Author Topic: Trash-talking lowlifes on the beach  (Read 4917 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Trash-talking lowlifes on the beach
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 06:14:11 AM »
I was hoping we had something like this:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/18761984/massachusetts-town-swears-off-swearing-with-20-fines-for-cursing-in-public
A few yrs ago, there was this 11 yr old black kid who wanted to make the word "ni66er" illegal. And all these church going black folk were applauding him...Supporting that lil fascist

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
fuck

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
I live by the beach in NJ. Believe it or not there are many beaches in NJ that are really amazing and I would put them up against any beach in this country. I have been to California, South Carolina and Florida and they have nothing on many of our beaches.

One thing for sure is you can tell people that are low lives on the beach. Almost all people on the beach I go to pack a bag for garbage. You can always see the one family that buries their garbage in the sand on a pristine  beach. I really want to choke them out. Then there's the loud and obnoxious family. Another is the weird European families with the men wearing speedos on the beach and the wives bringing out some goat leg out of a cooler to munch on.

One thing is for sure. Where I go to the beach it's really paradise with very few problems.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 07:01:13 AM »
I live by the beach in NJ. Believe it or not there are many beaches in NJ that are really amazing and I would put them up against any beach in this country. I have been to California, South Carolina and Florida and they have nothing on many of our beaches.

One thing for sure is you can tell people that are low lives on the beach. Almost all people on the beach I go to pack a bag for garbage. You can always see the one family that buries their garbage in the sand on a pristine  beach. I really want to choke them out. Then there's the loud and obnoxious family. Another is the weird European families with the men wearing speedos on the beach and the wives bringing out some goat leg out of a cooler to munch on.

One thing is for sure. Where I go to the beach it's really paradise with very few problems.
;D
V

Jizzacked

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:16 AM »
haha oh brother, this guy hears the F word at the beach and his first reaction is to go crying to the cops, lifeguards, and possibly the supreme court.  definitely sounds like the kind of "guy" you would want to go grab a few beers with.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 08:41:02 AM »
haha oh brother, this guy hears the F word at the beach and his first reaction is to go crying to the cops, lifeguards, and possibly the supreme court.  definitely sounds like the kind of "guy" you would want to go grab a few beers with.

When you're done banging bar hoes and start a family, you'd know where I'm coming from. You don't want to expose your kids to lowlifes like this.

And as far as beers, I'd bet I'm well ahead of you in that department and you'll never catch me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
  You live in L.A.?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 04:32:04 PM »
When you're done banging bar hoes and start a family, you'd know where I'm coming from. You don't want to expose your kids to lowlifes like this.

And as far as beers, I'd bet I'm well ahead of you in that department and you'll never catch me.

Actually, I was at a baseball game recently with some friends and my buddy had his kids with.  There was some drunk fucks behind us that started throwing the f-bombs out.  My buddy is the quite/calm type...little imposing. Turned around and said something to one guy...I dont know what...that was the end of it. 

Thing is though MP...your kids will get exposed to it at some point...and it does suck.  Personally, I know I wouldn't have handled it right if it were my kids.  I would have done the thing you didnt....confront the assholes using the language.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 06:26:49 PM »
Trust me, I was on the verge of saying something to them multiple times. And, I do have a hair-trigger temper.

But, I've been around long enough to know nothing good would have come of it ... other than an ego boost for me if they actually stopped with the trash talk. Highly unlikely, though. And, I doubt it would do much good for how they speak at home.

I'm no Puritan and drop my share of f-bombs around my kids, but nowhere near the extent these people did in public.

They need to be confronted by a cop to get the message.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 07:00:55 PM »

One thing for sure is you can tell people that are low lives on the beach. Almost all people on the beach I go to pack a bag for garbage. You can always see the one family that buries their garbage in the sand on a pristine  beach. I really want to choke
them out. Then there's the loud and obnoxious family. Another is the weird European families with the men wearing speedos on the beach and the wives bringing out some goat leg out of a
cooler to munch on.

Haha, Jersey beaches...what a joke...better than Florida
 or Cali beaches, oh you are joking!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »

:D Great evaluation of families , so friggin' true.