Author Topic: Should the government do a better job with vets?  (Read 7271 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Should the government do a better job with vets?
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »
When you take an extremist attitude, you never really care about the truth.

Just your position.

It's the same with religion.

Once I saw that you posted there is some systematic rape program by the military. That is pattently untrue. But you might as well be 333386 because you are no longer looking for the truth, you simply seek to reinforce your radical position with anything you can find.

You might as well be a fundamentalist religious nut.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

BTW, it will eventually.

MAN Getbiggers accuse you of all types of shit, I never said systematic rape, like there is a production line of desirable young iraqi women being processed and raped, but RAPE is a huge part of warfare, it happens all the time, check out this case - the Mahmudiyah killings and gang-rape of a 14-year-old girl by U.S. troops http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_killings , also the  heinous sexual abuse and torture of Iraqi POW's at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison, now if you think these are isolated incidents, you are naive -  the truth is the US Government has killed over 1 million Iraqis because they ARE FUNDAMENTALISTS - accuse me of what you like - but if being disgusted by Genocidal Governments committing atrocities in far off places and then brainwashing its public compounding the crime even further - if that is Wrong - I am proudly guilty of it - FuCK the USA and fuck there stupid brainwashed GRUNTS they use for killing men, women and children for reasons there brains are too small too comprehend!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »
MAN Getbiggers accuse you of all types of shit, I never said systematic rape, like there is a production line of desirable young iraqi women being processed and raped, but RAPE is a huge part of warfare, it happens all the time, check out this case - the Mahmudiyah killings and gang-rape of a 14-year-old girl by U.S. troops http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_killings , also the  heinous sexual abuse and torture of Iraqi POW's at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison, now if you think these are isolated incidents, you are naive - the truth is the US Government has killed over 1 million Iraqis because they ARE FUNDAMENTALISTS - accuse me of what you like - but if being disgusted by Genocidal Governments committing atrocities in far off places and then brainwashing its public compounding the crime even further - if that is Wrong - I am proudly guilty of it - FuCK the USA and fuck there stupid brainwashed GRUNTS they use for killing men, women and children for reasons there brains are too small too comprehend!

You go bro, you've clearly more intelligent than everyone and got it all figured out, keep on preaching, those evil brainwashed Americans got nothing on you posting from your computer letting the world know how it REALLY is straight from Australia via GETBIG.COM!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2012, 10:32:02 AM »
You go bro, you've clearly more intelligent than everyone and got it all figured out, keep on preaching, those evil brainwashed Americans got nothing on you posting from your computer letting the world know how it REALLY is straight from Australia via GETBIG.COM!
Your welcome bro, I am sure the Getbiggers enjoy a dose of truth, and not some brainwashed patriotic killers spreading there propaganda and overt lies to fuel a sick twisted agenda - Say hi to your MUM for me!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

new photographs were sent to La Voz de Aztlan from confidential sources depicting the shocking rapes of two Iraqi women by what are purported to be US Military Intelligence personnel and private US mercenaries in military fatigues. It is now known that hundreds of these photographs had been in circulation among the troops in Iraq. The graphic photos were being swapped between the soldiers like baseball cards.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one Mexican-American soldier told La Voz de Aztlan, "Maybe the officers didn't know what was going on, but everybody else did. I have seen literally hundreds of these types of pictures." Many of the pictures was destroyed last September when the luggage of soldiers was searched as they left Iraq

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire
French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)

V

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2012, 10:39:21 AM »
 I just read a story about an Iraq war veteran, who had to sell his medal on ebay.  He was broke, and wanted to get enough money to buy a lawnmower, so he could start a landscaping business.  The people responded, and the listing ended at 5,800+ dollars.  

I think that it is pathetic it had to come to this.  I think 4 year vets should get 10k a year for the rest of their lives.  I think 8 year vets should get 30k etc.... These fuckers put their life on the line for us.  They shouldn't have to put 20 years behind enemy lines for a fucking retirement package.

Either that, or bump every soldiers pay to 50,000 mininum every year. I'm sure our goverment is wasting money elsewhere.

