Author Topic: My fat body is very healthy  (Read 14475 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: My fat body is very healthy
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 09:09:17 PM »
some people just didnt cut it on the other side so god said "son you are going to be short on that planet earth you have much learning to do, i am not going to bless you with an overabundance capacity, short arms short legs since you dont like sweating during manual labor, but you still have great potential to do well on the earth young man"

god said to me "im gonna make you tall as fuck because i know you will work your ass off on earth so you need long body and arms to do that but im not going to bless you with easily obtainable leans. Im not going to allow you to make tons of friends and have groups and gangs you hang out with like short people do so they can keep each other company and boost there self esteems, you johnny are gonna have to be a one man gang and deal with being apart from the group. Can you handle that? "
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 09:12:48 PM »
LOL, are you having a pity party? Don't blame your height if you're socially awkward, I'm an inch and half shorter than you, it never stopped me from making friends in adult life, in fact everyone wants a really tall guy to hang out with them, it makes them look better ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »
The drugs are strong in this thread.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Did you have any health-concerns at this stage Johnny?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 10:06:07 PM »
NO fucking beta here you crack smokin tree hugger.....trust that we are not crying in our beers tonight because you didn't want to continue this thread.

BTW....found many an article on obesity and cardiovascular disease....how about:

Findings indicate that overweight and obesity increase the risk of low back pain. Overweight and obesity have the strongest association with seeking care for low back pain and chronic low back pain.

A study of more than 800,000 young adults found that obesity and height increased the risk of having low back pain.

"The most simple explanation for that correlation is that the mechanical load of overweight and body height (on the lever arm) may cause early failure of the back-supporting mechanism and cause early (low back pain) complaints," said lead author Oded Hershkovich, an orthopedic surgeon in Israel.  Obese males were 16% more likely to have low back pain; for females it was 21%.

"You can do something about your weight, but not your height," said Thomas Dreisinger, a San Diego exercise physiologist who was not involved in the research. "This paper should stimulate other researchers to look at young people to see if there is a way to minimize their symptoms."

Joints that carry more weight or that are longer may be at more risk for developing pain, said Heidi Prather, an associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Washington University in St. Louis who was not involved in the study.

She said low back pain is the No. 1 cause of disability in people under the age of 45.

"So many of us get low back pain," she said. "There is no magic bullet."

Some measures that may help are maintaining a healthy weight, doing flexibility exercises, core muscle training exercises and regular aerobic exercises, especially those that involve high intensity and low impact, such as brisk walking, rowing, swimming and using an elliptical training machine, she said.

A new study shows that obesity has a significant impact on male sexual health.

The study, published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, focused on 2,435 Italian male patients who sought outpatient treatment for sexual dysfunction between 2001 and 2007. Among participants, 41.5% were normal weight, 42.4% were overweight, 12.1% were obese, and 4% were severely obese. The mean age was 52.

Patients had lab blood tests and a penile Doppler ultrasound to measure penile blood flow. They also were interviewed about their erectile dysfunction and completed a mental health questionnaire.

Giovanni Corona, MD, from the University of Florence, and colleagues found that the degree of obesity correlated with decrease in testosterone level. Among study participants, the more the severe the obesity, the lower the level of testosterone.

The study also concluded that conditions related to obesity, particularly hypertension (or high blood pressure), are the most significant causes of obesity-related mental health. Abnormal penile blood flow was found to be linked to high blood pressure.

For men, obesity's impact on sexual function appears to be a physical issue, not a self-esteem or emotional problem.

"The link between obesity and ED might be a useful motivation for men to improve their health-related lifestyle choices," Mario Maggi, MD, co-author of the study, says in a news release.

Then again, I am just a dumbass   ::)
I'm quite fond of the great Johnnsay Falconey, but my man Krank is spot on here

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2012, 10:09:30 PM »
some people just didnt cut it on the other side so god said "son you are going to be short on that planet earth you have much learning to do, i am not going to bless you with an overabundance capacity, short arms short legs since you dont like sweating during manual labor, but you still have great potential to do well on the earth young man"

god said to me "im gonna make you tall as fuck because i know you will work your ass off on earth so you need long body and arms to do that but im not going to bless you with easily obtainable leans. Im not going to allow you to make tons of friends and have groups and gangs you hang out with like short people do so they can keep each other company and boost there self esteems, you johnny are gonna have to be a one man gang and deal with being apart from the group. Can you handle that? "

Then when you got in line for brains he said "son, you wont be needed any of those...just move along"

Then again, I am just a dumbass

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »
Then when you got in line for brains he said "son, you wont be needed any of those...just move along"

