Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660463 times)

240 or bust

f**k that shit. A fan-created/masterminded internet magazine/message board/multimedia gallery's what I'm thinking we're GONNA handle.

;D

Now if we could just get Mason and Goodrum to kiss and make up, we'd have a killer supplement line we could design, develop, and distrubute alongside it.

"All these free agents, BETTER BUILD YOUR TEAM!"

Bump for the master plan. 

Hate now and we write your name down for later use.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Bump for the master plan. 

Hate now and we write your name down for later use.

And we don`t forget.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
And we don`t forget.

Yeah, but we forgive quite easily.   :-*

240 or bust

An Internet celebrity is an unemployed person, often a student, who is widely known among the members of an e-subculture or clique. The term itself is a lie because people who use the internet are not popular IRL. Most Internet celebrities have more friends on their LiveJournal friends list than anyone else, and it is to these vaunted heights of e-fame that all self-respecting attention or comment whores aspire.

Internet celebrities think that they are funny, witty and e-popular, but in truth most people just want to sleep with them. Some Internet celebrities mistake themselves for actual celebrities, but it is important to remember that even such individuals as Cory Doctorow are only known within a very small circle of Internets-savvy people. Get over yourselves. Kibo was one of the first Internet celebrities.

Works for me.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Where the f**k is this thread headed and where are the other pics?  And why are all these suburbanites posting rap lyrics? 

What's up, DaWa?  I wish you'd kept in touch with Ernesto......that kid was the truth.

^Hard to rep "Westside" when you listen to 3-6 Mafia..... :'(

You need to keep it real, Jeff......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

240 or bust

Asperger's Syndrome is a form of autism named for Doctor Hans Asperger, an Austrian retard who self-diagnosed the disease and decided to name it after himself. He possessed "advanced" intelligence skills and marked talent in specific areas, but was socially awkward and poor communicators, often displaying OCD behavior; major symptoms include speaking Klingon and/or Esperanto.

Gulp
Actually, I hate StarTrek, which cuts out that Klingon talk.  And communication is not a problem, as I'm a decent writer.  I think this medical condition would apply more to those e-commerce programmer types.  Those are some weird dudes. Dontcha think?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Asperger's Syndrome is a form of autism named for Doctor Hans Asperger, an Austrian retard who self-diagnosed the disease and decided to name it after himself. He possessed "advanced" intelligence skills and marked talent in specific areas, but was socially awkward and poor communicators, often displaying OCD behavior; major symptoms include speaking Klingon and/or Esperanto.

Gulp
Actually, I hate StarTrek, which cuts out that Klingon talk.  And communication is not a problem, as I'm a decent writer.  I think this medical condition would apply more to those e-commerce programmer types.  Those are some weird dudes. Dontcha think?

Masonperger Syndrome?

240 or bust

A new breed of retard first sighted by Nikola Tesla. A mustard is supposedly the kind of person who would actually adhere to a sardonic invite to drama, and will most likely provide you with an extemporaneous eulogy on their unwarranted self-importance. Mustards are commonly good for some lulz and more than worthy of inclusion on Encyclopedia Dramatica, but their yellow semi-liquid somatic juices will forever haunt your mind like a sticky river.. It is also rumoured that when men turn 50, they suddenly seem to realise where the mustards are, though still to this day no 50 year old men have published any of these sightings on ED, probably because they're too handicapped to premeditate the exact coordination of their hands to a keyboard.

For synonym, see:
 http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=2490

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
lol

do this one

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Mustard

Rob...Please, allow me.  ;D

I'm a Drama Setter, gripping my baretta sipping Armaretta
Man you crazy if you think Ima let up
I told you I'm a Drama Setter
I'll be the first to set it homie, you can bet it just don't get in the way of my chedda
Man cause I'm a Drama Setter
I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me
Don't make me have you in the trauma center
With you momma crying cause her only son is dying
She just don't know it's just your karma catching upcause I'm a Drama Setter...

--Eminem, from chorus to Tony Yayo's "Drama Setter"
 ;D

240 or bust

I got the Yayo. Nobody make a move til I say so.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I got the Yayo. Nobody make a move til I say so.

