Author Topic: My fat body is very healthy  (Read 14498 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: My fat body is very healthy
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
well man, i haven't made much progress lately, so what's the point in posting up pics ;D ;D ;D

anyways, i don't have to prove this statement through using my ownself as the "evidence" coz there are plenty of other "evidences" out there to back up what i'm saying

but let me ask you this question... if you start at curling a 100 pound barbell for 10 reps and then after 6 months curl a 150 pound barbell for 10 reps will you have bigger bis?

maybe , maybe not

also you cant progress if you are not progressing (like 99.9 percent of adults)

so youre better off STILL training your ass off , exhausting your self into oblivioun to potentially sculpt and look better

A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 03:50:19 PM »
maybe , maybe not

also you cant progress if you are not progressing (like 99.9 percent of adults)

so youre better off STILL training your ass off , exhausting your self into oblivioun to potentially sculpt and look better

true dat!

but you've also gotta cut cals to get that sculpted look dude

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 03:53:45 PM »
Johnny did you attain more fine-ass hos as a meat-eater or a vegetarian?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2012, 03:56:46 PM »
Johnny did you attain more fine-ass hos as a meat-eater or a vegetarian?

ive always had a steady rate of hoes brother . I think being a vegetarian gives you more to talk about thus attaining more fine ass hoes, women love that a man is compassionate even if they are meat eaters most can confide in the wisdom of a vegetarian thus attaining even more h oes with this quality
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »

anyways, i don't have to prove this statement through using my ownself as the "evidence"

but you did and you failed .

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=368752.0

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »
I'm hearing this in Johnny Cash's voice.  :)
Funny as hell!!

I LOL`ED.   :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »
ive always had a steady rate of hoes brother . I think being a vegetarian gives you more to talk about thus attaining more fine ass hoes, women love that a man is compassionate even if they are meat eaters most can confide in the wisdom of a vegetarian thus attaining even more h oes with this quality

I've heard that eating meat makes your man-spunk taste bad, maybe hos know this and are subconsciously more attracted to the vegetarian man.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2012, 04:27:09 PM »
but you did and you failed .

yep, and i failed coz i was under-training at that time

but recently i've made a few training adjustments and have made some decent gains on my legs, calves included :D :D :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2012, 04:30:48 PM »

but recently i've made a few training adjustments and have made some decent gains on my legs, calves included :D :D :D

::) Oh brother

well man, i haven't made much progress lately, so what's the point in posting up pics ;D ;D ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »
i flush my system out daily with 40 ounces of beans, my cholesterol and blood pressure are all in check

what you see is the fat but dont let it deicive you. im just a man carrying around 100 pound of solid EXTRA weight

its like a man walking around with 2 - 50 pound dumbells, those dumbells just stress his muscles and work him out they do NOT hinder his health

but now you have unhealthy fat people who are slow , sick, out of breath, low energy, because they are clogged literally. As for me i get shit done more than the haterz would ever dream about
BODYFAT is never healthy, Hoss.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 06:18:08 PM »
yes i would catch colds more easily and have more acne back then that would come in spellls i guess from my liver and kidneys overworked by dehydration, meat and caffiene

back then i had to train too much to look that good

i just gotta step it up in terms of training we will see if im capable of it or not

in my ripped pictures girls would call me skinny or anorexic, only getbiggers think thats the look of a god. You just need to have some inclination of muscle shape like i do now to get girls, you dont have to be ripped at all. i have a good back double bicep still as you can see at 39 seconds into the clip

i guess shorter guys have to obsess about being in tip top shape all the time, i just dont exist in that world.

i actually think im doing pretty damn good for a vegetarian who works 7 days a week and doesnt train that much but lives very comfortably

Just so you know, I have let myself go too these past several months. Not that I ever obtained the level of fitness you did (at least in terms of appearance), but I have looked better. I still eat fairly healthy. It is just that I haven't had the inclination to exercise much since I found out I had prostate cancer. BTW, remember I am an old man and prostate cancer is more common among us geezers.

I think what sparks all the negative comments around here about how you look today is remembering how you once looked not so very long ago. There are guys who would give their eye teeth to be in that kind of shape.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with one being a vegetarian. I suspect that in many ways, vegetarians are actually healthier than many of us meat eaters. What interests me about you is that you seem to always be into one fad or another and that you seem to overdo whatever fad you are on. Really 40 oz of beans is just too much to eat. I too like beans. Lentil soup is one of my favorite things to eat. But one normal serving is more than enough at a sitting.

As for what get's the ladies' attention, you are right, it isn't the super fit, possibly narcissistic dude that interests them despite all the hype that indicates otherwise. Anyway, one should never base their goals on what others want. A fellow like you, might want to be more fit, just to be healthier than you already are.

