Author Topic: HOW TO GET A CHIZZLED FACE?  (Read 7712 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
HOW TO GET A CHIZZLED FACE?
« on: November 05, 2005, 11:41:32 PM »
i know this sounds werid but have u ever seen the visible cheek bones of pro bodybuilders even in the offseason....their incredible face cuts and awesome visible cheek bones r truly awesome............so any advices about how to gte razor sharp cheek bones with out sacrificing overall body mass?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
Re: HOW TO GET A CHIZZLED FACE?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 07:23:53 AM »
Diet  ;)

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 08:15:09 AM »
Being born with a high or broad cheek bone structure is the first step. Extreme diet is another and crack ho's seem to have that sunken cheek & deep eye socket look. The professional and artistic lighting at better BB'ing shows bring out every good feature plus everyone's usually down to their bare amount of body fat. Even the women look extreme and in some way's their faces remind me of crack ho's. Most BB'er I see off season look a little puffy to down right fat and I see quite a few. Those execise shoots you see in magazines, video's or training books are  all under excellent  lighting comditions and are usually taken right before or after a big show where the BB'ers are at their best.  In some cases the BB'er will diet down just for the shoot, money talks. Good Luck.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 10:29:40 AM »
Chew huge wads of gum all day
:-)

~flower~

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 12:05:06 PM »

suck golf balls through a hose 

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
chewing gum would help since your jaw will gain muscle too, and it doesnt waste away like other muscle.  it has to be surgically removed i believe.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 07:24:37 PM »
About a year ago I tried exercising my face with making faces as reps or whatever. And I did that for about 2 or 3 months and it did nothing for me.
~

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 08:00:06 PM »
About a year ago I tried exercising my face with making faces as reps or whatever. And I did that for about 2 or 3 months and it did nothing for me.
Your kidding me? You actually did that?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 10:20:22 PM »
hahaahha training your face  oh my god
Valhalla awaits.

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 10:12:27 AM »

figgs, if you are serious you are truly the most hard core guy on this board, or you are very close to having metal retardation...I'm still trying to decide

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 10:35:10 AM »
i know this sounds werid but have u ever seen the visible cheek bones of pro bodybuilders even in the offseason....their incredible face cuts and awesome visible cheek bones r truly awesome............so any advices about how to gte razor sharp cheek bones with out sacrificing overall body mass?

Fish and water for 12 weeks!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 01:52:31 PM »

Moron.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

~flower~

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 05:32:49 PM »
Amy, just because you've mastered this particular task doesn't mean you should be recommending it to everyone.

I figured if you could master it, so could I.       :)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 05:53:26 PM »

yawn like ya stole something !