Author Topic: abbs for the beach 2012, pics,drugs,diet and training  (Read 11510 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
abbs for the beach 2012, pics,drugs,diet and training
« on: July 05, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »
i was around 260 odd at christmass, fairly lean on next to nothing with a holiday comming up in june...

drugs
jan, feb and march i added enth at 250mg every 3rd day, along with 200mg decca on the same day, with dbol at various stages

april, may and june i switched to 100mg prop 75mg tren eod, with var at various stages... also tried novos at 5iu ed around this time too

diet
6.30  60g protein, 40g oats, spoon peanut butter, handfull of frozen berries, bananna ( blended )
9.00  250g chicken, small sweet pot
12.00  25og chicken, small sweet pot
3.30  10eggs, 5 yolks, 2 wholemeal toast, half a tin of beans ( mmmmmm )
6.30  60g protein 1 bannana (pre)
8.45  (post) fizzy protein drink ( taste amazing )
9.00  2 tins of tuna, 1 tin of soup ( tuna soup )
11.00  60g protien

* im not into supplements apart from protein powder, only other things i take are coated 75mg asprin and effervescent vit c, also have a handfull of almonds throughout the day too

** no carbs after 6.30, i usualy have a cheat meal on a sat night and maybe a sunday dinner and a pint the next day too

training
mon legs... stand calf, seated calf, ham curl, db str8 deadlift, leg ext, leg press... 30 mins stair climber
               ( i have terrible knee problems, hence calves and hams 1st )

tues chest&shoulders... inc db, flat fly, crossovers..cable side lat, rear pec deck, db front raise.. 30mins xtrainer   ( shoulders are fucked, very slow and precise form, no over head pressing either )

wed ... 45mins treadmill, few sets of abbs

thurs back&traps..  lat pulldown, hammer pulldown, bb row, cable row... seated db shrugs... deadlifts  30mins xtrainer

fri ...  45mins treadmill, abbs etc

sat arms+bit of everything...   pec deck, bb shrug, lat raises.... seated alt db curl, cable curl, hammers..tri pushdown, over head cable ext, rev push down or ropes

sun.. off

either yates style, one all out set... or 3 progressive sets or pumpathons depending on my mood and joints, my shoulders, knees and elbows are sore most the time.. so no more squats, no more heavy benching with a bar inc or flat... no over head pressing, no skull crushers no dips...

all this training and dieting was done working 12hr nightshift in a ship yard, 7 days a week, so all those with piss easy jobs or no jobs realy have no excuse

pics from holiday, was 232lbs @ 6'1 before i left for the air port, pics a few days in after heavy eating and drinking

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: abbs for the beach 2012, pics,drugs,diet and training
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 12:08:39 PM »
you look great

thanks for taking the time to write it down

you tried masteron with the tren and test really hardens you up
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »
yeh, tried the lot in my contest days.... was keeping it simple and cheap.. i could of added clen, winny and arimidex too and realy cut up, but was just for a holiday and somthing to train for

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:18 PM »
Looking great man!

Good luck!

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »
its a shame im such a bag of fucked joints, my last contest weight was around 225lbs,, i think i could easily compete in the 230's with my old regime, maybe 240's with slin

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »
its a shame im such a bag of fucked joints, my last contest weight was around 225lbs,, i think i could easily compete in the 230's with my old regime, maybe 240's with slin

does no amount of deca or gh help with your joints?

look great btw like everyone else said!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »
Looking great,very impressive!

jixxxer

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 01:18:20 PM »
Nice Job!!!!!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
does no amount of deca or gh help with your joints?

I also have some serious joint issues.

Even on 900mg of Deca they are still a problem and have to avoid certian movements.

Years of abuse takes it's toll eventually.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »

Even on 900mg of Deca they are still a problem and have to avoid certian movements.

8)

That stinks!

Without deca or other gear would you be in so much pain that you wouldn't be able to get through a work out?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »
That stinks!

Without deca or other gear would you be in so much pain that you wouldn't be able to get through a work out?

It's not that bad, Deca helps ease the pain by 15% maybe, so it's not that big of a deal. My shoulders and wrists are destroyed from years of Muay Thai and power lifting. Once i get warmed up i feel pretty normal, but there are certain movements i just cannot do anymore.

Deca helps for sure, but warming up properly is the biggest game changer.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 04:44:19 PM »
It's not that bad, Deca helps ease the pain by 15% maybe, so it's not that big of a deal. My shoulders and wrists are destroyed from years of Muay Thai and power lifting. Once i get warmed up i feel pretty normal, but there are certain movements i just cannot do anymore.

Deca helps for sure, but warming up properly is the biggest game changer.

