Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660397 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
MattC,

I've trained with Gary off and on for the past 3 months.  More off than on LATELY, but nonetheless, this picture of him was taken around 4 months ago.  NO SHIT.  Gary's like 48 years old now and STILL throwin' down...

...and still SO sick...

8)

He's a warrior for life.  In his own words, <cue Gary in South African accent> "I'm gonna go out SWINGIN' from this mutha fucka!"

What'dy'all know 'bout that shit?  Huh?  Go ahead and talk about his "rug" and post a picture of a flaming homosexual. 

This forum, as the most representative of the "profession" that is bodybuilding, is a disgrace to itself.   

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
weedoutthecheekygolly.

thats me though, not to be confused

I also double as weedoutthemethheadcuntbo x, and weedoutthedumbchinklover calledbeyondgenetics

:)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

...his posts are all homocentric, and how he constatnly fatigues his own mental capapacity by posting, and reposting, gay erotica that invlolves getbig members.  After he'll post a lengthy series of gay erotica, he'll tehn follow up w/ a "fag", or " suck a cock fag" comment.  Sarcasm = a self-hating homosexual.  It is not unusual to a find a lot of people like sarcasm in the bodybuilding world.    Thus, I have just weeded out the homo.

Note how Weed just described HIMSELF perfectly.  He didn't mean to, but it just "slipped."  After I point this out, his conscious mind may have NO CHOICE but to look in the mirror being held up to it by his own DUMB ASS.

This is very freaky shit to watch play out in such dramatic fashion.  It's the only way some of us have of finding ourselves.  Interesting, no?   

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
McFarland---I have huge huge respect for you and your posts -- you put up your pics and always end up shutting up the haters.  But the rap lyrics, don't ya think that's kinda corny?  Not hatin, just an observation.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
monster triceps.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Gary looks great in that picture.  So what exactly is the story behind this pic?

HPTA suppression

8)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Didnt he have to lose all kinds of weight for shoulder surgery?
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
didnt nietzsche sleep with his sister?

Nope , but he did supposedly have an affair with his mentor Wanger.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
" Nietzsche is dead.  "

Great job at stating the obvious Matt C

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
" Nietzsche is dead.  "

so is jeff

hey jeff:
Don't tempt me...because no matter what the placement, it's gonna be HARD AS f**k not to wanna be me after "one more time in"...

LOL, an attempted rebuttal, but, it comes accompanied with a 'get out clause' pre emptative operator, lol, you lamer

Yes, lets tempt you, do it for us jeff, do it for us 'no matter what the placement'

you skinny swirling vortex of fuck all

LOL, fucking wannabees

::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
This one's for DIV...   8)

'The most spiritual human beings, assuming they are the most courageous, also experience by far the most painful tragedies: but it is precisely for this reason that they honor life, because it brings against them its most formidable weapons."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"Art is the proper task of life."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"My time has not yet come either; some are born posthumously."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

I agree with the significance of these quotes.  Especially in these times, it takes alot of effort and humiliation to seperate yourself from the masses.  The "tribes" as your Nietzsche would say.  Insofar as being the individual, you put yourself in the precarious position of having to justify who you are to the "tribes", unless you release yourself from all that. 

Embrace the counterculture.

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." - 2Pac

Nietzche was sickly and lived with his mom and sister WAY to far into life.

Nietzsche was "sickly" because he caught syphilis from a whore and this is why he was reduced to being cared for by his family.  At one point he was one of the ballers of his time, a shotcaller in the grand scheme, until his fall......

He never got back up.

...here's some positivity, compliments of the new "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" soundtrack, which I of course highly recommend.  ;D

"Nig*a, THINGS CHANGE;
They don't stay the same.
Now watch me come up...
I hustle.  I hustle even harder...
I'll put that work in to WIN--no problem."

--50 Cent, "Things Change"

The last words of Pac.....to his enemies, remnants of the rap game, the final say on everything.  This is off of Richie Rich's 1996 release "Seasoned Veteran".  Officially the last collaboration Pac did before his death. 

