Author Topic: Are any of your guys doctors suspicious?  (Read 5307 times)

whitewidow

Are any of your guys doctors suspicious?
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:49:05 AM »
Anybody else have a dr. who asks questions?

my doctor looked at my chart when I first started as a patient and said I gained 55lbs in just a few years. I was off cyce and 168 and now I am 222lbs. I have been trying to cutt and gained another 6lbs. I have been going by looks and not weight! I swore I was 5lbs lighter but turns out I gained more weight this month again! He agrees I look Huge as I told him I was lifting heavy weights and I had some cell phone pictures and I showed him  and he was real impressed but they def think something is up they wanted me to take a UA because I am on some other meds.

they might not want to give me if I test positive for HGH and steroids. I got away with it today because they were busy. before I left the nurse gave me a piss cup and I said I went to the bathroom before the appointment plus my apponitment ran 1 hr late! I waited a whole hour! plus it is hot here and there water jugg was empty in the lobby. so I told her to let me talk to the dr. and I explained I went to the bathroom while I was waiting and He was out of water pus I was running real late because he was a hour behind. so he let me go without a UA. I better def cutt some weight this month! I think I might just use HGH when I go in next month and start the cycle over. I have only been using prop and Tren for a short period and the HGH. I dont know if they even test for steroids. I got a glimpse of the form and they do send it out to a lab but I just saw basic rec drugs on it.Anybody else have a dr. who brought up how much wait you have gained?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Are any of your guys doctors suspicious?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 06:50:51 AM »
Not trying to be a dick but it's really hard to read that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 07:34:17 AM »
When i was recovering from my ACL reconstruction my surgeon said i made one of the fastest muscular recoveries of my quad he had ever seen. He asked me if i was using steriods and i told him no, but i was on 250mg of Test and 4iu of GH. My general Dcotor that i use for blood work is a friend who does not keep a record of me. Even though there are laws against it, many Doctors do share information that they shouldn't.

One thing that did screw with me is when i started my company and applied for insurance they said i was boardline obese due to BMI. I was 212 pounds and about 9-10% BF so i called the insurance company to make sure it wasn't going to effect my rate. They said for a guy of my age and height i should be 170 to be considered normal weight. What a joke, but i ended up speaking with the right people and got everything worked out.

8)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 07:47:02 AM »
I really don't think it is any of his business on what you are using.
Ask he what exactly you are tested for and why, he must explain it.
In the worst case just find another doctor.

btw im pretty sure you cant test for using hgh.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 09:47:23 AM »

They can test now via bloodwork, my school's football team was one of the first to be tested for GH a couple years ago, and 7 players tested positive.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 12:21:14 AM »
Not trying to be a dick but it's really hard to read that.

my bad! my computer keys stick sometimes and I didn't paragraph it. it's fixed. your not being a dick at all.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 12:37:34 AM »

I am kind of stuck with this dr. because I am on contract for some scheduled drugs for anxitey and pain meds from the car wreck and some anxiety meds when I use roid(mainly Tren) They help me sleep! I am all burnt out using OTC products. I have used them all! He thinks it is suspicious that I gained so much weight especially this year he made a point of it and I think he thinks it might be because of the meds he prescribes but it is not! I used the same meds for years and pain meds make me skinny not big. anxiety meds dont really make me gain or lose weight when I use them.He wanted a UA basically because he can make me take one! they send the piss out to a lab! they do not use a panel kit test like some doctors. This is pretty thorough testing! I got a glimpse of the form and it had alot of shit on it! not just basic recs but all sorts of drugs. If I stick to HGH I think he will not cancel my pain contract.

I didn't see HGH on the list.I don't use recs other just the meds he prescribes for anxiety and pain. The meds he gives me are to valuable to lose most dr's around here dont write scripts for these meds. All I know is he is very suspicious about the weight gain it is close to 40 lbs in a year, But I hold aot of muscle on my frame! Like I said I showed him a few cell phone pics when I was at 200 and showed him how I was still real lean. It was just from weight lifting and eating but I really am not suppose to be lifting heavy weights. I told him the cell phone pics were before the accident but I have been lifting light weights and just hold alot of muscle. But they usually do not UA me. I know he thinks something is up! or I am using something I am not suppose to. I am on a contract with him so I cannot mess with any other meds then what is prescribed and this dr. is cool I do not want to lose him.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 10:47:17 PM »
When it comes to private insurance and health matters south of the 49th parallel, you're in a little bit of a pickle WW.

