Author Topic: Gym fights- Have you seen or been in one?  (Read 8017 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Gym fights- Have you seen or been in one?
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »
I forgot my other stuff and so I just jumped into another class that was at the same time - when I grasped that it was a bunch of people with wooden dildos it already was too late.

Yeah but it could still be a weapon.  You could still kill a guy with it.  If the splinters in his anus festered the infection would be the end of him.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 08:37:58 AM »
Another of my jobs was working in a gym where i learned Sport Admin( sport und fitnesskaufmann)  our German GetBigger "STARK" will tell you what that is. Anyway back at the ranch..i had a Gym member who was an East German of 55. He talked all the time about how all the jobs are lost because of NON Germans. I was getting a bit pissed off with this idiot one Day untill a mild mannerd member pointed out to me that they are years behind us still in their mentality.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »
Another of my jobs was working in a gym where i learned Sport Admin( sport und fitnesskaufmann)  our German GetBigger "STARK" will tell you what that is. Anyway back at the ranch..i had a Gym member who was an East German of 55. He talked all the time about how all the jobs are lost because of NON Germans. I was getting a bit pissed off with this idiot one Day untill a mild mannerd member pointed out to me that they are years behind us still in their mentality.

I have a suspicion that Stark is an Ossie :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »
I have a suspicion that Stark is an Ossie :)
i think so too--really most of them are like this. They had only contact with people from Vietnam and other commies. I have been in Germany for years and the most W Germans hate them

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 08:54:24 AM »
i think so too--really most of them are like this. They had only contact with people from Vietnam and other commies. I have been in Germany for years and the most W Germans hate them

Wessies have been paying for everybody. First their eastern brethren and now for the eurozone. I wonder what will happen if all of the suden they say "fuck this, fuck the euro, we're not paying you lazy bums another dime, go at it on your own"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 08:56:18 AM »
You have to understand that poles,Russkis and the like are...just now getting used to our way of thinking and methods. They are DRILLED to be Dicks

That's exactly what I like about them - hope they instill fear into the austro/turkfag hearts.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 08:59:04 AM »
Guys..love this thread ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 09:01:27 AM »
My trainer tried to give me a purple nurple once so I picked her up and threw her on the floor.
R

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 09:02:40 AM »
Wessies have been paying for everybody. First their eastern brethren and now for the eurozone. I wonder what will happen if all of the suden they say "fuck this, fuck the euro, we're not paying you lazy bums another dime, go at it on your own"
that is a good question because Merkel thinks she will save it. The euro is not working.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
My trainer tried to give me a purple nurple once so I picked her up and threw her on the floor.

Pics or it didn't happen  :)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 09:04:51 AM »
are you sure it wasnt crossfit

hahaha
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 09:11:32 AM »
i got hit with a mop while doing preacher curls by the gym cleaning guy
R

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 09:14:25 AM »
there are alot of roided up idiots in my gym and alot of eastern europeans that stink and never wash

the only guys that look like they want to start shit are the midgets

same things in bars short guys have a massive chip on their shoulders
^^
Just bitch slap them!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »
another thing i remember was when i did after my Army time secuirity for the British Army. we had at times German civilian workers come in and on one occasion we had a little Russian dick come in. This little boy who was maybe 18 so he never knew the Military cold war, had a Russian Dress Uniform hat on Display on his back dash in his car. Not only that but he was a cocky little shit. We then fucked him around searched him and his car, slapped his face and sent him on his way.
^^
GOOD ONE mate, we had a LOT of trouble with these Russian "volunteer" pricks in Croatia and Bosnia in 1990's when I was in NATO over there... they went SMILING like douchebags to the POW center.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 09:20:35 AM »
Oddly enough all the fights i've seen in the gym were in the basketball court area.

Seen a few heated arguments, but the only time i saw hands thrown was in the BB area.

8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 09:54:54 AM »
^^
GOOD ONE mate, we had a LOT of trouble with these Russian "volunteer" pricks in Croatia and Bosnia in 1990's when I was in NATO over there... they went SMILING like douchebags to the POW center.
yes fucking scum. The standard of the Russian / East block soldier was very poor. SCUM.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 10:56:23 AM »
  I hate when these crazy people start throwing weights

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
I used to work at a community center gymnasium. there was this philipino kid, must have been about 20, he had a long ponytail and wore shoes that were 4 times too big and you could hear him coming to the weight room from the gym. he must have greatly admired ''the rock'' because he always would raise his eybrows in that fashion and look at people like he was a real tough guy. he would walk right up to women who were working out, put his foot up on the bench lean his arm on his leg and give them that dead sexxy stare. they of course would panic and staff would have to step in and ask him to stop... after 5 incidents and fights too, they revoked his membership and gave him his money back.. guy was a complete lunatic.. I saw him a month later driving a beat up old mustang with his left leg and big shoe hanging out the window... you cant make this shit up.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
when was a youngster training about 3 years I graduated to what was considerd a hardcore gym. alot of guys there had those powerlifting belts and I wanted to get one too only, I couldnt find them in the traditional pro shop. I  decided to ask one of the guys at the gym who just happened to be black where he got his belt. he looked at the floor and said ''I STOLE IT FROM YOU'' I quickly realized what this guy was thinking and I got him to laugh at himself but made me realize how sensitive people can be... to this day I wonder who he stole that belt from.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 08:13:55 PM »
I was a kid training at East Coast Gym in West islip NY, I was 16 years old and a buck 70. these two gigantic steroid freaks start screaming at each other from across the gym and start launching 25's and 45's across the gym at each other's heads. everybody was hiding under a bench , they destroyed the place

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »
^

exactly

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 09:26:39 PM »
Never seen or been in one. Now that I have said that, I'm def going to see or even more likely be in one.
all drugs - TPPIIP

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 10:46:12 PM »
polish scum. and they think they are the no1 football hooligans of the world. shit on my shoes.

Polish scum? Tell me more about your elite german genetics Donny. Tell us also why the german national soccer player's best players are Polish.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2012, 11:16:29 PM »
I used to work at a community center gymnasium. there was this philipino kid, must have been about 20, he had a long ponytail and wore shoes that were 4 times too big and you could hear him coming to the weight room from the gym. he must have greatly admired ''the rock'' because he always would raise his eybrows in that fashion and look at people like he was a real tough guy. he would walk right up to women who were working out, put his foot up on the bench lean his arm on his leg and give them that dead sexxy stare. they of course would panic and staff would have to step in and ask him to stop... after 5 incidents and fights too, they revoked his membership and gave him his money back.. guy was a complete lunatic.. I saw him a month later driving a beat up old mustang with his left leg and big shoe hanging out the window... you cant make this shit up.

;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2012, 11:20:31 PM »
Polish scum? Tell me more about your elite german genetics Donny. Tell us also why the german national soccer player's best players are Polish.

ey broski, everyone knows germanz >>> pole slav scum
all drugs - TPPIIP