Best thing for this guy would have been to take advantage of the GI bill and get his college for free.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2012, 10:46:33 AM »
Your welcome bro, I am sure the Getbiggers enjoy a dose of truth, and not some brainwashed patriotic killers spreading there propaganda and overt lies to fuel a sick twisted agenda - Say hi to your MUM for me!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

new photographs were sent to La Voz de Aztlan from confidential sources depicting the shocking rapes of two Iraqi women by what are purported to be US Military Intelligence personnel and private US mercenaries in military fatigues. It is now known that hundreds of these photographs had been in circulation among the troops in Iraq. The graphic photos were being swapped between the soldiers like baseball cards.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one Mexican-American soldier told La Voz de Aztlan, "Maybe the officers didn't know what was going on, but everybody else did. I have seen literally hundreds of these types of pictures." Many of the pictures was destroyed last September when the luggage of soldiers was searched as they left Iraq

Voltaire
Terrible things happen in war. If you think what has happened in these wars are so bad, you clearly dont pay attention to history.
BTW, good job lumping everyone in with the actions of an extremely tiny minority.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2012, 10:50:58 AM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Voltaire

E-Kul, let's get one thing straight. You are Australian and some of us are American.  Do you see how we could get defensive by the way you word some of your posts?  I respect your opinions as a non American, but it does sting us when the obvious anti U.S. slander comes out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »
E-Kul, let's get one thing straight. You are Australian and some of us are American.  Do you see how we could get defensive by the way you word some of your posts?  I respect your opinions as a non American, but it does sting us when the obvious anti U.S. slander comes out.
Meh, dudes just ignorant. He takes the actions of a few and uses a broad brush to paint the entire country.

He's trolling, methinks.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2012, 10:53:28 AM »
Ah, war veterans...I was wondering what the government got to do with veterinarians... ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2012, 10:56:30 AM »
E-Kul, let's get one thing straight. You are Australian and some of us are American.  Do you see how we could get defensive by the way you word some of your posts?  I respect your opinions as a non American, but it does sting us when the obvious anti U.S. slander comes out.
Do you really think I care what a Nation of Nutters think of me, like I care what the average citizen thinks, who because of there apathy say and do nothing when the attrocities and proof of them, keep on coming, and coming, and coming.... pardon the pun.  It is not slanderous if it is the truth - I am also an Australian, and ashamed of our own governments complicity in the whole shameful disgusting genocide of the third world.  American will go down in History as the most EVIL Nation that ever existed, I have not one doubt in my mind about this, do you think Germany's citizens were aware what was going on while Hitler murdered millions, those dumb fucks had no clue! just like you Americans who act surprised when people attack you for killing millions of people to grow your empire and secure more resources, so go on being offended by people being offended at MASS MURDER.  FREAKS!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2012, 10:57:59 AM »
Do you really think I care what a Nation of Nutter think of me, like I care what the average citizen, who because of there apathy say and do nothing when the attrocities and proof of them, keep on coming, and coming, and coming.... pardon the pun.  It is not slanderous if it is the truth - I am also an Australian, and ashamed of our own governments complicity in the whole shameful disgusting genocide of the third world.  American will go down in History as the most EVIL Nation that ever existed, I have not one doubt in my mind about this, do you think Germany's citizens were aware what was going on while Hitler murdered millions, those dumb fucks had no clue! just like you Americans who act surprised when people attack you for killing millions of people to grow your empire and secure more resources, so go on being offended by people being offended at MASS MURDER.  FREAKS!
Did you really compare Hitlers genocide of the Jews to the Iraq/Afghanistan war?

Whoo boy. You really are out in lala land.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Take it easy, Luke.... :(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2012, 11:00:39 AM »
Did you really compare Hitlers genocide of the Jews to the Iraq/Afghanistan war?

Whoo boy. You really are out in lala land.
Well, you yanks are over 1 million IRAQI dead and counting - the holocaust is estimated at 6 million - and the Yanks haven't finished yet - I definitely think the two events are more than comparable - The yanks have killed more than 10 million in the last 60 years alone - nothing to be proud of and definitely comparable to the most despotic of Nations that ever existed!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Well, you yanks are over 1 million IRAQI dead and counting - the holocaust is estimated at 6 million - and the Yanks haven't finished yet - I definitely think the two events are more than comparable - The yanks have killed more than 10 million in the last 60 years alone - nothing to be proud of and definitely comparable to the most despotic of Nations that ever existed!
Youre comparing a WAR, with COMBATANTS, to outright genocide, and yet you justify your comparison by talking about how many people have been killed in the last 6 decades?

Oh boy......

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2012, 11:04:05 AM »
Meh, dudes just ignorant. He takes the actions of a few and uses a broad brush to paint the entire country.