P.S. Tell them it's high high protein diet, heavy weightlifting, and that you occasionally use Tribulus. To make it even more convincing -- tell them from time to time you use PH's (specifically from GNC - they all recognize this name), if you can.

I think we are about the same height and weight - that line has worked for me. It's hard to convince otherwise when you are the size of a Mack truck.

Best of luck!

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:45:25 AM »
When it comes to private insurance and health matters south of the 49th parallel, you're in a little bit of a pickle WW.

P.S. Tell them it's high high protein diet, heavy weightlifting, and that you occasionally use Tribulus. To make it even more convincing -- tell them from time to time you use PH's (specifically from GNC - they all recognize this name), if you can.

I think we are about the same height and weight - that line has worked for me. It's hard to convince otherwise when you are the size of a Mack truck.

Best of luck!

problem is I don't want him to drop my pain meds! If he thinks I am working out he will taper me off and I like having them around. to valuabe of a script to lose. I fucked up and told him I was lifting heavy weights but then I said that was before the wreck! now I am just lifting very light weights. I showed him some old cell phone pictures when I was a ripped 180. I told him I was 200 in the pictures so weighing this much isn't that out of the normal. I said I was always a big guy but was small my first appointment because I wasn't eating much because I was getting used to the meds. he has me gaining about 40lbs in the last year wich somewhat confuses him.he does not see weight gain like that often.But he agrees I am not fat but he is suspicious he wanted me to take a UA but I was able to talk him out of it because I waited for him for a hour and I also mentioned their was no more water in the lobby so he let me go. But I bet he makes me take one next month so I am dropping this cycle and just using HGH.

Like I said I got a glimpse of what they test for and I didn't see HGH. The piss does get sent to a lab though. It is not done with a cheap panel kit

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 07:28:10 AM »
When i was recovering from my ACL reconstruction my surgeon said i made one of the fastest muscular recoveries of my quad he had ever seen. He asked me if i was using steriods and i told him no, but i was on 250mg of Test and 4iu of GH. My general Dcotor that i use for blood work is a friend who does not keep a record of me. Even though there are laws against it, many Doctors do share information that they shouldn't.

One thing that did screw with me is when i started my company and applied for insurance they said i was boardline obese due to BMI. I was 212 pounds and about 9-10% BF so i called the insurance company to make sure it wasn't going to effect my rate. They said for a guy of my age and height i should be 170 to be considered normal weight. What a joke, but i ended up speaking with the right people and got everything worked out.

8)
isn't that BMI shit crazy....I mean it compares your height and weight but really doesn't take BF% into the factor...It says I am fucking BEYOND obese too at 198 at 5'9 and maybe 12% bodyfat....that BMI is stupid shit, but I know alot of guys take it too literally I think..and WW...I have been to my primary care doctor who I have seen my whole life, first his father when I was young and now as I am older his son took over his practice, so they have ALL my records since I was born....he did at one time ask if i was on anything because within about 6 months time I put on alot of muscle and had some mild acne on shoulders and back...I just said no, just taking over the counter supplements and he left it at that and said I look good!!! He is a great doctor and I feel comfortable telling him anything EXCEPT my drug use....I just don't want shit written in my records ya know?? and they are probably testing you for everything except juice knowing you are taking your pain and anxiety meds and wants to know if you are on any other recreational shit..ie pot cocaine..also at one time, I had a bad acne breakout on my shoulders chest and back from good ole halotestin. I went to a dermatologist and he took one look at me and said "you on steroids?"  I quickly said no and he said at my age I shouldn't breakout like that and gave me a script for accutane which I didn't fill because of the liver damage it may cause and monthly blood tests... and I was on so much other shit..

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »

8)

lol yeah, same here. according to the BMI, im obese as well :D

they are talking about a new index, where they measure the ratio of your weight to you waist circumfrance... which makes more sense...

240lbs @ 46inch waist ==> obese
240lbs @ 34inch waist ==> in shape

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 10:32:32 PM »
lol yeah, same here. according to the BMI, im obese as well :D

they are talking about a new index, where they measure the ratio of your weight to you waist circumfrance... which makes more sense...

