Author Topic: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?  (Read 21729 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2012, 06:09:36 AM »
^

The problem some have with getting really lean is that your head can look massive  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2012, 06:10:57 AM »
Italian genetics FTW

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2012, 11:21:17 AM »
Its a good look chicks love this.  if you can add 15Ibs of upper body mass you'll look good in a tshirt and ladies will cream there pants.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2012, 04:30:09 PM »
Its a good look chicks love this.  if you can add 15Ibs of upper body mass you'll look good in a tshirt and ladies will cream there pants.

Thanks but come on, Marky was the shit back in the day. He never needed a t-shirt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 04:35:29 PM »
Okay, Mr. Jersey Shore wannabe with the beads tattooed around his neck.  ::) ::)
X

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2012, 06:05:11 PM »
Okay, Mr. Jersey Shore wannabe with the beads tattooed around his neck.  ::) ::)

Okay, I'm trying to understand your disdain for me. First you said I drink beers and do drugs, which i never have. And now you call me the Jersey Shore, which I've never, ever seen. So those are two things that you think I am but I am not.

Why can't you just say you love my body because we BOTH know that you.

Sucks being envious doesn't it...opps, is this a sin?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »
your self boasting is annoying bud.
?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2012, 06:37:28 PM »
I find his constant plugging of his gay-ass comic book blog to be slightly more annoying.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »
I find his constant plugging of his gay-ass comic book blog to be slightly more annoying.

;D LOL!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 08:15:23 PM »
Good abs bro. But you have the face of a man who loves the speed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2012, 08:17:19 PM »
looks like roelly winklaar's lil,lil brother,,,,

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 08:37:01 PM »
Good physique man
choice is an illusion

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:04 AM »
Despite all the AAS he was on, Marky Mark was small. But he had the body girls loved and guys were envious of (me included). Being jacked to the max was always a turn off for me. I knew at a young age that girls always desired the smaller, leaner type of body.

Marky Mark's stats (in the 90's, today he looks like shit though) are exactly like mine today:

5' 8" (I'm 5' 9")

170lbs

41" chest

15" arms

31" Waist

His back was a little better than mine, but my abs crushed his.
Both of us lean and ripped

&feature=related

&feature=related

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2012, 05:16:46 AM »
I knew at a young age that girls always desired the smaller, leaner type of body.

correcto-mundo

Spider-man FTW

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 06:39:55 AM »
Lots of hate from getbig's permabulkers in this thread.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2012, 06:43:30 AM »
He's not natural though his muscles pop at low low body fat and veins.  natural are flat as a pancake. Look at ironman contestants smal and flat and they are on epo. Winny indielad?

What  ???

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2012, 05:14:37 PM »
Lots of hate from getbig's permabulkers in this thread.

Always lots of hate on these boards but that is why I know I look pretty good... ;)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2012, 01:09:43 AM »
Post up your diet and stack or join the filt hall of fame :-P any waters can just post a pic of themselves to justify bashing a man in shape.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2012, 02:42:31 AM »
Post up your diet and stack or join the filt hall of fame :-P any waters can just post a pic of themselves to justify bashing a man in shape.

I have no problem with being honest. Do you think I'm like all the other liars and tards in this cult and on these boards?

I train 1 body part a day with abs at the end 3 to 5 times a week, light weights, all strict form and isolation with high reps. I'm a believer in instinctual training as I always change it up day to day. No cardio at all...ever!

My stack is very small;

1cc of Cyp (or Deca or Tren) with 1 cc of Winny on Sunday and then 1cc of Winny on Wednesday 10 weeks

then I change it too

1cc of Tren (or Deca or Cyp) with 1 cc of Winny on Sunday and then 1cc of Winny on Wednesday 10 weeks

That's it. This is what I've been doing for the last 4 years and it works for me. I have never gotten any side effects or "limp dick" or anything negative. I start cycle/training/diet in late February and I go until mid-August and then I stop everything completely and don't touch a weight or steroid until the following February and start it all over again. I hate the bodybuilding lifestyle so this is a way for me to enjoy life with my daughter and eat whatever I want (especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas) knowing I'll be ripped up for the summer, plus it gives my body a nice 6 to 7 month rest to regulate and regenerate itself. Works like a charm every time and my body always responds to the juice instantly. I have a physical every year in September and I'm in PERFECT health. I have also never drank, smoked, taken any drug in my life so I maintain a healthy lifestyle (I have also never had any broken bones or injuries in my life so I've been very lucky). I just love to eat and have sex!

That's it...DONE!!!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2012, 03:11:00 AM »
Sounds good. Nice and honest too don't see why you get so much shit 

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »
Sounds good. Nice and honest too don't see why you get so much shit 

Thanks man. So much horse shit lying going on all the time in BB that being honest is actually a surprise to most people.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »
How many sets per exercise? Give a break down of a typical body part workout.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »
How many sets per exercise? Give a break down of a typical body part workout.