8)

Have you ever tried glucosamine? ....I know a lot of people swear by it. Though I'm sure if deca only provides minimal relief it won't do god damn thing for ya :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
mentioned it on another pic thread with these pics u look as good as when u competed without killing yourself for a show,,props ..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 08:06:30 PM »
id say he look even better here, no need to lose a single further gramm of fat.

hey, as for joint pains, when im off gear its terrible, when on bit test it goes away 80% i guess im lucky there.
and i dont train as heavy like when i was younger
don't need to,pump ,less rest betwwen sets,change it up,,eat semi clean enjoy ....

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 10:48:43 PM »

8)

work fucks me too,,, i could spend a shift on my hunches or having to kneel,,, or flogging huge nuts off with a heavy hammer, none of that carry on does your body any good either

its took me years to realise to totaly leave alone movements that cause problems tho, i loved overhead pressing, but it has helped leaving them out

test and decca definatly takes the edge off tho, i think the semi pump you have before you even step into the gym plays a big part in that, off gear means flat pumpless muscles, that need a thorough warm up/pump up

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 11:18:17 PM »
don't need to,pump ,less rest betwwen sets,change it up,,eat semi clean enjoy ....

totaly agree... pointless trying to keep going for pb's, just feel the muscle work, big squeezes and lovely smooth movements

[/quote]

hey, as for joint pains, when im off gear its terrible, when on bit test it goes away 80% i guess im lucky there.
and i dont train as heavy like when i was younger

yeh, thats starting to be my excuse for staying on longer and longer... asking round the gym, most the lads whove had the same time in or more, are along the same lines

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 02:56:18 AM »
I have such shit joints I feel like I am 80yrs old yet I am only 30yrs old! The HGH helps a little but not much. the more mass I put on and the heavier I got the worse the joints got. sterpods can do some serious joint damage! everybody thinks deca is some majic drug for your joints before they try it but in reality it does not help much all it does is make you hold some water in the right places wich makes your joints feel somewhat better.

anytime I am holding water my joints do not hurt as much!

When I cutt and use cutting drugs they hurt like a bitch! I can barely finish my reguar sets due to the drugs pulling water from my body. Also some of the Pumps I get using cutting drugs like masteron and anavar I get some of the worse pumps and have to rack the weight I get such painfull pumps. I think this is why dorian yates and other pros had so many problems with tearing muscles and having joint and cartilage problems too many steroids and lifting heavy while cutting. winstrol and anavar are horrible for joint pain when you are lean.

even when I am just off cycle or are on a pCT protocol my joints feel like crap! I have had the joint issue since I was in my 20's! serious feel like I am 80yrs old some days! Plus with my disc herniations I realy feel awful. I have never ripped a musclle though! I have strained plenty of muscles and thought I could have ripped a musce but never saw any of them turn black and blue. I think  it was highschool when it all started! everybody trying to outlift each other!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:51:04 AM »
Excellent build.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »
bit of an update,... havnt had a shot since before my holls, around 5 weeks now.. im a couple of pound lighter, lost some condition tho and all of my 'pop'...

our summer is a total wash out so i may just stay clean till next year, i havnt botherd with a pct, feel fine, but the aches are unreal, realy struggling in and out of the gym...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 02:20:48 PM »
Please explain this fizzy shake.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »
you got a pretty good build, would like to see the legs. Any reason why you have basically just protein meals post workout?
?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 02:24:51 PM »
I have such shit joints I feel like I am 80yrs old yet I am only 30yrs old! The HGH helps a little but not much. the more mass I put on and the heavier I got the worse the joints got. sterpods can do some serious joint damage! everybody thinks deca is some majic drug for your joints before they try it but in reality it does not help much all it does is make you hold some water in the right places wich makes your joints feel somewhat better.

anytime I am holding water my joints do not hurt as much!

When I cutt and use cutting drugs they hurt like a bitch! I can barely finish my reguar sets due to the drugs pulling water from my body. Also some of the Pumps I get using cutting drugs like masteron and anavar I get some of the worse pumps and have to rack the weight I get such painfull pumps. I think this is why dorian yates and other pros had so many problems with tearing muscles and having joint and cartilage problems too many steroids and lifting heavy while cutting. winstrol and anavar are horrible for joint pain when you are lean.

even when I am just off cycle or are on a pCT protocol my joints feel like crap! I have had the joint issue since I was in my 20's! serious feel like I am 80yrs old some days! Plus with my disc herniations I realy feel awful. I have never ripped a musclle though! I have strained plenty of muscles and thought I could have ripped a musce but never saw any of them turn black and blue. I think  it was highschool when it all started! everybody trying to outlift each other!

What about glucosamine, suppose to work. I take it don't know if it's doing much but my joints don't hurt very often

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 04:17:54 PM »
^^^ Solid!!!
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
You look awesome bro!

Keep up the good work.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
galeniko looking shredz............ never knew you were a fellow brit!