240lbs @ 46inch waist ==> obese
240lbs @ 34inch waist ==> in shape

BMI--LOL! What a joke...according to BMI, we all a bunch of Fat Fucks!,,, They def need to use something new!
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 04:09:02 AM »
Yes it says I should be 148lbs at the most at 5-5ft. that is my heaight without shoes. so technically even when I am 170lbs at 6% I am overweight too! Now I am 16% BF and weigh 222lbs! every month I am going in there 5-6 pounds heavier. I dropped everything except the 4IU's and am doing more cardio. I have to be ready for that piss test! I kow he has to test me before september! he needs at least 1 UA a year due to my opiate medication. this year he got 2 UA's and both came back with the drugs I was just suppose to be using. If I knew they were just doing cheap panel kits I wouldnt sketch on it. But these UA's get sent out to a huge lab at providence! and the form I caught a gimpse of looked just like the tests my old insurance kaiser did. They have very advanced lab results and due heavy testing! Although I do not think they test for HGH. mainly because barely any doctors prescribe it.these UA's cost 300$ that is with my 30% off

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
Yes it says I should be 148lbs at the most at 5-5ft. that is my heaight without shoes. so technically even when I am 170lbs at 6% I am overweight too! Now I am 16% BF and weigh 222lbs! every month I am going in there 5-6 pounds heavier. I dropped everything except the 4IU's and am doing more cardio. I have to be ready for that piss test! I kow he has to test me before september! he needs at least 1 UA a year due to my opiate medication. this year he got 2 UA's and both came back with the drugs I was just suppose to be using. If I knew they were just doing cheap panel kits I wouldnt sketch on it. But these UA's get sent out to a huge lab at providence! and the form I caught a gimpse of looked just like the tests my old insurance kaiser did. They have very advanced lab results and due heavy testing! Although I do not think they test for HGH. mainly because barely any doctors prescribe it.these UA's cost 300$ that is with my 30% off
You also paying for the tests?

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 06:21:36 AM »
The only thing mine says to me is: "Gee Dr. ----, you got huge shoulders!" Then he always exams my abdomen so he can run his fingers up and down my 8 PAC like a piano. I tell him I am having more problems boning up for my wife,  and hell that test script just goes up and up-- no questions asked.

To the guy who saw the dermatologist who asked about roid use beecause of acne. Just how many guys you think are walking around with acne vulgaris in their late thirties or forties?? Does not take a 'rocket scientist' to tell who is and who isn't using. Next time clear things up with an antibiotic before you go see him.

DOC

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 08:09:40 PM »
Most general practitioners may not know the ins and outs of AAS usage (i.e. stacking, dosages, cycling), but they do know fairly well when you're a user. They are not that naive to think a young - perfectly and healthy looking male -- otherwise in fair (or great shape) is repeatedly showing abnormal HDL/LDL [pick your sin(s)] profiles.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 04:52:32 AM »
You also paying for the tests?

Yes I pay for the The UA and it is fcking expensive since it gets sent to a real lab at providence. I pay close to 300$ per UA. when they do the full bloodwork like Test level, kidney function,liver function, HIV, UA, Diabetes test, I pay 70% it winds up being 487$ and some change!
My problem is I got to heavy! I gained cose to 50 pounds in a year. pretty much came in the office 5lbs heavier most all months. some months I stayed at the same weight. but 10-12 months I came in weighing 5 more pounds. some times I came in 3 lbs more then the next month I would come in 8lbs heavier! on the average 4lbs a month!

dosn't sound alot but that is 48lbs a year. It was all because of HGH.This is the first year I used it every month. I used steroids for a few weeks before last months visit and I luckily got out of the UA because I got called in a hour late. It was also a hot day and the water in the lobby was gone. they have one of those jugs with paper cups. so I told the dr. I couldn't take it last month. He was OK with it. But this month he will test me and I stopped the AAS but not the HGH. I do not believe they will go that far.He has gone over the months with me and talked about the weight gains.

He knows I am a bodybuilder. He has seen some pictures of me when I was peaking. they were old pictures but thats is what I told him my body is used to sitting at 200lbs wich is BS. when I am clean I usually sit at 170lbs. my first weigh in was mid 160's due to being lazy. I had moved and not really was in the work out or dieting mode.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 04:08:57 PM »
Just had my physical with my GP and got my labs drawn, first time for me to do this on cycle. I'll let you know what he say's. He's a very sharp MD.
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 02:28:12 AM »
Just had my physical with my GP and got my labs drawn, first time for me to do this on cycle. I'll let you know what he say's. He's a very sharp MD.

keep us posted.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 09:31:37 AM »
Got my labs back and my Lipid panel took a dramatic shift to being completely shitty. My doc wants me to call him. In the message he left me he thinks the lab made a mistake. Long story short, i found out what i needed, I have immediatley change my diet, (cutting out all animal fat) (damm, i love steak!) He wants to retest in 3 months, I'll be clean by then LOL! The funny thing is, he actually had my labs erased from my online health records.
It's not Tennis!