Author Topic: What's a stylish haircut nowadays?  (Read 7656 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: What's a stylish haircut nowadays?
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2012, 04:45:57 AM »
i'm just a 6 foot, a 230 pounds of solid muscle homo

fixed

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 04:59:12 AM »
HA HA HA laughing at meltdown! Plus only Narcissistic fool would post pics of himself online to obtain admiration or approval - I have nothing to prove to anybody!
How many bodybuilding trophies you got now?
When is your next leg waxing appointment?

and yet you hang around a BBing board (or two  ;)) where people regularly post pics of themselves all day long..... and you take the time to look at the picture galleries. what kind of a loser would frequent sites that he has no respect for 90% of the members....and then look at all of their "narcissitic" pics they post.  unless of course you have "ulterior motives" ..a little homo in your tank eh.... E-kule ??  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 05:21:55 AM »
Where have all the real MEN gone!

Men used to take pride in being a MAN! no all we have is homos and Metrosexuals!  It's enough to make your head spin!

Sorry bud but a "real man" would NEVER say something like this....sounds extremely gay tbh.

It's your duty as a man to look good so you can to attract the most females, and I don't know how that's possible if you cut your own hair...lol. Even my barber gets his co worker to give him a trim. I can see if you buzz your head, but otherwise even for someone who is fully capable of cutting hair its not easy to do.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
This one.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »
and yet you hang around a BBing board (or two  ;)) where people regularly post pics of themselves all day long..... and you take the time to look at the picture galleries. what kind of a loser would frequent sites that he has no respect for 90% of the members....and then look at all of their "narcissitic" pics they post.  unless of course you have "ulterior motives" ..a little homo in your tank eh.... E-kule ??  ;)
Only the homo fags paste a pic of themselves all day long, like you Groink, I have found a large portion of getbiggers quite intelligent and not very interested in looking at themselves in the mirror constantly, nor looking at other naked men in thongs, it may be a bodybuilding forum, but that doesn't mean everyone is a self centred insecure narcissitc TOOL, looking for some narcisstic fuel to continue their self love.  I like to weight train, for the strengthening of my body and mind, not so other people will admire my physique.
V

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2012, 09:31:53 AM »

team bald stud for the win  8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
Sorry bud but a "real man" would NEVER say something like this....sounds extremely gay tbh.

It's your duty as a man to look good so you can to attract the most females, and I don't know how that's possible if you cut your own hair...lol. Even my barber gets his co worker to give him a trim. I can see if you buzz your head, but otherwise even for someone who is fully capable of cutting hair its not easy to do.

A man can look good without trying, it's easy, you eat clean, train, work hard, look after your hygeine and that's it, only the homos pimp and preen and need to work hard at Looking Good.  I have had way more than my fair share of pussy - laughing at not being able to cut your own hair, and can buzz cut mine in less than 10 minutes better than any hairdresser can - Real Men are Independent and don't rely on others for their grooming needs.  Anyway your post proves my point exactly, only a homo or metrosexual would be upset at another man saying that Hair Styles are for Women!  What's next, Getbiggers defending leg and chest waxing, pedicures and manicures - Oh Brother!
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2012, 09:44:47 AM »
Groink's doing alot of melting defending his homosexuality.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »
Only the homo fags paste a pic of themselves all day long, like you Groink, I have found a large portion of getbiggers quite intelligent and not very interested in looking at themselves in the mirror constantly, nor looking at other naked men in thongs, it may be a bodybuilding forum, but that doesn't mean everyone is a self centred insecure narcissitc TOOL, looking for some narcisstic fuel to continue their self love.  I like to weight train, for the strengthening of my body and mind, not so other people will admire my physique.

says the guy who's  peeping my photo gallery, and saving the pics  ;)

The vast majority of GBers have posted pics, anybody who is anyone regularly does. even more so at BBing. com where you seem to enjoy looking at my gallery and jerking off.

Guys like you don't post pics because you look like shit, plain and simple. if you looked like me you would have a picture up...period. you can jump up and down and whine....and call me a "narcissist" for the 80th time. it's just a bullshit smokscreen.  i would hazard a guess and say your best bodypart is your fucking big mouth, because all you do is talk.  you are a smart guy.... but you know what, this is a bodybuilding board, not mensa. and after a while we figure out who the guys are that are full of shit and all talk, that would be you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2012, 09:47:00 AM »
Groink's doing alot of melting defending his homosexuality.

there is no defense for my homosexuality  ;D

PS i will break your fucking nose in three places if you ever speak to me in that tone again

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »

says the guy who's  peeping my photo gallery  ;)

The vast majority of GBers have posted pics, anybody who is anyone regularly does. even more so at BBing. com where you seem to enjoy looking at my gallery and jerking off.

