Author Topic: I have studied the phenomenon called "The Beatles" and have come to a conclusion  (Read 20467 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Freaking hate the Beatles. Overhyped with great PR people.

there was no such thing as PR back then....you were good or you weren't.....

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
One of the best bands in history.
T

Figo

• Getbig V
Boy band making music they liked and would be consumed by "anti establishment" masses
Ironically became very mainstream and commercial

Their motivations were the same as anyone else, fame, money, pussy
They were packaged the way they were, for a reason, no fucking genius or individual bs, just another band that had right music for the time

Had lennon not died he wouldve just become an even bigger embarrassment and looney. Some people have to die young so their legacy lives intact, dean, monroe, kennedy, etc
As an example, look at elvis

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Beatles suck, but they had a hand for catchy tunes.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Beatles suck, but they had a hand for catchy tunes.
  sgt. peppers is musical genius.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I have studied your mother's vagina, and have come to the conclusions that I was by far not the first man to do so.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Freaking hate the Beatles. Overhyped with great PR people.
Well, they became more popular than Jesus, so I can understand your antipathy.   ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Greatest band ever....John and Paul were genuises with George not far behind...even Ringo contributed some stuff...had some #1 hits after the Beatles broke up as well...John and Paul were amazing songwriters and they came up with awesome stuff...George was held back somewhat but blossomed later as well.....they just got tired of being together...Lennon went into a depression plus was messing around with Yoko and didn't much care about the Beatles.....Paul took over and pushed them but was really bossy in the studio and the others were upset about this..Paul wanted to keep the band together..John wanted to leave.....Ringo would have went either way.....George was ambivalent

a big secret is that the Beatles were actually on the verge of getting back together when John was shot...the contracts were made out for millions and millions..by then Paul and John had mended fences and George and John were willing to work together again (after George was very hateful toward John for his relationship with Yoko)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
also they made music people covered a lot and were made into huge hits too.
certainly great talents.

bradistani

• Getbig V
There was the idiot (Paul) who married a one legged chick, and then got taken to the cleaners.

i always thought he married her becuse she looked like/ reminded him of linda.. she was nuts but he married her for the wrong reasons !!

plus he hardly got took to the cleaners

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
please.....don't even bring that up

My music teacher in high school was one of the biggest Beatles fans. Beatles license plate on his car, etc. He was 100% convinced that PM died.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
The Beatles certainly weren't over-hyped.  They were simply huge at one point in time, in the mid-1960's.  They eclipsed Elvis and everything else for a period of time.

I'd go back to 1965's Rubber Soul as to a great period of their music.

By 1967 (Sgt. Pepper), it can be pretty depressing stuff to listen to.  But at that time, the Baby Boomers were being drafted to Vietnam, so there really was a lot of depression and drugs.  And Woodstock was soon to follow.  Drugs and anti-establishment ideas became a way of life for many at that time.  The Beatles reflected some sad times.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
also they made music people covered a lot and were made into huge hits too.
certainly great talents.

Paul has made a fortune from people covering "yesterday"....its the most covered song in history

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Beatles certainly weren't over-hyped.  They were simply huge at one point in time, in the mid-1960's.  They eclipsed Elvis and everything else for a period of time.

I'd go back to 1965's Rubber Soul as to a great period of their music.

By 1967 (Sgt. Pepper), it can be pretty depressing stuff to listen to.  But at that time, the Baby Boomers were being drafted to Vietnam, so there really was a lot of depression and drugs.  And Woodstock was soon to follow.  Drugs and anti-establishment ideas became a way of life for many at that time.  The Beatles reflected some sad times.

I think they got better as they went along....especially George...But McCartney was a genius for coming up with the Sgt. Pepper concept......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Also the thing with Paul is I think he is one of those guys that really likes to be married and believes in it....look he even got Married AGAIN to Nancy Shevell..I think deep down he misses Linda and is trying to replace her.......In would like to see him marry a black chick so everyone can freak out! :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Also the thing with Paul is I think he is one of those guys that really likes to be married and believes in it....look he even got Married AGAIN to Nancy Shevell..I think deep down he misses Linda and is trying to replace her.......In would like to see him marry a black chick so everyone can freak out! :)

Nobody would give the slightest bit of a fuck.

Thoth

• Getbig II
The reason the beetles were so popular and people were fanatical about them was because of the mainstream media or MSM.  But why?  Simple, who controls the MSM?  The CIA or information/propaganda arm of the U.S. Government.  Alot of people think the cia is this Fbi type force, no.  They do not enforce law.  They are what they are:  Intelligence Services...or just another term for propaganda ministry.  Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, etc, and many many other news corespondents are former or trained CIA.  Even the movies are cia scripts.  Why do you think the CIA is always portrayed as 007 type assassins in the movies?  To throw you off of what they really do.  Ever seen a real cia agent?  Enough said.

But anyway, so about the Beetles.  What all was going on before the Beetles phenomenon?  Ah..The Hippie Movement among many other political parties (Black Panthers, Martin Luther King, etc).  Basically in those days (Of hardly any tv) everyone was involved in....BINGO:  POLITICS.  When everyone is involved in politics of course everyone's mind is on politics.  The people in power can't do what they want to do.  No one turned a blind eye.  So there were constant anti political groups emerging, riots, and tons and tons of protests.  Do you see protests like that today?  There's your answer to why the Beetles were so popular.  You don't see protests like that today.  And it's because it's engineered.

