Author Topic: Tip: Hangover cure.  (Read 7304 times)

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
Tip: Hangover cure.
« on: November 06, 2005, 12:10:17 AM »
When one is a raging alchoholic, and he goes into rehab, they give u this shot. What this shot does is breakdown the vitamin B in your body so your next hangover will be so bad you'll not look forward to drinking anytime soon, or ever.

The cure: Duh....if u can remember, take a B complex 100 pill before knocking out. If u forget, and wake up feeling like twisted shit, take 2 B complex pills, and advil, or your pain killer of choice. Thank me later. This hasen't failed me yet! Short and sweet.

CHEERS!
CEA999

SD_Adonis

• Getbig II
  • Tolerance does not mean acceptance.
Re: Tip: Hangover cure.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 07:46:44 AM »
When one is a raging alchoholic, and he goes into rehab, they give u this shot. What this shot does is breakdown the vitamin B in your body so your next hangover will be so bad you'll not look forward to drinking anytime soon, or ever.

The cure: Duh....if u can remember, take a B complex 100 pill before knocking out. If u forget, and wake up feeling like twisted shit, take 2 B complex pills, and advil, or your pain killer of choice. Thank me later. This hasen't failed me yet! Short and sweet.

CHEERS!

There would be no need for remedy for the symptons if you didn't have the disease.

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 08:30:06 AM »
There would be no need for remedy for the symptoms if you didn't have the disease.
I'm talking about when u go out on a Saturday night, and binge drink. It doesn't have to be a disease in order for u to get hungover in the morning from hard drinking the night before.
CEA999

SD_Adonis

• Getbig II
  • Tolerance does not mean acceptance.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 09:07:06 AM »
I'm talking about when u go out on a Saturday night, and binge drink. It doesn't have to be a disease in order for u to get hungover in the morning from hard drinking the night before.

Dictionary.com defines alcoholism as:

"A disorder characterized by the excessive consumption of and dependence on alcoholic beverages, leading to physical and psychological harm and impaired social and vocational functioning."

So, in actuality, your rebuttal is rooted in flawed reasoning.

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 09:50:08 AM »
I was using Alcoholism as an example of what they do to cure the person suffering from it. I wasn't saying people here have this, as i don't know or not. What i do know is the B complex level in your body is relevant to how hungover u r, period. U can't argue with science.

-dragon
CEA999

ROBMEISTER

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 11:07:31 AM »
CARMELLO...FIRST OF ALL...LET ME FILL YOU IN ON THE SUBJECT OF ALCOHOLISM...I AM AN ALKIE MYSELF, AND HAVE BEEN SOBER MORE THAN 10 YEARS. THERE IS NO CURE FOR ALCOHOLISM. IT'S A PROGRESSIVE, FATAL DISEASE. YOU CAN ONLY ARREST THE DISEASE ONE DAY AT A TIME BY NOT DRINKING AND GOING TO AN AA MEETING.  SECOND, THE ONLY TRUE CURE FOR A HAGOVER IS TIME.  ALL THE O THER REMEDIES HELP, BUT THEY ARE NOT A CURE ALL!  IT TAKES PHYSICALLY ABOUT 5 DAYS FOR THE BODY TO BE COMPLETEY RID OF ALCOHOL, ONCE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY DRUNK!  LASTLY, A SOCIAL DRINKER HAS NO NEED TO BINGE DRINK. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO! HE KNOWS WHEN TO SOP AND WHAT IS LIMIT IS! NOW THAT I HAVE EDUCATED YOU A LITTLE ON BEING A DRUNK WHO IS IN RECOVERY, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ? ::)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 11:47:30 AM »
I think that shot is called antibuce
grundle has no sack,

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 01:01:43 PM »
Thanks for clearing it up.
CEA999

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 04:15:45 AM »

water and b complex
all a hangover is dehydration and b deficiency
binge drinking is great but as long as it's not every night
people who are alcholics have depdency issues
i bunge drink all the time and sometimes i go months without a drink and never think about, this is a person to person issue
again not everyone is the same
fat till furthe

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 07:09:08 AM »
AA meeting are great for a few good laughs
Don't let em fool ya

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 07:22:18 AM »
Dictionary.com defines alcoholism as:

"A disorder characterized by the excessive consumption of and dependence on alcoholic beverages, leading to physical and psychological harm and impaired social and vocational functioning."

So, in actuality, your rebuttal is rooted in flawed reasoning.
Your reasoning is flawed, it is not yet proven that the guy is alcohol dependant.
Besides dictionary.com isn't the place to go for these kind of definitions, try the DSM-IV-TR.
or try this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0890420270/102-9735370-5792101?v=search-inside&keywords=alcohol%20abuse

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 11:02:46 AM »
Your reasoning is flawed, it is not yet proven that the guy is alcohol dependant.
Besides dictionary.com isn't the place to go for these kind of definitions, try the DSM-IV-TR.
or try this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0890420270/102-9735370-5792101?v=search-inside&keywords=alcohol%20abuse

I agree, his reasoning is flawed based on your reasoning. 

LASTLY, A SOCIAL DRINKER HAS NO NEED TO BINGE DRINK. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO! HE KNOWS WHEN TO SOP AND WHAT IS LIMIT IS! NOW THAT I HAVE

Go to a college campus, people binge drink and they are social drinkers.  They binge drink once or twice a week and that is it. This does not make them alcoholics, it makes them people trying to have fun once in a while.

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 12:31:46 PM »
I agree, his reasoning is flawed based on your reasoning. 