First off, it constantly changes and depends on how I feel. I work 1 body part a day, sometimes I'll split it up with doing shoulders in the morning and then later in the day or I'll just do it in the afternoon once. And I'm always static, I change up the days I do body parts. Say one week I did shoulders on Monday, next week I'll do it on Friday or I might even miss doing them the following week. I like being spontaneous because this helps stimulate growth for me. And I always end my workout with abs, 100 upper and 100 lower with strict form. I NEVER go heavy on weights (a good reason why I have never been hurt) all strict form, basic movements, high reps and total isolation. I'll also change up the reps on each set, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 whatever. I go totally on feeling and I always get an incredible burn. Mind to muscle connection is important. My total workouts last between 20 minutes to an hour, it all depends on how my body looks and feels and is constantly in flux. Works like charm.

The only thing I'm pretty strict on is my diet and it's very important that I don't miss any meals because I'm naturally lean and the food helps me maintain my size and keeps me from being flat. My 6 meal a day diet is very clean with all the essentials; egg whites (some yokes), oatmeal, sweet potatoes, vegetables, meat, chicken, tuna (I don't do any supplements, all my nutrients and protein is from pure food, unless I'm traveling which I'll eat a Pure Protein bar or Met Rex bar depending on how I look). By week 7 I start to lean out and increase my carbs (just a little). Without fail by week 15 to 17 I am ripped, vascular and hard as steel. My body never fails to respond. Now to maintain my muscle I'll have HUGE cheat days once or twice a week depending on how I look (usually Thursday and Saturday but these change as well. I like Saturday because I can sit on the couch all day and just eat) eating any and everything (pizza, pasta, ice cream, candy, cereal, cookies) literally all day long and as much as I want. I also don't train at all during those days so my body will naturally absorb all the fats and carbs I get down.

I truly believe that this formula works like a charm (for me anyway). And that the long 7 month layoff, the rest, and staying away from everything regulates my body so well so when it's time to get back on my cycle, it responds so well to it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2012, 05:50:38 AM »
First off, it constantly changes and depends on how I feel. I work 1 body part a day, sometimes I'll split it up with doing shoulders in the morning and then later in the day or I'll just do it in the afternoon once. And I'm always static, I change up the days I do body parts. Say one week I did shoulders on Monday, next week I'll do it on Friday or I might even miss doing them the following week. I like being spontaneous because this helps stimulate growth for me. And I always end my workout with abs, 100 upper and 100 lower with strict form. I NEVER go heavy on weights (a good reason why I have never been hurt) all strict form, basic movements, high reps and total isolation. I'll also change up the reps on each set, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 whatever. I go totally on feeling and I always get an incredible burn. Mind to muscle connection is important. My total workouts last between 20 minutes to an hour, it all depends on how my body looks and feels and is constantly in flux. Works like charm.

The only thing I'm pretty strict on is my diet and it's very important that I don't miss any meals because I'm naturally lean and the food helps me maintain my size and keeps me from being flat. My 6 meal a day diet is very clean with all the essentials; egg whites (some yokes), oatmeal, sweet potatoes, vegetables, meat, chicken, tuna (I don't do any supplements, all my nutrients and protein is from pure food, unless I'm traveling which I'll eat a Pure Protein bar or Met Rex bar depending on how I look). By week 7 I start to lean out and increase my carbs (just a little). Without fail by week 15 to 17 I am ripped, vascular and hard as steel. My body never fails to respond. Now to maintain my muscle I'll have HUGE cheat days once or twice a week depending on how I look (usually Thursday and Saturday but these change as well. I like Saturday because I can sit on the couch all day and just eat) eating any and everything (pizza, pasta, ice cream, candy, cereal, cookies) literally all day long and as much as I want. I also don't train at all during those days so my body will naturally absorb all the fats and carbs I get down.

I truly believe that this formula works like a charm (for me anyway). And that the long 7 month layoff, the rest, and staying away from everything regulates my body so well so when it's time to get back on my cycle, it responds so well to it.
fair enough,working for u.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
I have no problem with being honest. Do you think I'm like all the other liars and tards in this cult and on these boards?

I train 1 body part a day with abs at the end 3 to 5 times a week, light weights, all strict form and isolation with high reps. I'm a believer in instinctual training as I always change it up day to day. No cardio at all...ever!

My stack is very small;

1cc of Cyp (or Deca or Tren) with 1 cc of Winny on Sunday and then 1cc of Winny on Wednesday 10 weeks

then I change it too

1cc of Tren (or Deca or Cyp) with 1 cc of Winny on Sunday and then 1cc of Winny on Wednesday 10 weeks

That's it. This is what I've been doing for the last 4 years and it works for me. I have never gotten any side effects or "limp dick" or anything negative. I start cycle/training/diet in late February and I go until mid-August and then I stop everything completely and don't touch a weight or steroid until the following February and start it all over again. I hate the bodybuilding lifestyle so this is a way for me to enjoy life with my daughter and eat whatever I want (especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas) knowing I'll be ripped up for the summer, plus it gives my body a nice 6 to 7 month rest to regulate and regenerate itself. Works like a charm every time and my body always responds to the juice instantly. I have a physical every year in September and I'm in PERFECT health. I have also never drank, smoked, taken any drug in my life so I maintain a healthy lifestyle (I have also never had any broken bones or injuries in my life so I've been very lucky). I just love to eat and have sex!

That's it...DONE!!!

That explains the comic book obsession