Author Topic: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?  (Read 21688 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2012, 08:20:59 PM »
Man what is up with that tattoo
#

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »
Man what is up with that tattoo

Jeez, getting so much heat for the tat. So I'll explain...

I got the Rosary tattoo for a spiritual reason and not a religious one. I went through a lot of hardships during my youth; abuse, neglect, etc. A big reason why my brother got into booze and drugs was it was his way of coping with the shit that was going on around us. He was so self-destructive because he just didn't care about himself or life (he is still pretty screwed up today). I didn't want to become what he was so I said refused to do what he was doing. I wanted to be strong physically, emotionally and spiritually. This was a big reason why I got into superheroes and comics. I had no role models but I gravitated to the Hulk for strength and power and Captain Marvel because no matter how bad things got, he always did the right thing and he was such a good, honest person. All these larger than life figures were perfect for my young mind to grasp. Anyway, my mother always had these big wooden rosary beads that hung behind her bed and when I was a child laying down with her, I would always just stare at those beads and they gave me a sense of peace and warmth. When I got older and I started to travel around the country, I would always wear rosary beads to give me a sense of peace and inner strength, it also reminded me of being safe with my mom in her bed, so they always made me feel good. But I would constantly lose the beads or give them away. So finally I decided to get a tattoo of them to have them as a permanent fixture on me where I would never lose them and they would always be a part of me. Hey, subconsciously they were.

Sure, they are stupid, ugly, ridiculous, funny, pathetic, etc., etc. to you "perfect" people but to me, they have a lot of spiritual meaning and in some ways it serves to remind me to be a good person and a righteous father. So flame away on them some more, but I shall never falter or care because they will always be special to me...besides most girls think it is very sexy...but I'm sure you'll digress...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2012, 10:20:13 PM »
indie-lad, stay strong. Awesome physique. Ignore fools making fun of your weight. You're ripped and VERY few people weigh over 200 lbs ripped anyways. There's lots of "monsters" claiming 240 lbs 10% body fat that would have hard time being ripped at 200 lbs. Plus as you say, you're not even trying to be huge. Glad you're being honest too.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2012, 05:15:51 AM »
indie-lad, stay strong. Awesome physique. Ignore fools making fun of your weight. You're ripped and VERY few people weigh over 200 lbs ripped anyways. There's lots of "monsters" claiming 240 lbs 10% body fat that would have hard time being ripped at 200 lbs. Plus as you say, you're not even trying to be huge. Glad you're being honest too.

Thanks.

I have nothing to hide and I have my own goals that I want to achieve, not theirs.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2012, 05:34:09 AM »
good work bro. diet is obviously spot on.

your face looks like a bag of throw up though

and enough with the marky mark obsession, its giving me bad vibrations

LMAO

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2012, 05:35:05 AM »
This is the typical permabulker on getbig. 210lbs with a true 20% bodyfat. He thinks he's 10%.  With 20% body fat he has 42 pounds of viseral and subcutaneous fat. He makes fun of ripped guys because he thinks he's so big with his big bench and size. He's so out of shape he doesn't realize that's the reason why he gasses after running a mile.

He decides to show up all these ripped twinks how it's done and decides to get ripped up. He actually gets down to 5% body fat. He loses 31.5 pounds of fat that represents a 15% fat loss. Since there is no way to not lose some muscle in the process he also loses 8 pounds of muscle. He now weighs 170lbs. The exact weight of the twinks he makes fun of.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2012, 05:42:25 AM »
Jeez, getting so much heat for the tat. So I'll explain...

I got the Rosary tattoo for a spiritual reason and not a religious one. I went through a lot of hardships during my youth; abuse, neglect, etc. A big reason why my brother got into booze and drugs was it was his way of coping with the shit that was going on around us. He was so self-destructive because he just didn't care about himself or life (he is still pretty screwed up today). I didn't want to become what he was so I said refused to do what he was doing. I wanted to be strong physically, emotionally and spiritually. This was a big reason why I got into superheroes and comics. I had no role models but I gravitated to the Hulk for strength and power and Captain Marvel because no matter how bad things got, he always did the right thing and he was such a good, honest person. All these larger than life figures were perfect for my young mind to grasp. Anyway, my mother always had these big wooden rosary beads that hung behind her bed and when I was a child laying down with her, I would always just stare at those beads and they gave me a sense of peace and warmth. When I got older and I started to travel around the country, I would always wear rosary beads to give me a sense of peace and inner strength, it also reminded me of being safe with my mom in her bed, so they always made me feel good. But I would constantly lose the beads or give them away. So finally I decided to get a tattoo of them to have them as a permanent fixture on me where I would never lose them and they would always be a part of me. Hey, subconsciously they were.

