Author Topic: My fat body is very healthy  (Read 14528 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My fat body is very healthy
« on: June 24, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »
i flush my system out daily with 40 ounces of beans, my cholesterol and blood pressure are all in check

what you see is the fat but dont let it deicive you. im just a man carrying around 100 pound of solid EXTRA weight

its like a man walking around with 2 - 50 pound dumbells, those dumbells just stress his muscles and work him out they do NOT hinder his health

but now you have unhealthy fat people who are slow , sick, out of breath, low energy, because they are clogged literally. As for me i get shit done more than the haterz would ever dream about
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: My fat body is very healthy
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:01:18 PM »
Is this analogous to Basile's "safety fat" in case he gets sick?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
i flush my system out daily with 40 ounces of beans, my cholesterol and blood pressure are all in check

what you see is the fat but dont let it deicive you. im just a man carrying around 100 pound of solid EXTRA weight

its like a man walking around with 2 - 50 pound dumbells, those dumbells just stress his muscles and work him out they do NOT hinder his health

but now you have unhealthy fat people who are slow , sick, out of breath, low energy, because they are clogged literally. As for me i get shit done more than the haterz would ever dream about
get lean stay lean falcon,,,

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 06:03:38 PM »
Your extra fat is making your heart work harder.

Lose weight you sloth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
Lay off the drugs, man
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 06:10:29 PM »
Your extra fat is making your heart work harder.

Lose weight you sloth.

dumbells and free weights make your heart work harder dummy, use better logic

next.........
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »

next.........

so are you saying weight training is bad for you?
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 06:17:48 PM »
actually more skinny fuckers die from heart attacks than fat fuckers

and you know what im probably in the 1millionth precentiles of an over active FAT muscle vegetarian who will outlive everyone because i have the right amount of stress full activity, enough fiber to shit out everything, no harmful heme-iron consumed, no harmful meat destroying digestive track (think brock lesnar)

look at the statistics if your skinny your more likely to die from a heart attack than fat, and i am not the same kind of fat as a fat person either. because fat people get fat from under activity and over eating. Well im over-activity work 7 days a week, so my body is super compensating water and glycogen all the time

i am clearly unimpressed by your inability to debate
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »

next.........

But machines are fine.....  ::)

Obesity and overweight
People with excess body fat are more likely to develop heart disease and stroke, even if they don't have any of the other factors. Excess body fat makes the heart work harder. Also, the excess body fat raises blood pressure and blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Obesity can make diebetes more likely to develop, too.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
so are you saying weight training is bad for you?

did i say that?

how is carrying excessive weight any different from lifting

USE YOUR BRAIN on this one!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 06:25:02 PM »
But machines are fine.....  ::)

Obesity and overweight
People with excess body fat are more likely to develop heart disease and stroke, even if they don't have any of the other factors. Excess body fat makes the heart work harder. Also, the excess body fat raises blood pressure and blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Obesity can make diebetes more likely to develop, too.

training increases blood pressure too dumbass. youve got high bloodpressure any time you are under stress. this is why im always active and working, i know i would die if i was a pussy like most short people who werent meant to do nothing in life except cause society to go in reverse with its wars and greed and jealousy . I choose a hard job i couldnt imagine what it would be like to be a short 5feet10 girl whos dieting and lethargic on low carbs incapable of nothing except a gym visit 3 times a week. Staying on the move is lowering my blood pressure, and i dont even have an issue with it in the first place

it all comes down to how much you can handle, your heart your organs. and if you eat to recover your organs or you eat in a way that destroys them, eating meat destroys your organs, same with alcohol
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
you little short bastards are still debating on changing the range of motion on your bench press as to weather it would create superior muscle mass and strength! LOL the problem is short people run there mouth whining like children too much instead of just standing up and lifting and eating like a non f/\g but rather a compassionate superior vegetarian

A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 06:30:30 PM »
There is a big difference between your heart working when you're exercising and your heart working when you are at rest. The heart is more efficient when it has extra oxygen flowing through the body. When you have extra fat and are not exercising the heart is working twice as hard straining itself.  The extra fat causes the heart to work harder when at rest.

Lose weight you fat fuck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
did i say that?

how is carrying excessive weight any different from lifting

USE YOUR BRAIN on this one!

