Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667571 times)

Stavios

Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6575 on: September 07, 2006, 09:02:17 PM »

Now, DC, you've seen the 2004 Metrolina pics but a lot of people never saw the 2 weeks out pictures where I was lean, shredded, and hard.  Even Massive G commented on it but stuff like that gets lost when folks are bashing me.  I fucked up that show because I failed to carb up after falling asleep until mid-morning. 

Vince damn it stop the BS !!!!!!!!!

You can't look fat cause you failed to carb up !!!!!!!!!!

If it was the case you would have look super lean but flat !

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6576 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:44 PM »
ROFL...hahaha, Vince looked smooth as a baby's ass.. plus he had no visble MUSCLE, even if he was carb depleted he still would have had visible muscle (if he had any)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6577 on: September 07, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
Vince damn it stop the BS !!!!!!!!!

You can't look fat cause you failed to carb up !!!!!!!!!!

If it was the case you would have look super lean but flat !

If you are flat and depleted, you bet your ass you won't have any cuts or vascularity onstage.  My problem was lack of carbs not too many carbs.  That's what my friend competing with me told me, thats what some of the judges told me.
A

Stavios

« Reply #6578 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:22 PM »

If you are flat and depleted, you bet your ass you won't have any cuts or vascularity onstage.  My problem was lack of carbs not too many carbs.  That's what my friend competing with me told me, thats what some of the judges told me.

Vince..... you really are believing your bullshit ........  :-\

trust me.. if you were flat and depleted, you would have look extremely ripped and we would have at least be able to see your abs

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6579 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »
Vince has a lot of muscle under there believe it or not.

I could make him his best ever. And the best part.

He would be eating Mcdonalds and cookies and Krispy Kremes.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6580 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:48 PM »

You tell em Vince.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6581 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:11 PM »
Vince has a lot of muscle under there believe it or not.

I could make him his best ever. And the best part.

He would be eating Mcdonalds and cookies and Krispy Kremes.

Adonis you are really in trouble when Vince is your only ally
Here comes the money shot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6582 on: September 07, 2006, 09:20:08 PM »

trust me.. if you were flat and depleted, you would have look extremely ripped and we would have at least be able to see your abs

Well, its not the OJ Simpson trial so everyone can judge and say whatever. 

BTW, I don't really have abs, I'm one of those Boyer Coe Bodybuilders
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6583 on: September 07, 2006, 09:24:10 PM »

Listen, kid...you're not even old enough to drink much less tell someone like me what I know.  You're no expert at bodybuilder so worry less about me and worry more about yourself, junior
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6584 on: September 07, 2006, 09:25:34 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!

This is DANTE`s TRICEP SHOT.

Look at this clown.  What the hell is this?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6585 on: September 07, 2006, 09:26:42 PM »
With an attitude like that you will never learn and never advance past the 145 pounds you are currently carying on your beastly physique.

The funny thing is I look a lot bigger than you and I'm probably stronger too.

Stavios

« Reply #6586 on: September 07, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »

Listen, kid...you're not even old enough to drink much less tell someone like me what I know.  You're no expert at bodybuilder so worry less about me and worry more about yourself, junior

well first... you only have to be 18 years old to drink here so yes I am old enough  ;D

second: I never said I was an expert but I at least got in shape for a show and you did not. So call me junior all you want, the fact is I am right and you are wrong.

I can't even believe you are a personal trainer when you look at your picture and you think you were lean  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6587 on: September 07, 2006, 09:31:23 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!

That's called a big ass arm...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6588 on: September 07, 2006, 09:31:57 PM »
TA, it appears that Adonis started off with the size of a skinny school girl that could eat anything. Based on this picture he clearly had poor dietary habits and was able to remain very skinny.

As others have pointed out and by his own words,  he trained for years under conventional method and eating conventional bodybuilding foods. This included 1+ gram/lb of protein.

He then got very big...work hard, eat right and magically he got big..amazing

As stated before his body runs at a fast rate and so he is able to process the ice cream and donuts that he seems so fond of.  One day while doing is usually cardio (watching jezzebelle shower while playing with himself) he realizes that once you have a caloric defecit you WILL LOOSE WEIGHT.

This defecit can be created be either increasing your output (train like there is no tomorrow) or limiting your intake. He opted for the first choice.  Thus the new TA is born: "I will shout anyone down that doesn't agree and my discovery"

if you look carefully you can still see the skinny little school girl...stick to your cardio :)

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #6589 on: September 07, 2006, 09:33:06 PM »
I think that guy put synthol in his cheeks.  ;D
hahahhaha
:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6590 on: September 07, 2006, 09:34:40 PM »
You are about at your limit.

You are what 37?

Yeah....quite possible.....but I do think I could do it.  I know you said you hated carb cycling...but I tell you what...I felt it was easier dieting this year than it was last year.  As much as everyone loves to pump up Dr. Joe....I was 189 - 190 last year at March 26th...three weeks before my show.  I held too much water the morning of the show...his final week prep works for some but I personally was BAFFLED when he wanted me to do some light cardio (30 mins) the morning of the show.  Anyway....I look better this year and I am doing something you have basically said was crap - the carb cycling (or am I wrong).

