Author Topic: Victory song about drivin + boxing - Mike Moojoski  (Read 3382 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Victory song about drivin + boxing - Mike Moojoski
« on: June 21, 2012, 05:53:23 PM »
"victory"
a song about quittin and losin and not being able to beat Mike moojoski in the race

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"in jail we shall prevail"

a song about the decisions in jail and the paths we must take

A

che

• Getbig V
Falcon you are a natural  , you were born to box man  the jab fake is beautiful and the straight left is devastating,  if you need a trainer/manager just PM me .

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Take heed at this lyrical poet.  Recognize >:(
R

bradistani

• Getbig V
johnny, the greatest getbigger in the history of getbig  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Yes, great leading jab there Falconus!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon you are a natural  , you were born to box man  the jab fake is beautiful and the straight left is devastating,  if you need a trainer/manager just PM me .
i dont know if your joking but yes, the only way to properly defend my face(somewhat) and or deflect his vision is the semi jab fake as you call it. ive been practing (not hitting) the bag with one hand while hitting with the other (to the bag), its a great workout i just gotta remember to keep the jab hand up around face range at all times to sorta act like a defensive punch?

beleive it or not i left my boxing gloves outside nearly 6 months ago in the rain , well the past few day is when i recently picked them back up (hoping theyd be dry), i thought they wouldve drained the water out by now since ive kep them indoors. but the gloves are still water logged, they have lost some water but still heavier as fuck but  i guess god intended it so id get a better workout with heavier gloves. These gloves mysteriously hold the holy waters of north carolina acid rain thats pretty odd

anyways

i hope you enjoyed the music i made it back in 2005-2006
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks to all superior africano americans in this threads
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes, great leading jab there Falconus!

thanks bro i havent thrown any punches since my gloves got left outside in the rain some months back but ive been doing atleast 40-50 bodyweight squats a day to keep the glutes and knees inshape but i really need to lose fat but i am stronger im suprising fit for a fat guy being that i dont really get winded or tired

but latley my diet of eating tons of beans or feild peas during lunch has really helped rebuild my drive for training. ive been eating 1 or 2 pound cakes per week as well. my breathing has been fine too no shortness of breath i soley attribute this to the beans and turnip greens with mustard greens raw. i think this is due to all the beans i eat grabbing all the cholesterol from the cakes that i NEED for daily energy and workouts. I need the calorie loaded cakes to go full bore when im at work, scrubbing tiles or roling on paint on walls ect
A

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Good power and hand speed for your size. After you punch, make sure to bring your gloves back up to your chin to protect yourself from the counter coming over the top. Also, work on moving your head more and throwing from different angles. And when you throw the left cross, try following up with some right hooks to the body.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Alls I want is a Falcon album.....when's it droppin?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Good power and hand speed for your size. After you punch, make sure to bring your gloves back up to your chin to protect yourself from the counter coming over the top. Also, work on moving your head more and throwing from different angles. And when you throw the left cross, try following up with some right hooks to the body.

yeah i meantioned that before i really need to keep that jab hand up no doubt about it good advice. I do enjoy wrapping my mind around fighting left handed then going right hand stance good workout and coordination. i really would like to move more around the bag but its gravel that meets a small side walk good place to trip on and limited space . eventually ill set me up something in the grass so i can have 360 degree movement

your correct on headmeovement i i see i was dipping my head foward sometimes like a dumbass leaving me to get knocked the fuck out, i would never do that in real life  ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Alls I want is a Falcon album.....when's it droppin?

ive got tons of songs i havent put onto computer still on tape.  i like to sing fake songs over the music on the radio at work to the beat or tune of the song , i could never do that at my old job all the blacks and rednecks would have a fit  8)
A

Mclovin

• Getbig III
yeah i meantioned that before i really need to keep that jab hand up no doubt about it good advice. I do enjoy wrapping my mind around fighting left handed then going right hand stance good workout and coordination. i really would like to move more around the bag but its gravel that meets a small side walk good place to trip on and limited space . eventually ill set me up something in the grass so i can have 360 degree movement

your correct on headmeovement i i see i was dipping my head foward sometimes like a dumbass leaving me to get knocked the fuck out, i would never do that in real life  ;D

Have you had any amateur fights? I'd spar with you if I was ever out that way in NC.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Have you had any amateur fights? I'd spar with you if I was ever out that way in NC.
zero fights here
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
current diet

coco, herseys syrup in hot water upon wake up
bowl of cereal (cheerios mixed with frosted corn flakes) or (grape nuts cereal)
maybe 1 or 2 krispy kreme dougnuts or pouncake 1 or 2 slices
as im driving to work ill eat 3 cups of raw greens
during work maybe a soda preferably root beer
for lunch 32 ounces or so of cooked beans and some barbecue potatoe chips, handfull of cashews
when i get home 2 morning star veggie burgers in buns
6-8 krispy kremes or 6-8 slices of poundcake
grapejuice
fresh bowl of cherries not candied cherries

try to attain18 year old pussy to eat
A

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
for lunch 32 ounces or so of cooked beans and some barbecue potatoe chips, handfull of cashews
grapejuice

Adonis approved.
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Adonis approved.

im interested in how much you consume as well big falcon bean? beans are the key for my energy ive tried all other foods but , all the otherfoods feel like they are wasted if i dont have beans and greens daily
A

MikMaq

Johhny`failcan you are a true inspiration, you once had one of the most perfect bodies ever, and now you have one of the worst, even fatpanda would be shamed by that mess, good work showing that success is a two way street.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
"victory"
a song about quittin and losin and not being able to beat Mike moojoski in the race

Would not wanna get punched by this dude.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Great thread   8)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
Pretty solid punching, they would hurt. I'm surprised you're not totally gassed considering the gut.

You would probs like 15lbs and maintain all of your strength. Cut back on those donuts and cakes, even pizza would be better.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
current diet

grapejuice

try to attain18 year old pussy to eat
HOLY CARBOHYDRATE!!!  :o

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
great falcon boxing, setting up the straight left.

watch the stupid stupid ref messing up another fight, parents egging on not caring about risking broken neck