Sure, they are stupid, ugly, ridiculous, funny, pathetic, etc., etc. to you "perfect" people but to me, they have a lot of spiritual meaning and in some ways it serves to remind me to be a good person and a righteous father. So flame away on them some more, but I shall never falter or care because they will always be special to me...besides most girls think it is very sexy...but I'm sure you'll digress...

props for that honest past man, stay strong and ignore the haters

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
props for that honest past man, stay strong and ignore the haters
X2,,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2012, 06:00:47 AM »
This is the typical permabulker on getbig. 210lbs with a true 20% bodyfat. He thinks he's 10%.  With 20% body fat he has 42 pounds of viseral and subcutaneous fat. He makes fun of ripped guys because he thinks he's so big with his big bench and size. He's so out of shape he doesn't realize that's the reason why he gasses after running a mile.

He decides to show up all these ripped twinks how it's done and decides to get ripped up. He actually gets down to 5% body fat. He loses 31.5 pounds of fat that represents a 15% fat loss. Since there is no way to not lose some muscle in the process he also loses 8 pounds of muscle. He now weighs 170lbs. The exact weight of the twinks he makes fun of.
0k  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2012, 06:03:15 AM »

are there things oldtimer?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2012, 06:18:10 AM »
are there things oldtimer?

I don't understand your cryptic message.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2012, 06:22:23 AM »
0k  ::)
I guess you're one of those permabulkers hence the girly eye roll.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2012, 06:32:43 AM »

I'm not sure I even get what your saying here. Is this intended for me? If so, I've never weighed more than 180lbs in my entire life. :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2012, 06:33:06 AM »
I don't understand your cryptic message.

did someone hurt your feelings?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2012, 06:36:43 AM »

I'm not sure I even get what your saying here. Is this intended for me? If so, I've never weighed more than 180lbs in my entire life. :D

I didn't think so... ;D

His statement makes no sense anyway cause permabulkers are exactly that.....perma =permanent. They never get down under 15% bodyfat lol

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2012, 03:11:30 AM »
I decided to write down and show you guys what a typical cheat day is like for me and why it's so beneficial to my body. I sat on the couch all day, wrote and watched t.v. and just ate, farted and shitted all day long. Woke up this morning more ripped, harder and vascular than the day before. Stepped on the scale and weighing currently 172lbs. Maybe my approach is unconventional, but there is no way someone can say it doesn't work...because HOLY MOLEY it does!

Here's my list for the day, I try to drink water all day long and use 2% milk with my cereal and each bowl is about 4 cups, hell I just pour the fucker in until the bowl is filled up to the rim.

6:00: 4 large buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 2 cups strawberries, 2 cookie dough pop tarts, 1 bowl Lucky Charms

8:00: 2 Bowls of Frosted Mini-Wheats, 10 Oreo Cookies, drinking 2% milk from the gallon so who knows how much

11:00: Large Meatball Sub with everything, 2 Twix bars, 2 Oreo Cookies with 2 cups 2% milk

2:00: 3 bowls Lucky Charms, 1 Bowl of Coco Pebbles, 2 peaches medium sized

5:00: 3 Tyson Breaded Chicken Strips on 2 bagels with cheese, onions...ahhh, everything, Sweet Potato fries, 3 cups cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge, M n M's, and a Twix Bar mixed in

8:00: 3 Large Buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 1 cup strawberries, 2 Bowls of Coco Pebbles, 2 cookie dough pop tarts

11:00: 3 Bowls of Lucky Charms, 5 Oreo Cookies

Went to bed after meal and woke up to this...

Today, back on the regular diet.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2012, 03:46:16 AM »
It's called a refeed and yes, it works. Great build man, shredded. Not much thickness but I doubt half the members of this board have ever seen their abs

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2012, 06:20:15 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2012, 06:38:15 AM »
Ruhl pic posting rampage of peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeac e

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2012, 09:00:51 AM »

LOL!! :D I wonder what this guy can put down in a day?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
LOL!! :D I wonder what this guy can put down in a day?
ALL HORSEMEAT...

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2012, 01:14:11 PM »
It's called a refeed and yes, it works. Great build man, shredded. Not much thickness but I doubt half the members of this board have ever seen their abs

Thanks. When you have your cheat days, how does a typical day go like?

Anyone else, how do you guys eat on cheat days?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »
  I eat ANY thing I want on Sat and Sun

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2012, 03:01:24 PM »
  I eat ANY thing I want on Sat and Sun

But what is a typical day and have any specifics? Do you pig out or just change up the meals?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »
  I give myself 48 hours to eat ANY thing I want...I just turn off the diet and pig out...people stare at me
as I become fuller and harder...it is just making the body do what you want it to do...you seem to have
it down as well...