Author Topic: At what age does someone become "old"?  (Read 25721 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: At what age does someone become "old"?
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2012, 10:17:09 AM »
You remind me of a regular annnymous dumb fuck, who instead of writing something constructive, keeps spitting various unrelated shit, or pretends not to see when are owned beyond belief.. ;) Keep your neurosis for yourself "buddy", I'm bored of your attention already. You are a lot more annoying than "stimulating" (as gh15 used to say).

As for arab-mullato, better try - eastern european you moron. pure arian genetics, deal with it..

ahahaha, brutal. So eastern europeans are now aryans? In what century or rather, which universe?

Like I said in the beginning a couple of pages, your head is firmly lodged within your arse. You are divorced with reality.

Perhaps you've had too many hormones, too much anti-ageing ;D ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2012, 10:19:00 AM »
Brutal anti-ageing. These guys are like 20-year-olds from the inside, their skin is just a bit saggy ;D ;D

It's been a pleasure doing business with ya, retard.

Raymondo out ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2012, 10:21:05 AM »
ahahaha, brutal. So eastern europeans are now aryans? In what century or rather, which universe?

Like I said in the beginning a couple of pages, your head is firmly lodged within your arse. You are divorced with reality.

Perhaps you've had too many hormones, too much anti-ageing ;D ;D

Once again - very constructive speech and arguments of steel. Tho' I still can't understand what's the source of your neurosis, regarding my interest in this field. Must be some kind of inferiority complex or some shit.. But I'm not interested in the inner workings of your brain tbh, so keep it to yourself.. Adios, amigo, I'm out to blast my legs.

p.s. - I have a suspicion (as all this nonsense is clearly based on a feeling of being "lesser of an individual") you'd go insane if I'd start posting the pics of the bitches I plow regulary (I won't tho').. lol. What a sad fella.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2012, 10:23:22 AM »
Brutal anti-ageing. These guys are like 20-year-olds from the inside, their skin is just a bit saggy ;D ;D

yeah.. a few fellas who are heavy smokers, a few fellas who abused the shit beyond belief, and someone who has stopped hormonizing years ago.

All that while trying to "avoid" the fact that I explained the case in a very detailed way (to which you didn't have to reply anything constructuve once again). Yes sir, you ARE dumb, accept it and don't try to blame me for that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2012, 10:46:29 AM »
I don't want to humiliate you more than I've done already, but:

Gayer then wearing purple short shorts,woman sandals,faggoty wrist band and sitting on a cactus :)

˛oklis

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2012, 02:11:40 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2012, 01:08:09 PM »

Very cool...where is this from ?  They look almost as old as Wes !   ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2012, 01:15:21 PM »
There`s some real fucking assholes on this board.  ;D

Fucking children must play pay!!   LOL   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2012, 01:24:37 PM »
There is an "old" saying, which is: "Your as old as you feel." Of course how one feels depends on how healthy they are to some degree. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and wonder, who the heck is this old fart staring back at me? LOL! But, this doesn't make me feel old; it just means I look old. I'm thinking I might have another 30 years or so left in me.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »
There is an "old" saying, which is: "Your as old as you feel." Of course how one feels depends on how healthy they are to some degree. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and wonder, who the heck is this old fart staring back at me? LOL! But, this doesn't make me feel old; it just means I look old. I'm thinking I might have another 30 years or so left in me.
my man..you are not old. I am fucking a Biology Teacher on the side.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2012, 01:46:29 PM »
Wow you're gonna be 120....?   8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2012, 01:50:26 PM »
Wow you're gonna be 120....?   8)

Possibly....gathering math isn't your strong suit.  :D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2012, 01:50:43 PM »
It all depends on your own body.. I've done Collegiate Nationals three times, the same show as Masters Nationals is held at and some of these 40-50-60 year olds look incredible and better than 99.99999% of people half their own age. I love doing that show.. a lot of the guys are awesome to talk to and provide a lot of wisdom about bodybuilding and life in general.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2012, 02:03:36 PM »
Possibly....gathering math isn't your strong suit.  :D
Just kiddin' i admire the riper dudes on getbig !   8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »
Interesting thread with a very impressive raymondo-induced meltdown to boot.  As writing simple sentences seems to be a laborious process for "da_vinci" (judging by the numerous spelling and grammar errors) I can only imagine what pains this intellectual monster goes to in order to synthesize the vast amounts of information he gleans from his perusal of countless "scientific" "anti-aging" "studies".

