Author Topic: UFC 148 - Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....  (Read 14197 times)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Re: Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
Again, you are your alternate gimmick account are simply using "gut" feelings to make these claims.  Either prove it by using credible sources or shut the fuck up.

I like how you keep alternating between your gimmicks big boy.

Some of us actually use reuters & bloomberg for research purposes, but knock yourself out with google.

"1"

Gimmicks? That's your excuse when multiple people see through your bullshit.

You got shut down bud.

Now, please keep your word and ignore me.

Bet you can't do it can you?

Am I clear?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Gimmicks? That's your excuse when multiple people see through your bullshit.

You got shut down bud.

Now, please keep your word and ignore me.

Bet you can't do it can you?

Am I clear?

Who the fuck do you think you are?  Get the fuck out of here with your lame attempts at fucking with the old guard around these parts.

Keep trying to mess with the veterans around here and we will make your stay a very pleasant one, gimmick.

Again, once you become a true contributor to this site providing real entertainment and quality material over the course of time (not to mention build that weak post count up a bit), come back at me.

I'll ignore you from now on, knowing very well that if you mention my name again it's because your lips savour for my cock.

"1"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: UFC 148 - Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2012, 07:02:53 PM »
ahh the g and o always good for some argumentas on a slow night at work silva is a bum by the way  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
ahh the g and o always good for some argumentas on a slow night at work silva is a bum by the way  :)

I'm skipping out on this one early, as this guy is solely a troll who will try to get a rise out of any member here.  He's only been here for 2 months and has merely hung onto Coach's testicles and now wants to caress my anus with his tongue.

He has slowly built a weak reputation for asking people to post credible sources to validate their arguments.  I then show that his statements lack substance and provide credible sources to back up my stance and then he proceeds to simply state his feelings on the matter, coupled with the weak ploy of using gimmick accounts to support his claims.

I'll leave him be..

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2012, 07:07:06 PM »

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
Again, you are your alternate gimmick account are simply using "gut" feelings to make these claims.  Either prove it by using credible sources or shut the fuck up.

I like how you keep alternating between your gimmicks big boy.

Some of us actually use reuters & bloomberg for research purposes, but knock yourself out with google.

"1"

The problem is that you have no idea what those numbers really mean.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2012, 07:14:21 PM »
The problem is that you have no idea what those numbers really mean.

::)

Provide credible sources to substantiate your claims or SHUT THE FUCK UP gimmick.

"1"

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2012, 07:19:14 PM »

Provide credible sources to substantiate your claims or SHUT THE FUCK UP gimmick.

"1"

LOL. You sure take this owing personally.

Now, please keep your word.

Am I clear?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
I'm skipping out on this one early, as this guy is solely a troll who will try to get a rise out of any member here.  He's only been here for 2 months and has merely hung onto Coach's testicles and now wants to caress my anus with his tongue.

He has slowly built a weak reputation for asking people to post credible sources to validate their arguments.  I then show that his statements lack substance and provide credible sources to back up my stance and then he proceeds to simply state his feelings on the matter, coupled with the weak ploy of using gimmick accounts to support his claims.

I'll leave him be..

"1"
wurd dont hurt this cat rep

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
wurd dont hurt this cat rep

Not at all.

This is either one of SMM's gimmicks attempting to get back at me or some butthurt former getbigger who can't sign onto his real account due to shame.

We get a lot of these guys often.  You know the type, they get owned to oblivion after an illustrious decade of posting and then try to re-enter the game by reinventing themselves.

As tempting as it is to sling shit back and forth, I will stop replying to "AmIQueer" and his alternate gimmick account.

"1"

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2012, 07:35:42 PM »

"1"

Gimmick?  ::) Where's the proof?