Go to a college campus, people binge drink and they are social drinkers.  They binge drink once or twice a week and that is it. This does not make them alcoholics, it makes them people trying to have fun once in a while.
Thank you SLYY. I see u got my point. I must have a problem expressing my thoughts. Or maybe.........there r wayyyyy too many egotistical morons that think they know something more than science. Although the points they make, are somewhat relevant all but in my topic, or posts, I think they get lost halfway through the transition.
CEA999

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 12:41:55 PM »
water and b complex
all a hangover is dehydration and b deficiency
binge drinking is great but as long as it's not every night
people who are alcholics have depdency issues
i bunge drink all the time and sometimes i go months without a drink and never think about, this is a person to person issue
again not everyone is the same

exactly right.

make sure you eat heavy before going to sleep, a b vitamin (or liver tabs which are great for this), and lots of water, i dont mean a cup before going to sleep i mean like 3 or 4 cups. if you wake up at night for whatever reason, drink lots more water then too.
lately ive been getting smashed once or twice a week( tweaked my back so i havent been able to lift for a while) and doing this results in no hangover.

robmeister

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 03:11:48 PM »
F U DREADLOCK! A.A. MEETINGS PROBABLY SAVED MY LIFE! I THANK GOD FOR A.A.!  >:(

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 01:29:43 AM »
A.A. is for some people but not all, kinda of like religeon (not to start anything)

bump for binge drinking once in a while because if your going to do it do it right.

exactly right.

make sure you eat heavy before going to sleep, a b vitamin (or liver tabs which are great for this), and lots of water, i dont mean a cup before going to sleep i mean like 3 or 4 cups. if you wake up at night for whatever reason, drink lots more water then too.
lately ive been getting smashed once or twice a week( tweaked my back so i havent been able to lift for a while) and doing this results in no hangover.

yup!

some can't eat before going to bed so definately drink lots of water and eat when you can go back to sleep. fortunately for me it's like i almost have to eat before i can even sleep if i have been drinking heavy. mmmmm denny's mother father \m/.
fat till furthe

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 06:45:03 AM »
My experience as a Big Ten fraternity guy has taught me a lot in the ways of binge drinking.  Again, there is no "cure."  A great preventitive measure is to drink AT LEAST a liter of water before bed and have one next to your bed.  Drink it everytime you open your eyes.  Pop 3 or 4 advil before bed as well and have something substantial in your stomach.

But, again, time is the only true cure.  It's poison, give it time.

Bear726

• Getbig II
  • ....a flipn' 12 gauge what do you think.
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
...and take it from experience, don't think puking is going to make you feel better in the morning.  If anything it empty's your stomach out and can make you even more sick unless you eat something and drink more water.    Never tried the Vitamin B thing, but do know that the only time to take anything is the night before because if you try to take anything the morning of you might as well put a blanket and pillow next to the porcelain thrown because you will be there all afternoon.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 01:13:59 PM »
My experience as a Big Ten fraternity guy has taught me a lot in the ways of binge drinking.  Again, there is no "cure."  A great preventitive measure is to drink AT LEAST a liter of water before bed and have one next to your bed.  Drink it everytime you open your eyes.  Pop 3 or 4 advil before bed as well and have something substantial in your stomach.

But, again, time is the only true cure.  It's poison, give it time.

Mike's 100% right.  Dehydration is usually the main cause of hangovers.  Also, to avoid getting hung over, avoid dark beers and liqours and red wine.  The darker the booze, the more free radicals that are gonna make you feel like shit the next day.  Think Russki and drink vodka, or be american and drink a nice lager.
:-)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 02:46:11 PM »
you guys on these forums crack me up the dood was just giving a hangover cure and was giving refference material that dealt with alcoholism b/c it kinda went with his story of gettin drunk and everyones jumpin his ass about what disease is blah blah hes just giving a hangover cure lol

just like the turds on here who start becoming english teachers and picking at peoples grammer on a reply on a forum board .. who gives a f**k if  someone mispells something its a forum board!

now on another note any ever tried "chasers" my god those things work,,, i took them just as directed and went to the club, got pretty drunk then the next day woke up like a new man. i felt i had just cheated life. i wish i could get a hold of the ingredients in those and see if there was a cheaper way to make it

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 02:48:49 PM »
Mike's 100% right.  Dehydration is usually the main cause of hangovers.  Also, to avoid getting hung over, avoid dark beers and liqours and red wine.  The darker the booze, the more free radicals that are gonna make you feel like shit the next day.  Think Russki and drink vodka, or be american and drink a nice lager.
vodka used to make me black out so i never touch that stuff ever again lol

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 04:48:47 PM »
Ask and u shall receive Davinci;
Ingredients: Cinchona 12X, Lobelia inf 12X, Nux vom 12X, Quercus gland sp 6X, Ranunc bulb 12X, Zincum met 30X.

Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Carbon, Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Whey.

Good luck with that duplication! LOL! I still say double b complex dose before bed, if u remember.

If u don't remember, then double B, with 2 advil. The "time" theory is a myth, and I'd like to submit it to "Mythbusters."

Serious, try it my way this weekend. It works for me everytime! and all others i personally know. Easy, and cheap!

Matter of fact, I'll be awaiting your (everyone's) test results, and replies upon this.
CEA999

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2005, 02:47:39 PM »
damn so much for duplicating that for cheaper hahah and yea ill give your way a try sat night
lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 02:49:46 PM »
vodka used to make me black out so i never touch that stuff ever again lol
yeah, vodka fucks me up alot more than dark liquers. fuck vodka

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2005, 03:17:45 PM »
yeah, vodka fucks me up alot more than dark liquers. f**k vodka

i dunno, i think it beats the shit out of bourbon, for feeling ok the next day...
:-)