BTW, how are those  heart palpitations?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Falcon has done curls at my house 115 no problem strict strong mofo.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 06:33:56 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
pretty good back double bicep actually, but naturally you wont be able to maintain more size than that. youd have to be on steroids infinitly destroying your health and aging you
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
Did you have any health-concerns at this stage Johnny?

That was a pretty awesome physique Johnny. Nowadays, if I was at that point, I'd fight to keep it rather than let myself gain weight. But to each their own.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 11:49:00 PM »
If you want to be fat that's fine but quit trying to convince us it's healthy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »
Johnny, do you feel better now and today compared to back then?

The fuck....This mofo achieve that naturally despite being 6'6?  I call crack
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 01:34:52 AM »
yes i would catch colds more easily and have more acne back then that would come in spellls i guess from my liver and kidneys overworked by dehydration, meat and caffiene

back then i had to train too much to look that good

i just gotta step it up in terms of training we will see if im capable of it or not

in my ripped pictures girls would call me skinny or anorexic, only getbiggers think thats the look of a god. You just need to have some inclination of muscle shape like i do now to get girls, you dont have to be ripped at all. i have a good back double bicep still as you can see at 39 seconds into the clip

i guess shorter guys have to obsess about being in tip top shape all the time, i just dont exist in that world.

i actually think im doing pretty damn good for a vegetarian who works 7 days a week and doesnt train that much but lives very comfortably

Arguing with fatsos about their health is like punching a bag. They just keep taking it and never come up with a viable counter argument. BTW Falco have you ever heard of these magical things called vitamins? I eat multi, vitamin-D, calcium, vitamin C, zinc (100-150mg), taurine + some other stuff daily and I so far haven't gotten sick in the last three years. I don't even get flu shots, whenever I get mildly sick I just have a fever that lasts a day at most and thats it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 09:32:57 AM »
those pics falconi for a big man were impressive but big physical commitment long time to achieve/maintain ,,,your life evolved into other things so being that way was not your thing for he long haul.legs for being tall looked great quads had great look shape and seperation.i will not rag on your build now in the least cause you were a superior specimen at one time that only few could try for,,,,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2012, 01:07:06 PM »

and im not sure if obesity is healthier than say hrt doses on clean diet.

HRT doses/clean diet > obesity by a long stretch

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »
my bloodwork says the same
Research says the same friend

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2012, 01:22:18 PM »
ive looked into scientific  studies.

i have seen some claim that a bit overweight is ok, wont affect cholesterol.

butobesity definitely will affect in negative ways and there seems to be a link of obesity to diabetes.

once one has diabetes, hes completely and utterly fucked up.i dont care about them, the obesity previously to this shouldve been a wraning enough to them.

many many people who are actualy obese are in denial, so many women and men who are 30%+ bf and think they just cut it,its all good.
Agreed on all points!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
I thought vegetarians were emaciated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »
ive looked into scientific  studies.

i have seen some claim that a bit overweight is ok, wont affect cholesterol.

butobesity definitely will affect in negative ways and there seems to be a link of obesity to diabetes.

once one has diabetes, hes completely and utterly fucked up.i dont care about them, the obesity previously to this shouldve been a wraning enough to them.

many many people who are actualy obese are in denial, so many women and men who are 30%+ bf and think they just cut it,its all good.

One doesn't have to be fat to have high cholesterol. It is possible to be genetically predisposed to having cholesterol. Any type of body can have high cholesterol. Overweight people are more likely to have high cholesterol, but thin people should also have their cholesterol checked regularly. “Cholesterol is fat in the blood rather than fat under the skin. So people who might have a lean body can have high cholesterol,” says Dr. Dante Saksono H, SpPD, PhD.

You might even be surprised to learn that skinny people can and do get T2DM (type 2 diabetes). They are rarely mentioned in the media, and there isn’t much written about them in the scientific literature. Perhaps these folks have been overlooked because type 2 diabetes has been historically viewed as a disease of gluttony and sloth, a self-inflicted outcome of eating too much and not and not exercising enough. But the very existence of the MUN phenotype proves that there’s more to T2DM than overeating and a sedentary lifestyle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2012, 02:50:33 PM »
well, by definition, i think, a vegetarian can be a person who eats pounds of winegums a day and icecream and cookies and chocoloate.very many calorie dense foods seem to fall under the vegetarian label. ???

This is so true. Vegetarians can over eat just as easily as anyone can. Some argue that a diet rich in protein is the way to being lean. Protein is the hardest thing for our bodies to digest and sometimes ingest, if for example one is eating a tough cut of meat.

I suspect vegans tend to be leaner because their diets are even more restrictive than a vegetarian's diet. Veganism is a type of vegetarian diet that excludes meat, eggs, dairy products and all other animal-derived ingredients. Many vegans also do not eat foods that are processed using animal products, such as refined white sugar and some wines.