Author Topic: Austraillians Are Outragged over Twitter Picture of Gold Metalist in Bikini  (Read 12407 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
 :-\ :-\ :-\   Sorry thats it, thats the picture

Stephanie Rice, Olympic Swimmer, Tweets Racy Photo In Swimsuit Before 2012 London Olympics

Stephanie Rice, Olympic Swimmer, Tweets Racy Photo In Swimsuit Before 2012 London Olympics [PHOTOS]

For Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, wearing a swimsuit is not just work but also a hobby, as the Australian who will compete in the 2012 Olympics tweeted a photo of herself wearing a swimsuit many have criticized as too sexy.

The photo posted on Twitter has gotten flak by fellow Australians who believe the photo was too sexy for 24-year-old Rice, who will defend her Olympic titles this year in London. Rice tweeted the photo on Saturday after receiving the bikini as a birthday gift from designer Ellie Gonsalves.

"Thank you to the Gorgeous @elliegonsalves for my birthday @veveswimwear bikini," Rice wrote.

Her manager confirmed that the photo was not an official endorsement but rather just a personal photo.

"No, Stephanie isn't an ambassador for Ellie Gonsalves, she just loves their stuff," her manager told the Herald Sun. "She doesn't have any relationship with Speedo anymore so there are no restrictions there.''

Rice, a three-time Olympic gold medalist, will compete to defend her Olympics titles in the 200m and the 400m individual medleys in London.

This isn't the first photo controversy for Rice. According to Yahoo Sports, Rice tweeted a photo of herself in 2008 wearing a sexy police woman costume; in 2010, she posted a homophobic rant on Twitter, according to NineMSN.

Rice also isn't the only Aussie swimmer in a bit of trouble heading to the London Games. Earlier this month, Australian swimmers Nick D'Arcy and Kenrick Monk were forced to make a public apology for posting photos of themselves on Facebook with high-powered guns on the Internet. The issue was investigated by Swimming Australia and the Australian Olympic Committee.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Sons of motherless dogs.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

whore !!

Send in democratic Egypt !!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Nice body..

....for a 12yr old boy

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Acceptable

NOT ACCEPTABLE

Acceptable

NOT ACCEPTABLE

Acceptable

NOT ACCEPTABLE

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am Australian.

I am not outraged. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Retarded.

Australians don't give a shit.

Like 3 people probably care.

Fuck those 4 people.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Have these people seen the officially mandated women's beach volleyball swimsuits?

If not, I have pictures.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
whore !!

Send in democratic Egypt !!!!

fuck egypt, send in the jews :)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
cute girl, nice ass

Stefano

• Getbig III
Have these people seen the officially mandated women's beach volleyball swimsuits?

If not, I have pictures.

No I have not. I insist that you post them here so I can be shocked and outraged. ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`d do her if given the opportunity, and because I`ll never get the opportunity,I find myself officially outraged.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Outragged?

You mean Outbacked?

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
"metalist"?
the original

Fortress

• Getbig V
Is there a woman under 40 who hasn't taken pics of herself with a cell phone in the bathroom?  ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
No I have not. I insist that you post them here so I can be shocked and outraged. ;)

Though apparently the IOC is allowing shorts this year.

Now I'm outraged!

The Onion

• Getbig III
I am Australian.

I am not outraged.  
Please calm down, or I have to report you to a moderator.  >:(

Anyone know if YAGR and Falcon are moderators?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Bikini, police uniform, machine gun pics, homophobic rants...this sounds like a fun chick to me.

Chiro Flex Approved

ozman

• Getbig IV
Not outraged

Needs hips though

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I live in Australia, and I love Australia, but hate the average middle - upper class Australian, there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything - these people are soulless blood suckers - it embarrasses me the sh!t that bothers the average Australian, it really exposes them for the shallow, narcissistic children they really are!  The average Australian is bothered by this, but has no problem with there fascist government killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis so they can continue living in a FATCAT lifestyle - plus the average Australian seems to not know who Julian Assange is, a real cause for genuine outrage, but typical, lets get upset about a woman in a bikini!  What a bunch of Fuckwits!
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I'm outraged she thinks she's all that.  Eat a fucking cheeseburger and squat, Stephanie.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I live in Australia, and I love Australia, but hate the average middle - upper class Australian, there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything - these people are soulless blood suckers - it embarrasses me the sh!t that bothers the average Australian, it really exposes them for the shallow, narcissistic children they really are!  The average Australian is bothered by this, but has no problem with there fascist government killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis so they can continue living in a FATCAT lifestyle - plus the average Australian seems to not know who Julian Assange is, a real cause for genuine outrage, but typical, lets get upset about a woman in a bikini!  What a bunch of Fuckwits!
Shut up dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Australians are too drunk to be outraged about anything ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yahoo.com seems to give a shit about everything
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Outragged.