Author Topic: Experts: Please critique my cutting diet - first time dieting  (Read 8081 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Experts: Please critique my cutting diet - first time dieting
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 05:46:30 AM »
dont agree with you there bud,,,, you have to really starve your self to get lean if you dont go the cardio route

as to your bloating, the 10iu novos will be adding to this too, when you get leaner and you drop the gh for a week or two youl be surprised

when i get round to it im going to post a drug/training/diet thread of what i did this summer, went from 18.7st to  17ish, got in really good shape
Not always, not for anyone especially not for someone who is only trying to get to 10%bf and using the gear he's using.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Your day should be the following.

5-6 chicken breasts or tilapia fillets broken in 4-5 meals plus some salad (no dressing) and brown rice for a few of those meals.

That's it, then once a week load up on some beef, you will get a good pump from it. Do this for 12 weeks and you will be lean as fuck.

Don't forget the ECA about 8 weeks in.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »
Your day should be the following.

5-6 chicken breasts or tilapia fillets broken in 4-5 meals plus some salad (no dressing) and brown rice for a few of those meals.

That's it, then once a week load up on some beef, you will get a good pump from it. Do this for 12 weeks and you will be lean as fuck.

Don't forget the ECA about 8 weeks in.

How many cals are you talkin here? Seems VERY little

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »
whats tilapia?.. irish dave, i posted what i ate for the past 6month on my beach diet thread, your a similar starting weight as my self

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »
whats tilapia?.. irish dave, i posted what i ate for the past 6month on my beach diet thread, your a similar starting weight as my self

ok brah, I'll go look

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
It is low cal.  It is tough as hell as well but that is truly how you lose weight.  Stay on the hormones to reduce muscle loss, each solid foods as I stated.

Tilapia is a type of fish. Real popular because it is low fat and cheap to buy.  it comes in whole fillets which grill well.

It isn't rocket science at all.  The best I looked is when I ate like this, but after a couple weeks you have wet dreams about burgers and pizza but you need to get over the hump.

By 8 weeks in my cravings kind of stopped.  I became a machine when it came to eating, at times forcing myself to eat.  I tried to have a cheat meal and a couple bites of a greasy burger made me want to throw up.  I just ate for necessity, but the fat fell off fast, real fast.  Abs were real pronounced with veins popping out.  You know you are lean when the veins in your abs are visible.  I lost some muscle mass but I was large prior so it wasn't so bad.