"No more regular rappin dare me to cap 'em and watch me blast
These niggas be actin' but a simple fact, playa, I'm a man!
I lash on my enemies through multiple centuries forcin' my adversaries to bleed when they seein' me.
Though east coast born I'm west coast raised, threw so much dick throughout  the clique, that's why they deathrow slaves.
Father forgive me for thug livin', I'm through with this drug dealin', I'll leave it to Clinton and all the niggaz that love prison.
Brothers be ballin', Rich if you need me call I'll open fire
on mutha fuckaz and murder 'em all.
Meet Mr. Makaveli bust um, bust um fuck what they tell me I'm makin these muthafuckaz hop on they toes like Calvin Bailey!
I've been shot and murdered cant tell you how it happened word for word but best believe that niggaz gonna get what they deserve.
In the same way God Bless my brain 'cause game pays, gettin' cash and ass for dayz.
Now, Niggas Done Changed.

Heeeeeeeey, now picture me rollin' Biggie Smalls got his eye swollen, my hand on
my nuts I gives a fuck I'm-a die holdin' 'em.

Makin' these hoes pause while schemin' on no drawers, no money involved kinda pussy, digits & alcohol.
Picture me rollin', horny hoes get they holes dug I might show em thug
passion but I'll never show 'em love.
Can't hit me in combat, relentless when we ride, strategize on my ememies and plot until they die!
Ask me why I'm high and my reply 'till the day I die'; dont wanna picture this cold
world through sobber eyes.

Thugs dont die we multiply, connect with the spirits of fallen homies and bustaz then we ride.
Suprise niggaz when they seen us they duck down, different from what they anticipated, we aim and bust rounds.
Fuckin' clowns still watchin' clips of 'I Get Around', scream like a bitch when I beat 'em down.
Niggas Done Changed."

-2pac/Richie Rich  "Niggas Done Changed"

Are you still addicted to crystal meth?

I would keep gear as your drug of choice Jeff.  Both rec drugs and bodybuilding drugs can be damaging, but at least you will have a muscular physique on the roids.

Do you agree?

Jeff is right, Matthew.  You don't go up to someone and start asking them about their personal shit right off the bat.  If you want to know that badly just PM him.  If he wants to go in-depth with it he would have already done so, leave that shit off the forum.

I've made the same mistake with Jeff and I apologize for that, I shouldn't have come to him like that. 

Stupid fuckers on other boards will recommend that a FIRST CYCLE consist of a whole gram of test, JUST AS A BASE.  LOL

I concur.  For a newbie, a base of 250MG Test and an oral anabolic will work wonders.  The least you can get away with the better it will be for your future usage.  While some people say that Receptor Downgrade/Shutdown is a myth, I would tend to believe the body's need for homeostasis dictates that something must give eventually.  Nothing's been proven.  Considering I don't compete, nor have the inclination to, I'd rather stay as low as a I can for the risk/reward ratio. 

1. How much does Tom Prince weigh?

TOM obviously doesn't even care anymore how much Tom weighs (good for him, BTW)...so why the f**k do you guys? 

2. Is Adonis indeed natural as he says he is, or at least clean?

I feel that he is, yes.  Look at him in clothes.  Does he really look like a juicer?  He has a very hard-working natural's physique.  He's endured one serious diet, and he could still be a little larger had he undergone a couple more bulk/diet nutritional cycles without me suspecting him of anything.  He's still very young for a bodybuilder...he's only 23 or 24, if I'm not mistaken.  Note that probably the primary hallmark of a natural trainee is their "semi-normal" appearance in clothes, no matter how impressive they appear stripped down.  Adonis is a big boy, but there are still alot of areas that haven't "filled out."  Drugs tend to round out all the protrusions and develop accessory muscles that no amount of natural training can.  You just don't see certain muscles "standing off the frame" unless guys juice.  Adonis is devoid of those protuberances.  Have I made a convincing case for Adonis' steroid virginity?  You may not realize it, but the mere fact that we're debating it is hurting more feelings than his pictures posted here.   ;D 

1.)  How did you come to have beef with TP in the first place?

2.)  Those accessory muscles you refer to are the stabilizers I believe, the ones you use when you are doing free weight compound movements.  The ones people neglect when they rely on machines.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BabyBallsMcgee

so is jeff

hey jeff:
LOL, an attempted rebuttal, but, it comes accompanied with a 'get out clause' pre emptative operator, lol, you lamer

Yes, lets tempt you, do it for us jeff, do it for us 'no matter what the placement'

you skinny swirling vortex of fuck all

LOL, fucking wannabees

Hey you fucked up grill English pussy,

Don't hate on the pretty people, some humans are just destined to be better than the majority.

