Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668603 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6600 on: September 07, 2006, 09:49:25 PM »

I would let venom vince versace train me......

nothing wrong with having someone rack your weights for you.  Plus the water fountain is never near the weights section, so clearly he would come in handy
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6601 on: September 07, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »
you get a 6" sub I assume? Also, you do not get a large diet soda?

It depends.

I am liking the Deli Sandwhiches right now.

Alex23

« Reply #6602 on: September 07, 2006, 10:03:20 PM »

Well it appears to be a large, trained arm.  Not that you'd know what that looks like with your 15" pythons.  Please enlighten us on how your 'McDonalds, cookies, and Krispy Kreme' diet will save people so much money.......what does the average person following your proposed regimen expect to spend on such idiotic fast food items yearly???  

Honestly, Adonis....Why should people follow YOUR advice over Dante's.  Who have you EVER gotten into contest shape?  Give some straight answers here....and please....don't post any more pics, man.  That is proof of NOTHING.  My brother is in that kind of shape and he only does pushups and situps.  

Amen to that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6603 on: September 07, 2006, 10:03:51 PM »
It depends.

You have Cousins subs out by you?  The club sub is soooooooooo much better than anything at Subway

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #6604 on: September 07, 2006, 10:04:14 PM »
It depends.

I usually go for the meatball.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #6605 on: September 07, 2006, 10:05:29 PM »
I usually go for the meat.

of course you do!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #6606 on: September 07, 2006, 10:06:27 PM »
DC training might be a combination of techniques devised by others, but theres really nothing new under the sun. Mentzer was taught by Arthur Jones, and Arthur learnt from others. Parallio learnt from others as well.

What matters at the end of the day is if the training technique works, I beleive it can work for a natural bodybuilder because I train very similiar.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6607 on: September 07, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

Well it appears to be a large, trained arm.  Not that you'd know what that looks like with your 15" pythons.  Please enlighten us on how your 'McDonalds, cookies, and Krispy Kreme' diet will save people so much money.......what does the average person following your proposed regimen expect to spend on such idiotic fast food items yearly???  

Honestly, Adonis....Why should people follow YOUR advice over Dante's.  Who have you EVER gotten into contest shape?  Give some straight answers here....and please....don't post any more pics, man.  That is proof of NOTHING.  My brother is in that kind of shape and he only does pushups and situps.  

to fuel this fire:
dante's never gotten anyone into contest shape either.  he gets them "bulked" and pawns them off to someone else because he doesn't know how to do it.

can you post pictures of your pushup/situp brother that looks like adonis? otherwise, you're talking out of your vagina.
Deep Tissue Massage

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6608 on: September 07, 2006, 10:15:19 PM »
  You keep going back to Dante.....dont you think everyone gets it by now?  You dont like him, his ideas, his theories, etc.....and no doubt he doesnt like you.  Right?

He is pissed off because he openly asked for me to train him on musclemayhem a little while back and I replied "I take the character of the person into the equation" and rejected him. I guess this really busted him up and hurts his feelings (and he never got over it) as he has been pissed off ever since. Heres a lollipop Adonis, let me get you a name of a counselor you can talk to get over the severe ego blow. Since then he was banned at musclemayhem for being the "village idiot" and somehow someway has come over here and the people on this site have let him steamroll right over them. Only a few people over here have any balls to call him out on his bullshit--weak.
Look at Sarcasm a 34 year old man who barks, sits, and rolls over on command from some 24 year old buck 77 tool shed from NC...

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6609 on: September 07, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »
to fuel this fire:
dante's never gotten anyone into contest shape either.  he gets them "bulked" and pawns them off to someone else because he doesn't know how to do it.

Absolutely, I got Skip and Trop at my side (2 of the best in the business) your damn right I hand them over to them. I hate prep work, it bores the hell out of me. Now building muscle mass on someone, thats hard, a challenge, fun for me but the hardest thing to do in this sport in my opinion (otherwise guys like sarcasm and others would be showing his pics but he cant because he would be forever destroyed and the thrill ride of anomynously posting as a badass on the internet would be ruined eternally because the truth would be out)

Alex23

« Reply #6610 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:29 PM »
He is pissed off because he openly asked for me to train him on musclemayhem a little while back and I replied "I take the character of the person into the equation" and rejected him. I guess this really busted him up and hurts his feelings (and he never got over it) as he has been pissed off ever since. Heres a lollipop Adonis, let me get you a name of a counselor you can talk to get over the severe ego blow. Since then he was banned at musclemayhem for being the "village idiot" and somehow someway has come over here and the people on this site have let him steamroll right over them. Only a few people over here have any balls to call him out on his bullshit--weak.
Look at Sarcasm a 34 year old man who barks, sits, and rolls over on command from some 24 year old buck 77 tool shed from NC...

