Author Topic: the DA Show - Romano. And met Charlie Sheen at the Yankees game  (Read 32194 times)

io856

;D  The fact that he ever had a sponsor is incredable ? but the fact that he still has a sponsor is completely BIZZAR . lol . WOW .
1200 views on this thread..?  :D

slate

• Getbig IV

derek, you may want to re-edit your last show where you stated you had resumed using the painless pumps oil.

I quote you - 10 min after the show start:

"healthy, or not healthy, it really didn't make me unhealthy [BRO LOGIC AT WORK] so.. that's why i still use it once in a while. Not using it a lot, but I do use it.  Painless pumps, contact steve,,, bllah blah"

by now you should Know that vince is well capable of sending a recording of that episode to whoever is managing your place in the transplant list. you know he has done similar shit before

on the other hand he probably already downloaded the episode, so you are now Vince's bitch if you want a kidney  ;D ;D ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"first of all numb nuts im 75% ITALIAN 25% german with a little american indian in there as well thank you"

Your legal name is Derek Anthjony Springer? Right? Springer is a Jewish last name.?Your mom is Jewish.
If you come from the womb of a Jewsih womna you are Jewish??????
There is nothing wrong with being Jewish, but you cannot be 75% Italina with a last name like Springer.
Itlaina Last names,Ramono, Palumbo,Tafuro,.....Springer isnt Italian.
You dont look Itlian, and you arent Italian, as much as you want to be Italian.
Be proud of your Jewish Heritage, Mr Springer,

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
derek, you may want to re-edit your last show where you stated you had resumed using the painless pumps oil.

I quote you - 10 min after the show start:

"healthy, or not healthy, it really didn't make me unhealthy [BRO LOGIC AT WORK] so.. that's why i still use it once in a while. Not using it a lot, but I do use it.  Painless pumps, contact steve,,, bllah blah"

by now you should Know that vince is well capable of sending a recording of that episode to whoever is managing your place in the transplant list. you know he has done similar shit before

on the other hand he probably already downloaded the episode, so you are now Vince's bitch if you want a kidney  ;D ;D ;D

Site Enhancement Oil or Painless Pumps is the best replacement for Synthol. Painless pumps is a natural oil that works all the time, and is accepted by your body.  Unlike Synthol, Painless Pumps works with your natural oils and continues to work even after used.  
Painless Pumps site enhancement oil is an innovative product that is safe and beneficial for both men and women. We are committed to providing site enhancement oil scientifically proven products and medical guidance to all those who desire good health. Our site includes various presentations, assessments, scientific articles and case studies to help you in your quest for perfect health.

Site enhancement oil while on dialysis.....fuck Vince....I am going to send this to whomever I need to.  You are a serious walking POS Derek.  You seriously need to just have a nice pulmonary embolism and leave this world.  With all due respect that is. (and in case you are wondering...I would take 100 Goodrums living in my house before I would piss on you if you were on fire).  YOu just cant get away from this 'healthy' lifestyle.....you are an addict...you need more than just a kidney...you need some serious mental help.

I am going to actually pray tonight you die....again, with all due respect.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I've never understood why people born and raised their entire lives in the USA claim to be "Italian" ???

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
That is harsh bro...
He is still pumping his body full of shit. Why should he get a new kidney rather than some child who was born sick. Fuck DA!! He should be the last person on the list of persons who need a new kidney.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I've never understood why people born and raised their entire lives in the USA claim to be "Italian" ???

I am not Italian  :D
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
knock that off only the coach "name drops" around here  >:(

lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
What do DA and Charlie Sheen have in common?

They both got screwed by Two and a Half Men. ;D

lmfao

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"He is still pumping his body full of shit. Why should he get a new kidney rather than some child who was born sick. Fuck DA!! He should be the last person on the list of persons who need a new kidney."

Good post.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is giving Drek a second chance, but he still doesnt listen or learn
Derek, isnt a bad person, he is just very insecure.Its a shame, he is 30, but looks 40, and he is already on Kindney dialysis, that is just plain sad.
God made the human body to live up to 140-150 years.Derek, is only 30 years, old and his Kidney already gave out.You would think he would learn from this.
If your 30 years old, you are arleady needing a kidney transplant, you dont inject posing oil into your arm, and you stop doing all the things you did before.
I hate to say it, but one of these days, your going to hear about it, Derek Anthony pasing away from organ failure,.This is sad,  but its the reality of bodybuilding.
People keep warning hi, and so did the doctors, but Derek, wont listen
Derek is only 30 years old, he has his whole life ahead of him, and his is risking his life to impress, some douche bags at the gym ,bars and the hamptons.Oh well, I wish the best for Derek

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Derek is it true that your birth certificate says you're in your late 40's? If so, maybe the right thing to do is to turn down a kidney transplant so it goes to someone else much younger. You lived a decent life, maybe its time to just let go bro.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
his face tripled in volume, oh my god this is painful to watch. Is your family paying you "good bye gifts" preparing for your imminent death ?

A legendary star in his own mind. Completely delusional until his last breath. A movie should be made about this fucktard. He cant be for real.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
What do you mean "MET" Carlos Estevez?

There is no evidence that you even talked to them.

Everhard

• Getbig II
was at the yankees mets game last night. have 6 th row behind catcher next to charlie sheen and denise richards and there two daughters. shook both of there hands. charlie was mad cool. he looked high though. lol

jcASA&index=1&feature=plcp

don't forget guys tonight 9 pm JOHN ROMANO going off on a lot of topics. robby durnand who i like but has a bone to pick. vex firing rumors, lee priest, arron singer man talk. should be a crazy show. you never know what ROMANO is going to say. tonight 9 pm east coax time DASHOW. WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM  BE THERE !

Did you ask to see her feet?

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
vince goodshit gets destroyed on the DASHOW by ROMANO LOL epic
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2012, 02:36:26 AM »
DASHOW  108. vince goodshit goes after DA with a pic. so what better to do then destroy, and humiliate him on the air. was funny as hell. JOHN ROMANO, tore him a new asshole. DA also wasnt to shabby  :-*. a great show. a must listen..........http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/06/25/dashhow-108john-romanoand-ifbb-pro-felicia-romero

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Re: vince goodshit gets destroyed on the DASHOW by ROMANO LOL epic
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2012, 02:37:42 AM »
not bad for a guy on dialysis. looks pretty good to me ! :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2012, 02:45:06 AM »
YLLS HTH

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2012, 03:13:03 AM »
is he still alive in that pic?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2012, 03:20:54 AM »
Do not care

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2012, 03:21:28 AM »
is he still alive in that pic?

DA will make sure that after he dies, someone will post his open casket picture here with the caption: LOOKS JACKED FOR A DEAD GUY.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2012, 03:25:25 AM »
DA will make sure that after he dies, someone will post his open casket picture here with the caption: LOOKS JACKED FOR A DEAD GUY.

Haha, this is one of the best posts I've ever seen ;D

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »
Goodrum will live much longer than Romano and DA combined.

So no matter how hard you try, he already owns both of you. :D

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2012, 03:30:34 AM »
How the mighty have fallen...

From editor of MD, to RxHustle, to VPX and now no other venue to be relevant but to call in from jail to the DA show.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2012, 03:41:35 AM »
I thought this jerk off died already.
P

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2012, 03:50:22 AM »