got the kidney, and became a bigger douchebag than he already wa (how this is even possible i dont know). not only that, he took the kidney from someone who would have cared for it more, and not continued to pump the shit into their body that created the problem in the first place.

sad to say, i wont feel bad for this guy when he goes. hes a fucking tool. and you need to educate yourself on his history here before and after the operation before you go judging, sporty. love you christian types who sit and judge those around them. fuck off with that judgmental bullshit.
b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2012, 08:24:22 AM »

You're obviously new around here.

DA has treated absolutely everybody in the bodybuilding community like shit. His reputation precedes him.

I guarantee if anybody here died he would spit on their grave if it meant higher ratings for his show. DA cares about nobody but himself. Never has, never will.

Get a fucking clue and quit feeling sorry for this shitbag.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »

DA has treated absolutely everybody in the bodybuilding community like shit. His reputation precedes him.

I guarantee if anybody here died he would spit on their grave if it meant higher ratings for his show. DA cares about nobody but himself. Never has, never will.

he has ? name some examples, be specific.Do you know the man personally or are you just talking out of your ass ? he spit on vince goodrum, who deserved it, quite honestly.

Derek's obnoxious....so fucking what. so am i , so is Uberman, Bike nut, wes , YAGR, A23, NZMM, ND,  i could keep naming names..do we all deserve to die,,  because we talk shit and say stuff that rubs people the wrong way ?

you people are fucking idiots, plain and simple. wishing death on someone because you don't like him

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2012, 08:47:48 AM »
he has ? name some examples, be specific.Do you know the man personally or are you just talking out of your ass ? he spit on vince goodrum, who deserved it, quite honestly.

Derek's obnoxious....so fucking what. so am i , so is Uberman, Bike nut, wes , YAGR, A23, NZMM, ND,  i could keep naming names..do we all deserve to die,,  because we talk shit and say stuff that rubs people the wrong way ?

you people are fucking idiots, plain and simple. wishing death on someone because you don't like him

You all will. So will I. Deserve has nothing to do with it (to quote someone). Wishing for someone's death is pointless.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2012, 09:02:07 AM »
You all will. So will I. Deserve has nothing to do with it (to quote someone). Wishing for someone's death is pointless.
x2,,,

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »

im not new to bodybuilding, posting here maybe, but was in this game for years and competed 7 times. winning 2 shows if i may be so bold. I know all about derek, never spoke to him but saw him at the noc back in 2002 and I thought he came across as a douche with the shades and attitude, and his postings here would make me cringe with embarrassment for him. But im smart enough to understand and so should any adult with a shred of human dignity, that he isnt right in the head. When I see a person with down syndrome drooling on himself and shouting out that hes great and im hatin on him, I dont laugh and call him a retard and try my damndest to point out to everyone the obvious. If you feel the need to pump yourselves up with pride and a feeling of winning, then pretend your retarded too and enter the special olympics.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2012, 09:56:08 AM »
  im not new to bodybuilding, posting here maybe, but was in this game for years and competed 7 times. winning 2 shows if i may be so bold. I know all about derek, never spoke to him but saw him at the noc back in 2002 and I thought he came across as a douche with the shades and attitude, and his postings here would make me cringe with embarrassment for him. But im smart enough to understand and so should any adult with a shred of human dignity, that he isnt right in the head. When I see a person with down syndrome drooling on himself and shouting out that hes great and im hatin on him, I dont laugh and call him a retard and try my damndest to point out to everyone the obvious. If you feel the need to pump yourselves up with pride and a feeling of winning, then pretend your retarded too and enter the special olympics.

rofl funny post

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2012, 10:28:14 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »
How would Hitler have responded when he met DA?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2012, 10:46:47 AM »
well if da is jewish i dont know man

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2012, 10:54:21 AM »

Looks like Adolf is identifying the guy who stole his bicycle.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:32 AM »
No, but he's a homosexual douche with enough oil to keep a Panzer running for weeks

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
X2. bunch of SCUM on this board, the majority who "abuse' steroids themselves. ;)

I hope every single fucking asshole who wishes Derek ill health, get the same fucking disease.

actually no i don't,  because I'm not a scumbag.

Derek may rub some people the wrong way, but what the fuck did he ever do to ANY of you that you wish the man even more health issues.

He's an asshole, big fucking deal....I think half of this board are just as  much of a fucking asshole as Derek... but i don't wish death on them.

This.

I have no desire to see anyone die... I hope he gets his donor kidney just like I hope EVERYONE who needs one will get their's

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2012, 11:09:36 AM »

Derek's obnoxious....so fucking what. so am i , so is Uberman, Bike nut, wes , YAGR, A23, NZMM, ND, 

Another list Clavin won't make
R

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2012, 11:35:59 AM »
Im pretty sure the doctors are going to look at his case and realize it was steroids,gh,diuretics, rec drugs,homosexual sex, and penis licking that killed his kidney..I'm also pretty sure they're not going to have make a wish send him to Disney Land while he goes to the top of the donor list.