Then again, I am just a dumbass

hahah lol  ;D ;D
X

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 01:00:56 AM »
You were lucky enough to have genetics for muscle better than 99% of us and you pissed  it all away.  sit you on a push bike and you'd soon see how disgusting ly unfit you really are.  what a waste. Fat bastard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 01:13:50 AM »
i flush my system out daily with 40 ounces of beans, my cholesterol and blood pressure are all in check

what you see is the fat but dont let it deicive you. im just a man carrying around 100 pound of solid EXTRA weight

its like a man walking around with 2 - 50 pound dumbells, those dumbells just stress his muscles and work him out they do NOT hinder his health

but now you have unhealthy fat people who are slow , sick, out of breath, low energy, because they are clogged literally. As for me i get shit done more than the haterz would ever dream about

You are still a young man. Fat catches up with you as you age. You may not be out of breath, sick or have reduced energy now, but just wait; keep adding those pounds and you are probably going to be all of those things.

I am happy for you that you feel like you "get shit done" more than all the haters. I hope for you that will always be true....but don't count on it.

At least beans are a relatively healthy food. Still too much of anything is just too much. 40 oz of beans is too much my friend. You have a history of binging on whatever fad diet you are into at the moment. Not that I am an expert or anything, but have you ever heard of moderation?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 02:09:50 AM »

I will tell this tale to my children one day

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 03:30:15 AM »
johny ;D

yes, youre right, anyone can get a stroke, i even read just being fat doesnt mean much.

but fatness can easy lead to diabetes, and get lean just for the looks of it.no homo.
Better for attaining hoes

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2012, 03:33:40 AM »
you little short bastards are still debating on changing the range of motion on your bench press as to weather it would create superior muscle mass and strength! LOL the problem is short people run there mouth whining like children too much instead of just standing up and lifting and eating like a non f/\g but rather a compassionate superior vegetarian

Sense, this post makes none

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2012, 03:40:34 AM »
The Failcon looked like a Greek God a few years back.

The perfect male specimen.

I don't think there has ever been such a negative transformation in the history of man kind.

Does it depress you looking at old pics of yourself Johnny?
P

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 04:22:22 AM »
I'm hearing this in Johnny Cash's voice.  :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 04:26:58 AM »
haha once again falcon blowing several minds with his superior value system.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 04:30:04 AM »
This is the result of being a lifetime Narcotics addict.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 04:31:43 AM »
Mr Falcon, you look good in those pics above - why you had to go and ruin it all?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 06:05:45 AM »
I'm hearing this in Johnny Cash's voice.  :)

Johnny Cash has the voice of god. Truth.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 12:19:47 PM »
its never permanently ruined, just temporarly out of order.

i let myself go into permabulker with no training but recreational drugs instead and came back in no time.

once the drugs are out of his brain, he will be back
Are you implying he has a (rec) drug problem?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 01:18:55 PM »
Johnny, do you feel better now and today compared to back then?

yes i would catch colds more easily and have more acne back then that would come in spellls i guess from my liver and kidneys overworked by dehydration, meat and caffiene

back then i had to train too much to look that good

i just gotta step it up in terms of training we will see if im capable of it or not

in my ripped pictures girls would call me skinny or anorexic, only getbiggers think thats the look of a god. You just need to have some inclination of muscle shape like i do now to get girls, you dont have to be ripped at all. i have a good back double bicep still as you can see at 39 seconds into the clip

i guess shorter guys have to obsess about being in tip top shape all the time, i just dont exist in that world.

i actually think im doing pretty damn good for a vegetarian who works 7 days a week and doesnt train that much but lives very comfortably
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »
i had to train too much to look that good

there's your answer man

HARD PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

"diet" don't mean much, only in the sense that you gotta eat less cals

the key dude, is to MAKE PROGRESS in your training, if you don't progress you won't change much if at all

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 01:47:29 PM »
fuck man, you look like a pyramid from the back and have saggy tits now.

comeon youre planning a diet or something, arent you ???

you obviously didnt see the back double biceps at 39 seconds, i doubt you could compare
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »
there's your answer man

HARD PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

"diet" don't mean much, only in the sense that you gotta eat less cals

the key dude, is to MAKE PROGRESS in your training, if you don't progress you won't change much if at all

got any progress pics for us these days, dj? ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 02:42:09 PM »
you cant progress if your not progressing

so if you cant progress you just workout alot and get more inshape without progressing in size
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
got any progress pics for us these days, dj? ???

well man, i haven't made much progress lately, so what's the point in posting up pics ;D ;D ;D

anyways, i don't have to prove this statement through using my ownself as the "evidence" coz there are plenty of other "evidences" out there to back up what i'm saying

but let me ask you this question... if you start at curling a 100 pound barbell for 10 reps and then after 6 months curl a 150 pound barbell for 10 reps will you have bigger bis?