Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668317 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6650 on: September 08, 2006, 08:35:40 PM »
Yes i will do so...Even though it's quite apparent from your past and recent pics that you have used androgens..there are signs..I can spot a steriod user from a mile away...I have done 6 cycles myself in the last 3 years..So i have nothing against juicers or naturals, just trolls who claim they can diet eating Krispy cream.

Bye Choad.  Delete your account now.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6651 on: September 08, 2006, 08:38:51 PM »
Bye Choad.  Delete your account now.

I'm waiting on Ron...He has the final go...I do not want to get you in any legal trouble..

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6652 on: September 08, 2006, 08:39:15 PM »
Adonis almost lied to use bitches..

He has used steroids and other illicit cutting agents...thanks to my friends at couture labs, for there help

However, i can't give any more information due to legal issues...He's a fan of Deca and winstrol...And he loves Clen and T3..Lifetime natural my ass..

I'm going to be sending Ron a PM on what information i can post to expose the evidence...

Ok, I'm going to sleep..hopefully i'll be in contact with ron, and we can silence this fucking troll..

The interesting thing here is the PM to Ron.  This is more than the usual accusation.  If it happens TA used - I hope he gets flamed till the end of time...
Motherboy (the band).

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6653 on: September 08, 2006, 08:39:37 PM »
TrueAdonis uses Anabolic Steroids...It's so obvious. His 140lb physique couldn't possibly be attained naturally. It just isn't possible! Look at his massive 16 inch biceps! It's blatantly obvious that he uses TONS of Steroids.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6654 on: September 08, 2006, 08:40:55 PM »
didn't we go through this a couple of months ago with the choad?

the little bitch had us all waiting for some breaking news. And when he couldn't deliver he said "ha ha, I owned everyone"
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6655 on: September 08, 2006, 08:41:19 PM »
The interesting thing here is the PM to Ron.  This is more than the usual accusation.  If it happens TA used - I hope he gets flamed till the end of time...

He is lying because he is jealous.

Delete your account Choad.  You are going to have to anyways since you said you would.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6656 on: September 08, 2006, 08:41:36 PM »
There is a good chance Ron will not get involved in this

He may delete the choads account for him if the doesn't come through with the challenge now that he's put it out there

Stavios

« Reply #6657 on: September 08, 2006, 08:43:20 PM »
Stavios im going to be in Montreal next month...Maybe me you and alex and CT can train together.. ;D

CT is in the USA right now, training Stan McQuay for the nationals  :o

but if you want to do a workout shoot me a pm when you'll be in the region

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6658 on: September 08, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »

He may delete the choads account for him if the doesn't come through with the challenge now that he's put it out there

Hopefully he'll delete my account if i don't come threw..thats a fair deal...

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6659 on: September 08, 2006, 08:44:40 PM »
CT is in the USA right now, training Stan McQuay for the nationals  :o

but if you want to do a workout shoot me a pm when you'll be in the region

Cool..looking forward to it.. :)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6660 on: September 08, 2006, 08:47:54 PM »

Good point - send this info to some other reliable person on this board.
Motherboy (the band).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6661 on: September 08, 2006, 08:49:49 PM »
Good point - send this info to some other reliable person on this board.

I bet we will see him under a different name soon.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6662 on: September 08, 2006, 08:51:31 PM »
What legal issues?  Anabolic Steroids are Illegal in the U.S.A. Meaning that posing someones purchase records (Dealers don't usually keep records) wouldn't be against the law since no legally binding contract could possibly be made to insure confidentiality. If a contract is made relating to an illicit issue then the contract is automatically void and null.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6663 on: September 08, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »
The Choad posted IM conversations of me and bast talking to him and heavily edited them and then blocked us when we called him on it. He's got ZERO credibility
$

thisiskeith12

« Reply #6664 on: September 08, 2006, 08:53:21 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, but I'm not going to make any accusations. Anyone can try to convince people they are natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6665 on: September 08, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »
The Choad posted IM conversations of me and bast talking to him and heavily edited them and then blocked us when we called him on it. He's got ZERO credibility

hahahah he seems awfully jealous to go and do something like that.

What does that say about him?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6666 on: September 08, 2006, 09:05:43 PM »
TA do you really need to defend yourself with so many posts?  You look overly zealous on convincing us, which in itself is suspicious.
Motherboy (the band).

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6667 on: September 08, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »
I have been training for 20 years and was drug free for 16 of those years ,I won the Mr Natural World ,The Natural International, and placed 4th in NaturaL Universe.Plus I have judged over 200 shows, open as well as natural.So I can ust look at a person or see a picture of them and know right away if there drug free or not, and Adonis is 100% natural, no doubt about it.I seen pics of Adonis before he started his diet, and he has lost some mass and some fat.If he was onanabolics he would look alot fuller and would not have lost as much size.Plus if he used all the anabolics you stated his skin wouldnt be a clear,plus the guy has good size, by he is by know means huge .I dont know Adonis, what so ever, but from a neutral stand point he is natural.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6668 on: September 08, 2006, 09:10:36 PM »
I have been training for 20 years and was drug free for 16 of those years ,I won the Mr Natural World ,The Natural International, and placed 4th in NaturaL Universe.Plus I have judged over 200 shows, open as well as natural.So I can ust look at a person or see a picture of them and know right away if there drug free or not, and Adonis is 100% natural, no doubt about it.I seen pics of Adonis before he started his diet, and he has lost some mass and some fat.If he was onanabolics he would look alot fuller and would not have lost as much size.Plus if he used all the anabolics you stated his skin wouldnt be a clear,plus the guy has good size, by he is by know means huge .I dont know Adonis, what so ever, but from a neutral stand point he is natural.

I think that they are saying he used in the past - not necessarily within the past few days or anything.
Motherboy (the band).

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6669 on: September 08, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »
If Adonis is on steroids, there is no hope for humanity. Because that would mean that he has an unbelievable combination of the world's worst genetics, the world's fakest gear, and the world's most absurd dietary regimen.

Special "I'm with Adonis on this one" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6670 on: September 08, 2006, 09:13:27 PM »

Correct. But I didn`t lose any mass  :)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6671 on: September 08, 2006, 09:13:51 PM »
if he has used steroids then he should ask for his money back hahahhahah what a joke hahahah looks like marky mark on crack hahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6672 on: September 08, 2006, 09:15:53 PM »

Yes, adonis perfers to stay away from the harder androgens..Using only the mildest anabolics...so it's not so apparent as it is with others

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6673 on: September 08, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »
Yes, adonis perfers to stay away from the harder androgens..Using only the mildest anabolics...so it's not so apparent as it is with others

Delete your account....Nobody believes your lies.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #6674 on: September 08, 2006, 09:17:05 PM »
Adonis doesnt even have facial hair - no way he is on roids