Author Topic: This Filth Claims Natural  (Read 13637 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: This Filth Claims Natural
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 06:45:38 PM »

in before negative comments about my girlfriend lol

She's nice.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 06:46:20 PM »
Girl's cute.  If I remember correctly he's always been open that he uses, back to when bb.com had it's forum.  Brutal first pick though

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »
Girl's cute.  If I remember correctly he's always been open that he uses, back to when bb.com had it's forum.  Brutal first pick though
I posted the worst one on RXmuscle when Dave was trying to get people for free gyno surgery with Dr. Blau.. of course no one ever got picked

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Dude is holding his own quite well in this thread lol....

And the perky nipplage is not as apparent in the other pics you've posted only the one in the original post!

Looking large and in charge!  Keep up the good work Mattyh!

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 06:51:45 PM »
Dude is holding his own quite well in this thread lol....

And the perky nipplage is not as apparent in the other pics you've posted only the one in the original post!

Looking large and in charge!  Keep up the good work Mattyh!
Haha thanks bro!

I have been getting shit for it for years and hell I have done my fair share of trolling and harassing people on the boards lol, so I am use to it from GetBig with not taking anything personally.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 06:52:29 PM »
I posted the worst one on RXmuscle when Dave was trying to get people for free gyno surgery with Dr. Blau.. of course no one ever got picked

Shocker, look awesome in the rest of the pics though.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »
Shocker, look awesome in the rest of the pics though.
Thanks!

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 06:55:17 PM »
Haha thanks bro!

I have been getting shit for it for years and hell I have done my fair share of trolling and harassing people on the boards lol, so I am use to it from GetBig with not taking anything personally.
nice girl btw. You have the build of a lot of heavy test use am I correct?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »
nice girl btw. You have the build of a lot of heavy test use am I correct?
Thanks bro.. Test is best  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 07:48:19 PM »
I'd hump your girlfriend Matty H.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 07:54:49 PM »
I shave my head with no attachment.. I'm not balding... much lol

in before negative comments about my girlfriend lol

i could give a shit about your girlfriend.  that's for other getbiggers to talk about.  hope this helps.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »
how comes you cant deal with being 170 lbs naturally?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
this one is hillarious ;D

but the bitchtits could be fom prohormones etc, maybe hes just clean now but claims natty either way.

why dont ppl have them removed if its so bad, the bitchtits ???
I did my first show in 07 and won the overall against around 35 competitors, after seeing the picks I was like FUCKMAN, so right away made arrangement to get surgery, people would come over and say let's see some pick of your show and I was "oh shit I can't find them" that shits embarressing

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 08:08:26 PM »
I'd hump your girlfriend Matty H.
Why thank you

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 08:10:07 PM »

Not the cuts in the legs and capped delts.

The cuts in the legs???  What are you smoking?? 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
i could give a shit about your girlfriend.  that's for other getbiggers to talk about.  hope this helps.   
Ya Gthang only likes the ones with cottage cheese asses, sorry gthang  ;D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 08:12:35 PM »
Nobody gives a shit about yours either, but you feel the need to validate yourself by making it your profile picture to prove you are not a creepy pedophile or part of the Village People spending your days singing the YMCA with your mustache. Hope this helps.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »

good plan 'matty'- spend good money on steroids and be so uneducated and careless as to their use it ruins your physique, then leave yourself so broke when you need to get surgery to fix a problem you spent good money to create you then can't afford it. fuck your dumb.

are you mildly retarded?
b

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »

good plan 'matty'- spend good money on steroids and be so uneducated and careless as to their use it ruins your physique, then leave yourself so broke when you need to get surgery to fix a problem you spent good money to create you then can't afford it. fuck your dumb.

are you mildly retarded?

I was in school full-time for the last 6 years, obtaining a finance degree and MBA. I will have plenty of money to pay for it in a few years. As a full time student, you have more important things to spend $7000 on than getting some gyno removed. Nah bro, I should just chase the dream, drop out of school and spend all my money on drugs and gyno surgery to chase the dream of being an IFBB pro!!!! Or I can wait until I am financially stable to afford a very expensive procedure. Not counting food and protein powder, I definitely haven't spent $7,000 on bodybuilding.

And not to brag but I will be willing to bet I am far more knowledgable than 99.99% of the people out there on stuff right now. Like I said, the gyno has been there before anabolics.. I can't magically make it disappear. I have taken proper precautions to prevent it from getting any bigger, and almost every picture you see of me where I am a depleted mess, the gyno is not that noticeable. That picture was used TO GET free gyno surgery, which never ended up coming through. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »
how comes you cant deal with being 170 lbs naturally?

Good question.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:22 PM »
Good question.
LOL I haven't been 170lbs since 8th grade(not saying I was a shredded 170lbs). I did diet down a couple times to barely make middle weights always at 176. Now I am 240(was 255 at my highest) and my last shows I was around 200. I dont think my body could ever be below 170 if I continued training at all; drugs or no drugs.. unless I was close to a natty show or something.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 11:13:15 PM »
Natty here.. waiting for gh15 to come in and say im on 3 grams of trenbolona and 20 ius of gh :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 01:19:07 AM »
I was in school full-time for the last 6 years, obtaining a finance degree and MBA. I will have plenty of money to pay for it in a few years. As a full time student, you have more important things to spend $7000 on than getting some gyno removed. Nah bro, I should just chase the dream, drop out of school and spend all my money on drugs and gyno surgery to chase the dream of being an IFBB pro!!!! Or I can wait until I am financially stable to afford a very expensive procedure. Not counting food and protein powder, I definitely haven't spent $7,000 on bodybuilding.

And not to brag but I will be willing to bet I am far more knowledgable than 99.99% of the people out there on stuff right now. Like I said, the gyno has been there before anabolics.. I can't magically make it disappear. I have taken proper precautions to prevent it from getting any bigger, and almost every picture you see of me where I am a depleted mess, the gyno is not that noticeable. That picture was used TO GET free gyno surgery, which never ended up coming through. 

lol

keep the dream alive, sparky.
b

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »
Get the surgery you won't regret it. got mine done for less than half the amount you posted above. you can get it paid for with care credit and make interest free payments....
I will look into it, thanks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 05:44:29 AM »
I will look into it, thanks.

Your 15 mins is up.

Time for you to go now.
P