He's trolling, methinks.
A few, your kidding me aren't you, get informed, The IRAQI people hate you fuckers, did you know that every single IRAQI has lost a family member to the war, can you imagine the US response if someone invaded, and every single person had lost a family member - I think it's time to analyse how brainwashed and indoctrinated you fuckers are and start seeking the truth!  IRAQ was almost a 1st world country until you fuckers turned up and decimated the place - those poor fuckers have to pay more than the yanks for there own oil and line up for up for 20 hours to get it - you freaks live in a bubble of your governments creation!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 11:05:18 AM »
I do not hate the Germans for what has happened in the past.  I'm assuming most of the German troops were against Hitlers agenda as well.  Your posts reek of idiocy and blind hate.  Imagine how your views would differ if you were born an American.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2012, 11:09:34 AM »
Youre comparing a WAR, with COMBATANTS, to outright genocide, and yet you justify your comparison by talking about how many people have been killed in the last 6 decades?

Oh boy......
Freak, there are no combatants the Iraqi army was defeated very quickly, the rest of the time has been the systematic genocide of the IRAQI people, there isn't WAR anymore, remember Shock and Awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power, dominant battlefield awareness, dominant maneuvers, and spectacular displays of force to paralyze an adversary's perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight. What we have is the complete exploitation of a very weak opponent by a bunch of brainwashed thugs, the fact you even think there is a war going on is ludicrous, those poor fuckers have been completely overwhelmed since day one, that's why they are terrorists they cant afford a TRILLION dollar ARMY! 
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2012, 11:12:12 AM »
A few, your kidding me aren't you, get informed, The IRAQI people hate you fuckers, did you know that every single IRAQI has lost a family member to the war, can you imagine the US response if someone invaded, and every single person had lost a family member - I think it's time to analyse how brainwashed and indoctrinated you fuckers are and start seeking the truth!  IRAQ was almost a 1st world country until you fuckers turned up and decimated the place - those poor fuckers have to pay more than the yanks for there own oil and line up for up for 20 hours to get it - you freaks live in a bubble of your governments creation!
Id be interested to hear your sources, cause there is an awful lot of misinformation in your post.
FYI, when we "1st showed up and decimated the place", was back in the early 90's when they INVADED KUWAIT (not to mention they were gassing the fuck out of their own citizens.)
BTW, back then, they had the 4th largest standing army in the world, so its not like we were fighting peasants as you so often like to point out.

Also, I dont give a fuck if the "IRAQI people" hate us (not that you have a fucking clue how they feel), its not a fucking popularity contest. Ive never agreed with the war in Iraq, but youre points are totally blown out of proportion and rediculous, but I wouldnt expect anything else from someone posting out of his basement from half a world away with next to no real world experience.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2012, 11:13:43 AM »
I do not hate the Germans for what has happened in the past.  I'm assuming most of the German troops were against Hitlers agenda as well.  Your posts reek of idiocy and blind hate.  Imagine how your views would differ if you were born an American.
Why would I imagine being born American, that would be a fate worse than death! You know what reeks of idiocy and blind hate - the systematic slaughter of the third world and then the justification of it by it's leaders and citizens - I think defending the million innocent Iraqis slaughtered reeks of altruism and compassion, but what do I know - I don't believe in committing atrocities and mass murder for some profit, I must be insane! Crazy, an Idiot for daring to suggest that mass murder for profit is wrong! 
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »
Freak, there are no combatants the Iraqi army was defeated very quickly, the rest of the time has been the systematic genocide of the IRAQI people, there isn't WAR anymore, remember Shock and Awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power, dominant battlefield awareness, dominant maneuvers, and spectacular displays of force to paralyze an adversary's perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight. What we have is the complete exploitation of a very weak opponent by a bunch of brainwashed thugs, the fact you even think there is a war going on is ludicrous, those poor fuckers have been completely overwhelmed since day one, that's why they are terrorists they cant afford a TRILLION dollar ARMY! 
You are sorely misinformed.
Half your post is fucking pointless, your whole "shock and awe" comment has nothing to do with anything that we are discussing.

Yes, there are still combatants. There is still an organizational structure and still people arming themselves and fighting. Thats called war.
Hitler rounded up how many millions of unarmed jews and gassed them?

Yeah, little bit different between fighting someone who is shooting back, and freighting people by train to gas chambers.