Guys like you don't post pics because you look like shit, plain and simple. if you looked like me you would have a picture up...period. you can jump up and down and whine....and call me a "narcissist" for the 80th time. it's just a bullshit smokscreen.  i would hazard a guess and say your best bodypart is your fucking big mouth, because all you do is talk.  you are a smart guy.... but you know what, this is a bodybuilding board, not mensa. and after a while we figure out who the guys are that are full of shit and all talk, that would be you.
I don't feel a need to post pics of myself on the Internet full stop. not on facebook, not here, not anywhere - it seems too me a self indulgent exercise and yes Narcisstic, the fact is people will flame me regardless, also I prefer not to have a dick photoshopped into my pic, I think an individual is just asking for trouble posting a pic online!  Just gives the Haters more ammunition, always best to leave people guessing!  Adds to the mystery.

V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2012, 09:54:51 AM »
there is no defense for my homosexuality  ;D

PS i will break your fucking nose in three places if you ever speak to me in that tone again

lol

I would love to see that...This aint lifting heavy things Grandpa.  This is a mans game and in a mans game people get hurt. 
I would fuck your old ass up and in the same breath post pics and commentary on getbig...You're too old, go home and be a family man... ;D

If you ever, I mean, EVER call me out like that again, I'll take a the couple hour drive down to Arizona, and can meet me at the cross streets of Oh fuck, and I'm gonna get my ass beat BLVD for meeting with the business end of my weapons of mass destruction tough guy. >:(

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2012, 09:55:33 AM »
I don't feel a need to post pics of myself on the Internet full stop. not on facebook, not here, not anywhere - it seems too me a self indulgent exercise and yes Narcisstic, the fact is people will flame me regardless, also I prefer not to have a dick photoshopped into my pic, I think an individual is just asking for trouble posting a pic online!  Just gives the Haters more ammunition, always best to leave people guessing!  Adds to the mystery.

Fair enough, i see a change in your tone and i will drop the hostility as well

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2012, 09:56:59 AM »
lol

I would love to see that...This aint lifting heavy things Grandpa.  This is a mans game and in a mans game people get hurt. 
I would fuck your old ass up and in the same breath post pics and commentary on getbig...You're too old, go home and be a family man... ;D

If you ever, I mean, EVER call me out like that again, I'll take a the couple hour drive down to Arizona, and can meet me at the cross streets of Oh fuck, and I'm gonna get my ass beat BLVD for meeting with the business end of my weapons of mass destruction tough guy. >:(

;D

Hahahaaaa  fkng wiggs  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2012, 10:11:01 AM »
Fair enough, i see a change in your tone and i will drop the hostility as well
Groink, we may end up begrudging getbig buddies yet!

I don't purposefully mean to be hostile, others may take my comments that way or see them as a personal attack, but just expressing my opinion - I give as good as I get, as do you.  Takes a man to call a truce and seek more peaceful relations! Props for that

My comment about hairstyles being for homos, was more a reflection on my amusement at the new batch of young blokes getting around with hairdo's that remind me of the womens styles that were popular in the 80's.  My partner has a daughter who is 18 and she brings home some guys who I have to bite my tongue and stay silent, but these dudes are definitely a product of the more tolerant times that transpired over the last 15 years, some of them even wear make-up and proudly boast of being Bi sexual, I guess I was just raised differently!  You look like a fairly normal dude, just flaming in response to your flaming.
V

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2012, 11:03:42 AM »
A man can look good without trying, it's easy, you eat clean, train, work hard, look after your hygeine and that's it, only the homos pimp and preen and need to work hard at Looking Good.  I have had way more than my fair share of pussy - laughing at not being able to cut your own hair, and can buzz cut mine in less than 10 minutes better than any hairdresser can - Real Men are Independent and don't rely on others for their grooming needs. Anyway your post proves my point exactly, only a homo or metrosexual would be upset at another man saying that Hair Styles are for Women! What's next, Getbiggers defending leg and chest waxing, pedicures and manicures - Oh Brother!

You must've read someone else's post.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2012, 11:06:43 AM »
The "Chaos".  ;D
®

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan