Author Topic: Austraillians Are Outragged over Twitter Picture of Gold Metalist in Bikini  (Read 12412 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Shut up dummy.
Jesus Chaos, are you still butt hurt, it's been a long time now, I must have really gotten to you!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Jesus Chaos, are you still butt hurt, it's been a long time now, I must have really gotten to you!
??? Someone has to keep the shit of getbig on the bottom of its collective shoe, don't want you getting all uppity thinking your opinion matters.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I live in Australia, and I love Australia, but hate the average middle - upper class Australian, there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything - these people are soulless blood suckers - it embarrasses me the sh!t that bothers the average Australian, it really exposes them for the shallow, narcissistic children they really are!  The average Australian is bothered by this, but has no problem with there fascist government killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis so they can continue living in a FATCAT lifestyle - plus the average Australian seems to not know who Julian Assange is, a real cause for genuine outrage, but typical, lets get upset about a woman in a bikini!  What a bunch of Fuckwits!

I am also Australian and I can assure that the "average Australian" is not in the slightest bit "bothered by this". In fact it is quite clear that it is you who is bothered by all this. All your posts sound like a 1st year university student easily swayed by conspiracy theories and your left-wing heroes pilger etc. We've all been there, but most with a decent level of intelligence move on. Some unfortunately remain mired in their own self-hate that they project outwards looking for scapegoats for their misery. The world is by no means perfect but you need to get a grip and sort yourself out.

Who's gimmick account is delon's - Pretending to know what the average Australian is bothered by!  Not hard to see when a post has hit the nail on the head, it draws rapid and retarded responses like the above - I am not bothered by a woman in a bikini - especially your Mum, I always tell her to put a bikini on right before I rip it from her when I playrape her, it's her favorite game!  HA HA at projecting your assumptions onto me, all so far from being even close to right!   Pilger is not my Hero, I merely said I like him!  it's unfortunate the typical Getbigger reads comments, then filters it through his indoctrinated brain and comes out with something that suits him and appears happy to live far away from the truth!  The people who get upset at the TRUTH more than anybody are the most brainwashed indoctrinated slaves to government who never question a thing! These people are always afraid to speak out and spend there lives attacking those with the strength and courage to speak!  I feel deep pity for these people, as they have no idea how damaging there indoctrination is! (to themselves and others) I have never mentioned Conspiracies, it's amazing how quickly the indoctrinated repeat mainstream thought without even a single question as to what others are saying.  Brainwashing and indoctrination are powerful indeed, far more powerful than the truth, for if you can make people believe lies from the beginning of their lives, even when presented with alternate information later on, they will without consideration reject it!  Enjoy ignoring the worlds woes because it hurts your little brain too much, I understand, you are scared, and facing reality would be too painful for you at this time, but one day you will be ready for the truth, Maybe!

In Morals and Dogma, 1871, Albert Pike wrote:
“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it…
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i could hit it down under.  no doubt.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
Outraged...but if some fat chick posted a pic of herself in a bikini, the very same "outraged" people would be complimenting her on her "courage and bravery to show her body in a world dominated by unattainable standards" and calling her "sexy. "  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Outraged...but if some fat chick posted a pic of herself in a bikini, the very same "outraged" people would be complimenting her on her "courage and bravery to show her body in a world dominated by unattainable standards" and calling her "sexy. "  ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
How big are these chick's pussies and assholes?

Dunno about those chicks but your mom's were pretty big and loose after I visited her this morning

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Religion of one-piece

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
How big are these chick's pussies and assholes?
I heard 6 inch clits and 42 ass.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
??? Someone has to keep the shit of getbig on the bottom of its collective shoe, don't want you getting all uppity thinking your opinion matters.
Thankyou Chaos for keeping me in line and humble! Isn't the word uppity reserved for Racists?
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Why do I get the feeling you are an unwanted there?  "They're all bad, but I am several levels above them myself" blah blah blah.

Do you even have a job, or are you on welfare?
I live in Australia, and I love Australia, but hate the average middle - upper class Australian, there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything - these people are soulless blood suckers - it embarrasses me the sh!t that bothers the average Australian, it really exposes them for the shallow, narcissistic children they really are!  The average Australian is bothered by this, but has no problem with there fascist government killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis so they can continue living in a FATCAT lifestyle - plus the average Australian seems to not know who Julian Assange is, a real cause for genuine outrage, but typical, lets get upset about a woman in a bikini!  What a bunch of Fuckwits!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Religion of one-piece

Most clever post so far, by far

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Why do I get the feeling you are an unwanted there?  "They're all bad, but I am several levels above them myself" blah blah blah.

Do you even have a job, or are you on welfare?
I make more money in a day, than you would make in three months - Hope this helps! I am more than several levels above them! Hope this helps!
V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
E-Kul, there's a rumour circulating behind the scenes that you are booty's new "boyfriend"

what say you?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
ha ha it is clear to all here just "what" you are...
I make more money in a day, than you would make in three months - Hope this helps! I am more than several levels above them! Hope this helps!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
ha ha it is clear to all here just "what" you are...
Oh, and by the way, I love the working class! they are the real heroes of the country! also love those who aren't sheeple and find ways to buck the corrupt evil system, like Julian, who used to live a few suburbs away from me, he is also around my age.  For those who give a sh!T there is a rally to support Julian this Sunday - if you care about FREEDOM, please attend!

http://wikileaksaustraliancitizensalliance.net/2012/06/27/rally-for-julian-assange-melbourne-sunday-1-july-updated/
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
E-Kul, there's a rumour circulating behind the scenes that you are booty's new "boyfriend"

what say you?
I like booty, she has been kind to me here, and she has stood up to a fierce male chauvinistic attacks on here many times, so I give her props for that - I have a partner of 9 years and Booty lives at the top of Australia in QLD while I reside in the far south in Melbourne.  So highly unlikely that the rumour is true.
V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I like booty, she has been kind to me here, and she has stood up to a fierce male chauvinistic attacks on here many times, so I give her props for that - I have a partner of 9 years and Booty lives at the top of Australia in QLD while I reside in the far south in Melbourne.  So highly unlikely that the rumour is true.

A partner of "nine years"? Didn't you post some pictures of your "new" girlfriend's cleavage a few months back?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Most clever post so far, by far

Thanks for noticing bitch  ::) :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Thanks for noticing bitch  ::) :D
Thanks for sharing your sub-par posts with the board, homo :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
A partner of "nine years"? Didn't you post some pictures of your "new" girlfriend's cleavage a few months back?

That was a gag post - yes partner of nine years - I never post personal pics - this is GETBIG!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Outraged...but if some fat chick posted a pic of herself in a bikini, the very same "outraged" people would be complimenting her on her "courage and bravery to show her body in a world dominated by unattainable standards" and calling her "sexy. "  ::)
So true. they were praising this fat hoe Chrislyn Hamilton on Australias Got Talent the other week, she is morbidly obese, yet the judges and everyone else kept saying she was SEXY!  It was at this point I realised I was living in a country full of deluded politically correct arseholes who believe there own lies!  When a Fat Disgusting Piece of SH!T like this is described as SEXY!, you realise the depth of the Malaise that your fellow citizens suffer from!

V

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
That's not Roseanne.... ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Thanks for sharing your sub-par posts with the board, homo :)

You better watch your mouth Dildo sex

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
You better watch your mouth Dildo sex
;D