Again.. oh boy....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
Why would I imagine being born American, that would be a fate worse than death! You know what reeks of idiocy and blind hate - the systematic slaughter of the third world and then the justification of it by it's leaders and citizens - I think defending the million innocent Iraqis slaughtered reeks of altruism and compassion, but what do I know - I don't believe in committing atrocities and mass murder for some profit, I must be insane! Crazy, an Idiot for daring to suggest that mass murder for profit is wrong! 
Take a step back for a second and read what you write.  How can you possibly have rational discussions with people?  Your hatred shines through.  Do you want to know what most Americans think of Australia?  An old, prisoner island, filled with kangaroos.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
Id be interested to hear your sources, cause there is an awful lot of misinformation in your post.
FYI, when we "1st showed up and decimated the place", was back in the early 90's when they INVADED KUWAIT (not to mention they were gassing the fuck out of their own citizens.)
BTW, back then, they had the 4th largest standing army in the world, so its not like we were fighting peasants as you so often like to point out.

Also, I dont give a fuck if the "IRAQI people" hate us (not that you have a fucking clue how they feel), its not a fucking popularity contest. Ive never agreed with the war in Iraq, but youre points are totally blown out of proportion and rediculous, but I wouldnt expect anything else from someone posting out of his basement from half a world away with next no real world experience.
Everyone acknowledges that Saddam was a CUN+, and initially the IRAQIS were grateful, until they realised that GEORGE BUSH was ten times the tyrant SADDAM was, anyway, I go easy on the STATES, one of the smartest Americans who ever came out of America states America is the Greatest terrorist state in the world and the greatest threat to world peace.  Here are some quotes from the great man

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged.
Noam Chomsky

Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.
Noam Chomsky

Empires are costly. Running Iraq is not cheap. Somebody’s paying. Somebody’s paying the corporations that destroyed Iraq and the corporations that are rebuilding it. In both cases, they’re getting paid by the U.S. taxpayer. Those are gifts from U.S. taxpayers to U.S. corporations."
Noam Chomsky

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.
--NOAM CHOMSKY

There's a good reason why nobody studies history. It just teaches you too much.
--NOAM CHOMSKY

Of course, everybody says they're for peace. Hitler was for peace. Everybody is for peace. The question is: "What kind of peace?"
--NOAM CHOMSKY

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.
--NOAM CHOMSKY

“Western civilization is anticipating the slaughter of, well do the arithmetic, 3-4 million people or something like that... Looks like what’s happening is some sort of silent genocide... we are in the midst of apparently trying to murder 3 or 4 million people...”
NOAM CHOMSKY

"I think we can be reasonably confident that if the American population had the slightest idea of what is being done in their name, they would be utterly appalled."
Noam Chomsky

"The U.S. is the only country condemned by the World Court for international terrorism-for "the unlawful use of force" for political ends."

Noam Chomsky
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »
Everyone acknowledges that Saddam was a CUN+, and initially the IRAQIS were grateful, until they realised that GEORGE BUSH was ten times the tyrant SADDAM was, anyway, I go easy on the STATES, one of the smartest Americans who ever came out of America states America is the Greatest terrorist state in the world and the greatest threat to world peace.  Here are some quotes from the great man

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged.
Noam Chomsky

Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.
Noam Chomsky

Empires are costly. Running Iraq is not cheap. Somebody’s paying. Somebody’s paying the corporations that destroyed Iraq and the corporations that are rebuilding it. In both cases, they’re getting paid by the U.S. taxpayer. Those are gifts from U.S. taxpayers to U.S. corporations."
Noam Chomsky

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.
--NOAM CHOMSKY

--NOAM CHOMSKY

Of course, everybody says they're for peace. Hitler was for peace. Everybody is for peace. The question is: "What kind of peace?"
--NOAM CHOMSKY

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.
--NOAM CHOMSKY
Do you honestly think that smart Americans pay attention to the media?  We know they have an agenda. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2012, 11:27:31 AM »

Noam Chomsky

Noam Chomsky

Noam Chomsky

--NOAM CHOMSKY

--NOAM CHOMSKY

--NOAM CHOMSKY

--NOAM CHOMSKY
You responded to nothing. You made no points. You just copy and pasted the words of another man that you stole for your own opinion; unfortunately for you, this has no bearing on this thread as it means nothing in the context of this debate.

Fail.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
E-Kul definately goes on the short list of Getbiggers who are the easiest to melt.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »