Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668319 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6625 on: September 07, 2006, 10:56:42 PM »
I'm 5'10 and competed at musclemania pro at 195.  I'll say you are pretty close to right on this one.  I hope to one day reach 215 but I'm 26 and gaining about 2 lbs. a year with dedicated training/nutrition.  It's tough

Thanks for the truth!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6626 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:31 PM »
I don't like DC training. Anyone who gets exhausted after doing one set to failure obviously has no endurance whatsoever. I train to failure all the time, and I'm still able to do upwards of 60 sets per workout. Low volume simply won't do jack shit unless you're a powerlifter who only cares about maximum poundages. Even then, the best powerlifters use quite a bit of volume.

In summary, DC training is for wimps who lack the balls to train the old-fashioned way.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6627 on: September 07, 2006, 11:00:57 PM »
It's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6628 on: September 07, 2006, 11:01:03 PM »
Impressive.

The Legend continues.  Thanks for the workout tips earlier today. They are now in my arsenal.

Try this one, 10 Pullups Supersetted With 10 Pushup
Keep going back to back to back for 5 minutes.

I will give that one a try soon.

holy shit i gotta try that i bet it makes the heart lungs and muscles explode like fuccun crazy. THANKS NEGA
A

Rottmag

« Reply #6629 on: September 07, 2006, 11:15:12 PM »
He is pissed off because he openly asked for me to train him on musclemayhem a little while back and I replied "I take the character of the person into the equation" and rejected him. I guess this really busted him up and hurts his feelings (and he never got over it) as he has been pissed off ever since.

Oh my! The truth comes out like a bitch slapping to Adonis! All this because you were rejected?!?! You pathetic little man [figuratively speaking]!

In all my years of surfing the message boards online, I've never seen anyone totally and utterly destruct themselves like Adonis has on this thread . . . period!

This thread should be a "sticky" as a testiment to what happens when someone initiates a discussion [in the hope of flaming another] but is clearly intoxcated with emptiness!

Ouch!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6630 on: September 07, 2006, 11:27:14 PM »
Absolutely, I got Skip and Trop at my side (2 of the best in the business) your damn right I hand them over to them. I hate prep work, it bores the hell out of me. Now building muscle mass on someone, thats hard, a challenge, fun for me but the hardest thing to do in this sport in my opinion

Dante, you talk a damn good game, but your methods DO NOT put muscle on someone. Like I said, tell me what happened to Chris from a Canada a couple years ago (I think that's his name, but I know you KNOW who I'm talking about).

Skip dieted him down and he was skin and bone. I thought you put tons of muscle on him, please explain how this happened.

Man up for once

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6631 on: September 08, 2006, 01:25:39 AM »
god dayum nugga did you get the horse that kicked you in the arm! :o

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6632 on: September 08, 2006, 05:16:49 AM »
yeah he isn't small he just look so fucking depleted

if I was adonis I would have 2 high carbs day and take some pics then, I'm sure he would look great !
most newbies dont know how to slow the carbs down,then no carb two days from the show then in the morning raisins and banana baby food light carbs that wil give you your fullness without loosing your lines.And dont over pump before show time because over pumping will put to much blood around the muscle and smooth you out.
p

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6633 on: September 08, 2006, 06:35:42 AM »
Dante, you talk a damn good game, but your methods DO NOT put muscle on someone. Like I said, tell me what happened to Chris from a Canada a couple years ago (I think that's his name, but I know you KNOW who I'm talking about).

Skip dieted him down and he was skin and bone. I thought you put tons of muscle on him, please explain how this happened.

Man up for once

hahhahhah Can you find us any pictures Great Count.

I need a good laugh at this Dante and his clientelle. hahahahah

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #6634 on: September 08, 2006, 06:58:49 PM »
I don't understand you, Adonis.  You act like you're the greatest natural lifter of all time.

There is nothing exceptional about your physique.  Your conditioning is laughable for the amount of junk you talk.  You LOOK like you eat like shit. 

Seriously, you need a huge slice of humble pie.  You look like just another other guy at the gym, man.  Nothing about you stands out at all except your ego...

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6635 on: September 08, 2006, 08:19:17 PM »
Adonis almost lied to use bitches..

He has used steroids and other illicit cutting agents...thanks to my friends at couture labs, for there help

However, i can't give any more information due to legal issues...He's a fan of Deca and winstrol...And he loves Clen and T3..Lifetime natural my ass..

I'm going to be sending Ron a PM on what information i can post to expose the evidence...

Ok, I'm going to sleep..hopefully i'll be in contact with ron, and we can silence this fucking troll..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6636 on: September 08, 2006, 08:20:14 PM »
Try again.

You are just jealous as fuck.

Delete this worthless post.

Stavios

« Reply #6637 on: September 08, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »
looks like the choad as a hard-on on Adonis and Sarcasm !

jealous as the day is long

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6638 on: September 08, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »
looks like adam was a (re-se@#er.)  So he could pay for his shit... :'(

I almost believed in team adonis :-\

nighty night boys...When ron answers my PM..I'll keep everyone posted

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6639 on: September 08, 2006, 08:25:42 PM »
looks like adam was a (re-se@#er.)  So he could pay for his shit... :'(

I almost believed in team adonis :-\

nighty night boys...When ron answers my PM..I'll keep everyone posted

You are a joke.

Stavios

« Reply #6640 on: September 08, 2006, 08:26:04 PM »
I don't get why people are trying to prove that Adonis juices.

we are on a message board and everybody can write what the fuck they want.

If Adonis says he is natural: well... good job you look good !

if Adonis says he juices: well, good job I still think you look good !

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6641 on: September 08, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »
Will you delete your account if you're wrong?  I think its only fair that that is how it should be.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6642 on: September 08, 2006, 08:27:49 PM »
Will you delete your account if you're wrong?  I think its only fair that that is how it should be.

You're On rocket..If i can't provide evidence i will delete my getbig account..

RON answer your PM's

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #6643 on: September 08, 2006, 08:28:34 PM »
Juiced or not, WHAT is the big deal?  There is NOTHING about the guy that is exceptional or even above average.  His conditioning is poor.  Lines are almost non-existent.  Honestly, he just looks like another average joe at the gym.

Joe Adonis?

Seriously, the ONLY thing about this guy that is out of the ordinary is his ego.  I'm confused as to why you all take this guy as seriously as he does himself...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6644 on: September 08, 2006, 08:29:02 PM »
You're On rocket..If i can't provide evidence i will delete my getbig account..

RON answer your PM's

Will you delete your account when you are wrong?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6645 on: September 08, 2006, 08:30:22 PM »
STFU choad. You have no credibility.
follow the arrows

Stavios

« Reply #6646 on: September 08, 2006, 08:31:28 PM »
hahaha yes the choad will wait till tommorow and say he "owned" everyone when he'll say he has no proof

oh brother what a fag

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6647 on: September 08, 2006, 08:32:18 PM »
Will you delete your account when you are wrong?

Yes i will do so...Even though it's quite apparent from your past and recent pics that you have used androgens..there are signs..I can spot a steriod user from a mile away...I have done 6 cycles myself in the last 3 years..So i have nothing against juicers or naturals, just trolls who claim they can diet eating Krispy cream.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6648 on: September 08, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »
hahaha yes the choad will wait till tommorow and say he "owned" everyone when he'll say he has no proof

oh brother what a fag

Stavios im going to be in Montreal next month...Maybe me you and alex and CT can train together.. ;D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #6649 on: September 08, 2006, 08:34:47 PM »
Adonis have you been stiffing glue?