So, lifting weights is putting the same amount of strain on your heart as weighing 500 pounds?  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
you little short bastards are still debating on changing the range of motion on your bench press as to weather it would create superior muscle mass and strength! LOL the problem is short people run there mouth whining like children too much instead of just standing up and lifting and eating like a non f/\g but rather a compassionate superior vegetarian

Um, many tall powerlifter also change the range of motion on their bench, genius.
X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 06:37:31 PM »
So, lifting weights is putting the same amount of strain on your heart as weighing 500 pounds?  :-\ :-\

According to Falcon logic yes.

Next....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 06:54:35 PM »
You looked awesome when you were younger Johnay, lose the weight

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 06:55:48 PM »
my motivation for continuing this thread has been killed by the collossal amount of stupidity displayed by beta getbiggers

ps.. yes i want to look ripped, of course im not optimal but i am certainly not unhealthy
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
my motivation for continuing this thread has been killed by the collossal amount of stupidity displayed by beta getbiggers

ps.. yes i want to look ripped, of course im not optimal but i am certainly not unhealthy

Weak. You are wrong. We are right. You can't handle that.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 07:15:31 PM »
bring back daddy waddy, please (no homo).

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 07:26:03 PM »
I never said you were unhealthy Falycon. 6% bf year round isnt reasonable but 10-12% is

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 07:48:28 PM »
Fuck losing weight, you would have to buy new pants.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 08:28:47 PM »
daddy waddy was the shit

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »
Johnny, do you feel better now and today compared to back then?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »

NO fucking beta here you crack smokin tree hugger.....trust that we are not crying in our beers tonight because you didn't want to continue this thread.

BTW....found many an article on obesity and cardiovascular disease....how about:

Findings indicate that overweight and obesity increase the risk of low back pain. Overweight and obesity have the strongest association with seeking care for low back pain and chronic low back pain.

A study of more than 800,000 young adults found that obesity and height increased the risk of having low back pain.

"The most simple explanation for that correlation is that the mechanical load of overweight and body height (on the lever arm) may cause early failure of the back-supporting mechanism and cause early (low back pain) complaints," said lead author Oded Hershkovich, an orthopedic surgeon in Israel.  Obese males were 16% more likely to have low back pain; for females it was 21%.

"You can do something about your weight, but not your height," said Thomas Dreisinger, a San Diego exercise physiologist who was not involved in the research. "This paper should stimulate other researchers to look at young people to see if there is a way to minimize their symptoms."

Joints that carry more weight or that are longer may be at more risk for developing pain, said Heidi Prather, an associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Washington University in St. Louis who was not involved in the study.

She said low back pain is the No. 1 cause of disability in people under the age of 45.

"So many of us get low back pain," she said. "There is no magic bullet."

Some measures that may help are maintaining a healthy weight, doing flexibility exercises, core muscle training exercises and regular aerobic exercises, especially those that involve high intensity and low impact, such as brisk walking, rowing, swimming and using an elliptical training machine, she said.

A new study shows that obesity has a significant impact on male sexual health.

The study, published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, focused on 2,435 Italian male patients who sought outpatient treatment for sexual dysfunction between 2001 and 2007. Among participants, 41.5% were normal weight, 42.4% were overweight, 12.1% were obese, and 4% were severely obese. The mean age was 52.

Patients had lab blood tests and a penile Doppler ultrasound to measure penile blood flow. They also were interviewed about their erectile dysfunction and completed a mental health questionnaire.

Giovanni Corona, MD, from the University of Florence, and colleagues found that the degree of obesity correlated with decrease in testosterone level. Among study participants, the more the severe the obesity, the lower the level of testosterone.

The study also concluded that conditions related to obesity, particularly hypertension (or high blood pressure), are the most significant causes of obesity-related mental health. Abnormal penile blood flow was found to be linked to high blood pressure.

For men, obesity's impact on sexual function appears to be a physical issue, not a self-esteem or emotional problem.

"The link between obesity and ED might be a useful motivation for men to improve their health-related lifestyle choices," Mario Maggi, MD, co-author of the study, says in a news release.

Then again, I am just a dumbass   ::)