One thing you keep bringing up about Dante is this....the ULTRA high protein intake.  I assume you saw that a few people that are doing the routine have said they did it.  Now, dont you think that some of what they say might be a little inflated or embelished?  I personally think so.  There are always going to be people that talk so much about something that it becomes almost unbelievable.  This is what I think has happened.  When he and I spoke, he NEVER said I should take in that much.  EVER.

Honestly Adam....if you really want to expose things....why not pull an article or two out of any of the bodybuilding magazines and beat it to death.  You keep going back to Dante.....dont you think everyone gets it by now?  You dont like him, his ideas, his theories, etc.....and no doubt he doesnt like you.  Right?

Something that I wish people could see is the Heavy Duty Nutrition book by Mike Menzer.....I have it...and and amazed at what he writes in there regarding nutrition.  In fact, I did a screen capture of one of his pages....hope it comes up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6591 on: September 07, 2006, 09:36:13 PM »
Can someone put my FAT Adonis pictures up for reference.

I want people to see the Evils of Bulking.

Please!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6592 on: September 07, 2006, 09:37:05 PM »

Vince.....stop it..don't make me post a pic of you

Stavios

« Reply #6593 on: September 07, 2006, 09:39:56 PM »
Vince.....stop it..don't make me post a pic of you

Dude ! stop or vince will call you "kid" and will tell you that you are not an expert so you can't say he didn't look like this because he  "failed to carb up "  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6594 on: September 07, 2006, 09:40:10 PM »
well first... you only have to be 18 years old to drink here so yes I am old enough  ;D

second: I never said I was an expert but I at least got in shape for a show and you did not. So call me junior all you want, the fact is I am right and you are wrong.

I can't even believe you are a personal trainer when you look at your picture and you think you were lean  ::)

Not really, where's your pro card?? 

Don't have one....exactly

And yes I am a personal trainer and I get plenty of clients based upon my muscularity and the fact that's all about marketing.  Something that you may learn one day.  Instead of going by silly morphed pictures around here, come meet me in person.  You'll be surprised

That's all for today, I don't have time to play with kids like you
A

Stavios

« Reply #6595 on: September 07, 2006, 09:41:02 PM »

Not really, where's your pro card?? 

Don't have one....exactly

And yes I am a personal trainer and I get plenty of clients based upon my muscularity and the fact that's all about marketing.  Something that you may learn one day.  Instead of going by silly morphed pictures around here, come meet me in person.  You'll be surprised

That's all for today, I don't have time to play with kids like you

oh brother........

I am speechless

D-Jay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6596 on: September 07, 2006, 09:42:27 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!

Well it appears to be a large, trained arm.  Not that you'd know what that looks like with your 15" pythons.  Please enlighten us on how your 'McDonalds, cookies, and Krispy Kreme' diet will save people so much money.......what does the average person following your proposed regimen expect to spend on such idiotic fast food items yearly???  

Honestly, Adonis....Why should people follow YOUR advice over Dante's.  Who have you EVER gotten into contest shape?  Give some straight answers here....and please....don't post any more pics, man.  That is proof of NOTHING.  My brother is in that kind of shape and he only does pushups and situps.  

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #6597 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:08 PM »
And yes I am a personal trainer and I get plenty of clients

I'm not doing any personal training or wrestling at the present time. 
Chadwick Mower in 2008

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6598 on: September 07, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »

Well it appears to be a large, trained arm.  Not that you'd know what that looks like with your 15" pythons.  Please enlighten us on how your 'McDonalds, cookies, and Krispy Kreme' diet will save people so much money.......what does the average person following your proposed regimen expect to spend on such idiotic fast food items yearly???  

Honestly, Adonis....Why should people follow YOUR advice over Dante's.  Who have you EVER gotten into contest shape?  Give some straight answers here....and please....don't post any more pics, man.  That is proof of NOTHING.  My brother is in that kind of shape and he only does pushups and situps.  

Expect to spend about 0-4 dollars a day if that. Not over 4 unless you want to.
I say zero because when you buy things such as Oreo Cookies and Macaroni and Cheese and Peanutbutter, you don`t buy that everyday since you don`t eat the whole fucking batch.

4 dollars if you like to eat out like I do at Subway or Mcdonalds,Wendys or Krispy Kremes.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #6599 on: September 07, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »
Expect to spend about 0-4 dollars a day if that. Not over 4 unless you want to.
I say zero because when you buy things such as Oreo Cookies and Macaroni and Cheese and Peanutbutter, you don`t buy that everyday since you don`t eat the whole fucking batch.

4 dollars if you like to eat out like I do at Subway or Mcdonalds,Wendys or Krispy Kremes.

you get a 6" sub I assume? Also, you do not get a large diet soda?