What would you consider to be credible sources? Why don't you provide me with data from your credible sources that says Holland is not only twice the size of NJ and only has a population of 16 million, making it completely useless to compare its GPD to Brazil's. Or prove me wrong that Brazil is not by far the largest country in South America both by size as well as population. If you look at the richest/wealthiest countries per capita, you'll find Brazil somewhere #80 on the list. Do you even know what that means?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
Not at all.

This is either one of SMM's gimmicks attempting to get back at me or some butthurt former getbigger who can't sign onto his real account due to shame.

We get a lot of these guys often.  You know the type, they get owned to oblivion after an illustrious decade of posting and then try to re-enter the game by reinventing themselves.

As tempting as it is to sling shit back and forth, I will stop replying to "AmIQueer" and his alternate gimmick account.

"1"
seems to be a lot of that now a days i read from the shadows mostly now to many to quick to get butt hurt around here now a days nothing like the good ole days

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2012, 07:37:07 PM »

What would you consider to be credible sources? Why don't you provide me with data from your credible sources that says Holland is not only twice the size of NJ and only has a population of 16 million, making it completely useless to compare its GPD to Brazil's. Or prove me wrong that Brazil is not by far the largest country in South America both by size as well as population. If you look at the richest/wealthiest countries per capita, you'll find Brazil somewhere #80 on the list. Do you even know what that means?
hahahaha Brazilians think they speak real Portuguese oh my they are so cute at the age

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2012, 07:45:56 PM »

Any country whose population is constantly booming will suffer a blow to their GDP per capita versus their crude growth GDP.

Comparatively speaking, a country like Russia for instance has way better GDP per capita than Brazil, but then again their population is smaller than Brazil by 50 million or so.

For these purposes, Brazil is not a poor country the likes of Ethiopia and is not desparate as reclifter mentioned.  Disparities in income certainly exist, but the same can be said of the USA and any other developed country.  My argument was that based on Brazil's GDP since 2008, it has become one of the fastest growing economies of the world.  I also coupled that with the fact that it now ranks #6 in terms of global economies and has a fantastic APY on savings accounts.  These are not figures for a desperate country.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »

Well said. Thanks for putting the time in to clarify your point.

OMR just doesn't know when to admit he's wrong.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2012, 08:23:23 PM »
I must not be clear, but I will not get into a Google war with you.

Not worth my time when you haven't given me one reason about why Brazilian MMA athletes come to the USA to live and open businesses when MMA/UFC is so popular there?

Now, I am going watch some UFC.  You get back to Google and figure out what I originally meant and you will become happy again.

Am I clear?

Really clear?

No,  but you are a complete asshole....if that makes you feel any better

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2012, 09:05:12 PM »
LOL. You sure take this owing personally.

Now, please keep your word.

Am I clear?

who the fuck are you to tell anyone what to do?

am  i clear, shithead ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2012, 09:59:17 PM »

am  i clear, shithead ?

lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »

Send them to Juarez they will take care of their asses along with the owners.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »
Not at all.

We get a lot of these guys often.  You know the type, they get owned to oblivion after an illustrious decade of posting and then try to re-enter the game by reinventing themselves.

"1"

That's not my style!  

Anyway 1, do the Brasilian guys at your NY gym know you are gay?  It must be a thrill to roll around and rub nuts with straight men.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »
OneMoreRep and BayBGM are both gay individuals that should meet up for some R n R instead of talking here.

Am i clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2012, 12:12:44 AM »

No,  but you are a complete asshole....if that makes you feel any better

Settle down there you top heavy juice monkey.

Nothing said in this thread involves you.

Am I clear?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2012, 12:16:11 AM »
Settle down there you top heavy juice monkey.

Nothing said in this thread involves you.

Am I clear?

lol @ top heavy ... what exactly are you suggesting?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2012, 12:19:26 AM »

am  i clear, shithead ?

Great to see my phrase catching on. Thank you.

This is the internet, so nobody is really telling anybody what to do.

But, seeing that you feel I am, how about you go take a nap on the freeway and give us your feedback in the morning.

We'll be waiting, twigs.