You find enjoyment out of talking shit on Teh interNet.. that's cool and all but I hope you are taking in consideration this type of shit has a cause and effect. Even if Jeff were to fail with his future plans, he has inspired alot more motherfuckers to take up where he left off. After all the bashing is said and done by you, Jeff is still out in Cali. living his dream, even AFTER the fact he got involved in some recreational drugs. (that must eat you alive)

You will never have the effect on people in written word like Jeff has.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
McFarland---I have huge huge respect for you and your posts -- you put up your pics and always end up shutting up the haters.  But the rap lyrics, don't ya think that's kinda corny?  Not hatin, just an observation.

eh.....you don't know Jeff that well.

He posts rap lyrics which are relevant to the point he is trying to make.

It's actually a good way to get a point across, unfortunately, most people discount what you say BECAUSE of the very fact that you are posting rap lyrics.

Then again, are you going to water down your message to reach the masses or keep it real even if it only reaches the few people who "get it"?

I say keep it real......if people are too close-minded to drink the Kool-Aid......then so be it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

It's actually a good way to get a point across, unfortunately, most people discount what you say BECAUSE of the very fact that you are posting rap lyrics.

Then again, are you going to water down your message to reach the masses or keep it real even if it only reaches the few people who "get it"?

I say keep it real......if people are too close-minded to drink the Kool-Aid......then so be it.

DIV

DIV, sometimes you really do invite the type of posts that are about to spring up

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
that gary weighs no more than 230 in those pics.  dayum his toupee needs lubrication

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

DIV

yeah I don't know him--and I really don't know dick about rap lyrics  either.  Bad observation on my part.  I'll stick to near death gang rapings at bus stops by 17 year olds. 

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
yeah I don't know him--and I really don't know dick about rap lyrics  either.  Bad observation on my part.  I'll stick to near death gang rapings at bus stops by 17 year olds. 

twat

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
duchaine--nothing u say matters--realistically--nothing---at least Mcfarland and Div add  some knowledge and insightful comments to this board.  You just slam on people with absolutely no credibility on your part to back it up.  Post a pic sport, then u'll get respect.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
duchaine--nothing u say matters--realistically--nothing---at least Mcfarland and Div add  some knowledge and insightful comments to this board.  You just slam on people with absolutely no credibility on your part to back it up.  Post a pic sport, then u'll get respect.

His thread on Paul Borreson was good.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I dont know who Paul Borreson is

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
duchaine--nothing u say matters--

with absolutely no credibility on your part to back it up

vis-a-vis:

I dont know who Paul Borreson is

cretin

QED

Piss off out of the big boys sand pit, gaylord

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
im not trying to say anything with credibility here sport, its just a message board and has no effect on my actual life, which is where the credibility matters.  If you are the the big boy in the sandbox on an internet message board, that says you have a very very very sad existence in this world.  Most of us reach for something a little higher than that.  And the gaylord comment?  Dude, I'm not the one making gay reference posts every 10 minutes.  Have a great day.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
im not trying to say anything with credibility here sport, its just a message board and has no effect on my actual life, which is where the credibility matters.  If you are the the big boy in the sandbox on an internet message board, that says you have a very very very sad existence in this world.  Most of us reach for something a little higher than that.  And the gaylord comment?

I agree... infact, well done for repeating the core of my criticisms aimed at jeff from an earlier post, it is so nice to see you in agreement with my superior self

Shit, you really are dumb, sport

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
k u win--I'm dumb--I just can't do this internet arguing thing--it's such a frikiin waste of time.  Duchaine you are superior to me in every way.  I am defeated. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
this is the gayest thread ive ever seen.
mcfarland, whoever you are you are the gayest poster in getbig history. shut the hell up with your 10 page posts and crap rambling about philosophers.
and for fucks sake, everybody stop posting rap lyrics. rap is the shit of the universe and is only made and listened to by morons, tools, and wannabes. which is why its so popular in this country.