OMG, only DC could write and say so much in such a condensed way. Too bad it wasn't all uppercase. Adonis you're a fvcking disgrace and how dare you call out bullishit day after day on great achievers.

I called so many times TA as being the village idiot on this board as well, wake up people and smell the troll shit.

ROCKHARD25

• Getbig I
« Reply #6611 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:35 PM »
I'm 5'10 and competed at musclemania pro at 195.  I'll say you are pretty close to right on this one.  I hope to one day reach 215 but I'm 26 and gaining about 2 lbs. a year with dedicated training/nutrition.  It's tough

AVBG

« Reply #6612 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:45 PM »

Why do/did you call him the Village idiot? & what was so objectionable about his character??

Adam seems like good kid who is motivated by the good ole ironage days, who  is passionate about what he believes is correct.

Alex23

« Reply #6613 on: September 07, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »
Why do/did you call him the Village idiot? & what was so objectionable about his character??

Adam seems like good kid who is motivated by the good ole ironage days, who  is passionate about what he believes is correct.

Understand your point of view but his desillusion about how things were 30 years ago is pollluting this board. He did the same on musclemayhem and we kicked him out...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6614 on: September 07, 2006, 10:26:31 PM »
Understand your point of view but his desillusion about how things were 30 years ago is pollluting this board. He did the same on musclemayhem and we kicked him out...

It's good that you homosexual bodybuilders have a forum to call your home.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6615 on: September 07, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »
Adonis cannot state what is not possible naturally. All he can claim is what he has observed in others. In my opinion it is possible to make huge gains year after year naturally. Those who do get huge usually turn professional and then we lose them to the drug route. So we really have few individuals who can demonstrate huge size and are drugfree. That is quite different to claiming it is not possible.

Alex23

« Reply #6616 on: September 07, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »
It's good that you homosexual bodybuilders have a forum to call your home.

Delete your post, pure pollution.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6617 on: September 07, 2006, 10:38:27 PM »

ok now everyone be jealous
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6618 on: September 07, 2006, 10:39:08 PM »
ok like um lyke um, who can stop me?
A

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #6619 on: September 07, 2006, 10:42:13 PM »
Let's hope you never quit training, Adonis....you want to talk about "fat"....

AVBG

« Reply #6620 on: September 07, 2006, 10:44:32 PM »

ok now everyone be jealous

How bout you get back to the gym and do some chin ups. Honestly DW, when you lift your arms.. you just dissapear.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6621 on: September 07, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »
Let's hope you never quit training, Adonis....you want to talk about "fat"....
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6622 on: September 07, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »
Impressive.

The Legend continues.  Thanks for the workout tips earlier today. They are now in my arsenal.

Try this one, 10 Pullups Supersetted With 10 Pushup
Keep going back to back to back for 5 minutes.

I will give that one a try soon.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #6623 on: September 07, 2006, 10:51:59 PM »
Adonis cannot state what is not possible naturally. All he can claim is what he has observed in others. In my opinion it is possible to make huge gains year after year naturally. Those who do get huge usually turn professional and then we lose them to the drug route. So we really have few individuals who can demonstrate huge size and are drugfree. That is quite different to claiming it is not possible.

ya ok...They turn pro and then go the drug route....

75% of state level expert bodybuilders take high amounts gear/gh/igf/slin...For the past 25 years, the national level "athlethes" have been seriously juiced to the gills...

So a 40 year old man can make gains year after year???Not, thats one of the reason's you go to the gym and see the same people you have seen for years and they look worse each and every year...esp. after 35.....Some of these guys have test levels that are equal to 15 year old girls...How in the world are they going to make gains without any type of HRT or atleast getting blood work down to see where they are at....Lets face 98%of the weight lifter and bodybuilders of the world are not getting blood work down...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #6624 on: September 07, 2006, 10:53:58 PM »
although i would love to slap you silly just base on your facial expressions, you for sure blow adonis out of the natural water...He isn't even in the running...