Gotta crip on y0' set, Robert.....

"We got the YaYo.
You can just say NO, but nobody makes a fuckin' move until I SAY SO." - Ice Cube

DIV

240 or bust

I'm trying not to be as profane these days. 

Eh, fuck it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I'm trying not to be as profane these days.  Eh, f**k it.

"Die Now, Live Later" - KMFDM

Once you turn to the "DarkSide" your nature will be profane.......so why sugarcoat the shit?  Why not prepare for the transformation now?

Let it all hang out......

DIV

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
hey guys lets post some more rap lyrics to prove how badass we are
Valhalla awaits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
hey guys lets post some more rap lyrics to prove how badass we are

eh CavNugga......

KMFDM is an industrial band........not rap music.

Get your shit straight.

DIV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Not for me.  Try me.  Find ONE lie I have ever told on the net.  I have backed up everything I have EVER said.

More than I can say for most. 

As for you, I doubt you are even the real Jeff Mcfarland.  Maybe I should call you at work as I have in the past?  I know I still have the number written somewhere.  If you are the real Jeff, tell me something about the phone conversations you and I had. 

If you don't I will KNOW you are a fake and probably just another online alter-ego of Adonis et. al.

The ETS has magical abilities to increase strength....... ;)  Should I continue
A

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"

The ETS has magical abilities to increase strength....... ;)  Should I continue

Do you use this product yourself?
"Stop asking me that"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
ETS is a very solid product which works as advertised.  Do an online search and read about all of the people who have used it and loved it.  The VAST majority of users love the product.

For anyone to imply the product is not legitimate is taken as a personal attack because my company is an extension of me.  I would not sell a product I did not believe in and to imply I may be a snake-oil salesman is terribly insulting.  I started the company, as I have told you on the phone, partly because of all of the b.s. supplements out there and my disgust with the companies that offer them.

Vince has had a problem with me for a long time simply because I stated on Mayhem (a LONG time ago) that cayenne pepper was worthless as a supplement and he happened to be selling it.  Ever since then he comes up with stupid lies about my company ever so often in an effort to discredit me.  In the end he only looks the worse for it and I really wish he would just drop his grudge.  I NEVER say anything about his company or any of his products and I never say anything about him unless he attacks me.

Thanks for pointing out the FIRST TIME YOU BUTTED YOUR HAIRY ASS INTO MY BUSINESS & TRIED TO DISCREDIT ME.  I was minding my own business when you started that shit with me in MY THREAD.  Tell the whole truth instead of part of the story.  That's why I put my dick in your mouth everytime you start talking that trash from that day forward.  Mee spew lies about your company???  Come on you're a car salesman.  That speaks for itself...... ;)  Tim Fogarty pointed out everything I was saying about ETS.  So shut up and start paying your athletes real money. 
A

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
Do you use this product yourself?

No answer lol  should I take that as a no or yes?
"Stop asking me that"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
said it before and will say it again. for a natural 22yr old with quite a while training under his belt you aint that impressive at all.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Well all this drama its very entertaining...but i want to ask...
WHERE ARE THE F*CKING PICS????????? >:(
!

deadbeach

Well all this drama its very entertaining...but i want to ask...
WHERE ARE THE F*CKING PICS????????? >:(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
This thread has stalled and I thought that you idiots had infinite patience for calling each other fag - what a disappointment.

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Thanks for pointing out the FIRST TIME YOU BUTTED YOUR HAIRY ASS INTO MY BUSINESS & TRIED TO DISCREDIT ME.  I was minding my own business when you started that shit with me in MY THREAD.  Tell the whole truth instead of part of the story.  That's why I put my dick in your mouth everytime you start talking that trash from that day forward.  Mee spew lies about your company???  Come on you're a car salesman.  That speaks for itself...... ;)  Tim Fogarty pointed out everything I was saying about ETS.  So shut up and start paying your athletes real money. 

You're a flea market salseman, that's like a wannabe car salseman who isn't smart enough to keep his BS straight

240 or bust

You're a flea market salseman, that's like a wannabe car salseman who isn't smart enough to keep his BS straight

And what do you sell, besides the Democratic party line?

(That would be all criticism with no solutions)