Since he seems to be a budding psychoanalyst as well, I'd like to share one of my own observations: people who instantly, repeatedly, and obsessively insist their opponents are stupid, dumb, unintelligent, etc. often choose such insults because of deep-seated insecurities regarding their own intelligence.  They choose such venom because they know its potency firsthand, lol.  And of course, maybe their insecurity is warranted, since they lack the good sense to spice things up with a little variety every now and then... anyway, just a thought -- I love discussing my interests with other like-minded individuals after all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
youre as old as you feel dont necesarly apply.

when a borderline dead is on cocaine he will feel great.

age is just a number,genetics are a factor, the best you can do is take care of your health as good as possible and hope for the best.

but i plan to look about the same physique wise at age 50 as i do now.

bit hrt will make sure of that

arnold def looks like shit there.

Do you know a lot of old folks who use cocaine? Never tried the stuff myself, but I always thought that recreational drugs tended to shorten someones life.

Genetics play a roll in how we look as we age. Thanks mom and dad, for the good aging genetics. I still look fairly young for my age. Of course, I've made it a point to take good care of my body through the years. Good genetics alone won't keep one young looking and feeling. My mom died at 61 years of age and she looked like she was 90 years old. A lifetime of heavy smoking plus drug and alcohol abuse didn't do her any favors.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2012, 02:47:32 PM »
I would say 60 for a man.  45 for a woman.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2012, 03:16:16 PM »
Interesting thread with a very impressive raymondo-induced meltdown to boot.  As writing simple sentences seems to be a laborious process for "da_vinci" (judging by the numerous spelling and grammar errors) I can only imagine what pains this intellectual monster goes to in order to synthesize the vast amounts of information he gleans from his perusal of countless "scientific" "anti-aging" "studies".

Since he seems to be a budding psychoanalyst as well, I'd like to share one of my own observations: people who instantly, repeatedly, and obsessively insist their opponents are stupid, dumb, unintelligent, etc. often choose such insults because of deep-seated insecurities regarding their own intelligence.  They choose such venom because they know its potency firsthand, lol.  And of course, maybe their insecurity is warranted, since they lack the good sense to spice things up with a little variety every now and then... anyway, just a thought -- I love discussing my interests with other like-minded individuals after all.

Yep.... seems to be a constant with Da vinci, if you don't agree with him, or like what he likes...you're "stupid"

I was "stupid" too, because I'm not a fan of Dub-step and i don't like jazz musicians who noodle away endlessly on their instruments.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
I plan on winning the Over-50 class at this years NABBA Nationals in my best lifetime shape ever at 57.

Gonna` give `dat `dere GH stuff a try for the first time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2012, 04:09:43 PM »
I plan on winning the Over-50 class at this years NABBA Nationals in my best lifetime shape ever at 57.

Gonna` give `dat `dere GH stuff a try for the first time.
That would be epic Wes.  You should keep a log ala Mcfarlane.  We are all pulling for you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
 one of the nice things about me getting older is that my body responds alot better now to minimum amounts of test, ill grow and feel great at 1 amp of sust or enanthate every 7-10 days now. if im doing the sust ill throw in alittle prop every 3 or 4 days also.10-15 years ago that amount wouldnt of did much.
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
That would be epic Wes.  You should keep a log ala Mcfarlane.  We are all pulling for you.
Thanks bro,I`ll do that.

good luck man and sportmans fairness on giving gh a try, its required for natural shows these days 8)
Thanks brother,not a natty contest by any means just not the same drug usage level as the NPC.

I`m slowly and constantly building my psyche level to take it to another level.

One year older than dirt a few weeks ago and I truly believe that with the GH,I can be better than ever............I always used tiny amounts of gear compared to most people I know, so I`m gonna` increase it a bit also.

Father Time can kiss my fucking ass!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »
thats the spirit,check pms btw 8)
Got it thanks bud!  ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2012, 06:01:44 AM »

First of all: my native lang. isn't En, tho' I can spell corretly and use grammar rules if I concentrate/want to. Second: that fella Raymondo was obviously confused by my constructive replies (he did not have ANYTHING constructive to reply, aside stupid /grimaces/ he made out of that frustration. I honestly don't even know what was that he got bothered my my interest in that field. Dude is just frustrated, no more, no less. I have no idea why he is so unrest when it comes to my presence. Seems, he has been following me for quite some time already.. A meber of my fan club probably).
 I have my own insecurieties, so does other people, but I have no interest to discuss other peoples head-issues, unless they come out as someone like that neurotic fella.

Groink>No, you were stupid because you call "shit" these things you have no idea about. You weren't sayin' "I personally don't like it", your position was "It's crap". Be careful, you are falling in that zone, where you mentally become  "old" and "limited" by your pre-created belief system, which are first steps to being "left behind". You are not stupid per say, tho' stubborness doesn't add to being smart/wise, etc..