Think about it, what was the 60's known for?  The beginning of the drug revolution.  You think that was an accident?  No.  LSD was created by the cia for interrogation purposes.  Let me guess how it just happened to find it's way all over America in break neck speed with everyone and their mother doing it.  Hmm.  Then you have the marijuanna craze.  How many people were smoking pot in the 50's?  Barely any.  Wonder what made everyone just happen to start doing that?  Gee.

Fast forward to today, and nothing's changed except the CIA/Gov't has gotten better and suppressing the people.  The Beetles was the start of it all.  The start of the "Celeb Craze".  Because when people have their minds on something like that, their minds are off politics.  Look at things today, how many people are really into politics?  Or REALLY know anything about what is going on, and NO i'm not talking about what this radio or that radio head said.  If it's on the radio, doesn't matter WHO said it, it's engineered.  Even Alex Jones or other wanna be patriots.  These guys are just as involved.  Their just different flavors for different folks. 

The point is, celeb craze, drugs, tv shows, are all tools to get the masses minds off whats really going on.  And it's NOT the people who are boosting these celebs, it's the media making you think that.  Ever since the Beetles you've had Elvis, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Madonna again, Brittany, and on and on and on.  You will always have some big music artist or movie star.  It's all contrived.  The Roman's created the Arena to keep the peoples minds occupied.  It's no different today, all bread and circus to keep the populace out of what's really going on.  Just think about it, and think hard.  It may not come to you now, but it will eventually.  Same thing with drugs.  Funny how new drugs just keep coming out ever so often, all invented within the last few years.  I'm talking about pain pills, crack, cocaine, meth, heroin, the pharma drugs, bath salts, etc.  I know heroin and cocaine has been around for centuries, but i'm talking about it's huge mainstream use in the last few years.  They're all tools to keep you docile and occupied.  The CIA just figured they had to do something and something fast to calm the people.  So they threw in everything but the kitchen sink.  Now with today's technology, it's getting worse, but I promise you this, it's on purpose.  Everyone goes around asking, "Why does the news pimp Paris Hilton so much"?  Well now you know why.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The reason the beetles were so popular and people were fanatical about them was because of the mainstream media or MSM.  But why?  Simple, who controls the MSM?  The CIA or information/propaganda arm of the U.S. Government.  Alot of people think the cia is this Fbi type force, no.  They do not enforce law.  They are what they are:  Intelligence Services...or just another term for propaganda ministry.  Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, etc, and many many other news corespondents are former or trained CIA.  Even the movies are cia scripts.  Why do you think the CIA is always portrayed as 007 type assassins in the movies?  To throw you off of what they really do.  Ever seen a real cia agent?  Enough said.

But anyway, so about the Beetles.  What all was going on before the Beetles phenomenon?  Ah..The Hippie Movement among many other political parties (Black Panthers, Martin Luther King, etc).  Basically in those days (Of hardly any tv) everyone was involved in....BINGO:  POLITICS.  When everyone is involved in politics of course everyone's mind is on politics.  The people in power can't do what they want to do.  No one turned a blind eye.  So there were constant anti political groups emerging, riots, and tons and tons of protests.  Do you see protests like that today?  There's your answer to why the Beetles were so popular.  You don't see protests like that today.  And it's because it's engineered.

Think about it, what was the 60's known for?  The beginning of the drug revolution.  You think that was an accident?  No.  LSD was created by the cia for interrogation purposes.  Let me guess how it just happened to find it's way all over America in break neck speed with everyone and their mother doing it.  Hmm.  Then you have the marijuanna craze.  How many people were smoking pot in the 50's?  Barely any.  Wonder what made everyone just happen to start doing that?  Gee.

Fast forward to today, and nothing's changed except the CIA/Gov't has gotten better and suppressing the people.  The Beetles was the start of it all.  The start of the "Celeb Craze".  Because when people have their minds on something like that, their minds are off politics.  Look at things today, how many people are really into politics?  Or REALLY know anything about what is going on, and NO i'm not talking about what this radio or that radio head said.  If it's on the radio, doesn't matter WHO said it, it's engineered.  Even Alex Jones or other wanna be patriots.  These guys are just as involved.  Their just different flavors for different folks. 

The point is, celeb craze, drugs, tv shows, are all tools to get the masses minds off whats really going on.  And it's NOT the people who are boosting these celebs, it's the media making you think that.  Ever since the Beetles you've had Elvis, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Madonna again, Brittany, and on and on and on.  You will always have some big music artist or movie star.  It's all contrived.  The Roman's created the Arena to keep the peoples minds occupied.  It's no different today, all bread and circus to keep the populace out of what's really going on.  Just think about it, and think hard.  It may not come to you now, but it will eventually.  Same thing with drugs.  Funny how new drugs just keep coming out ever so often, all invented within the last few years.  I'm talking about pain pills, crack, cocaine, meth, heroin, the pharma drugs, bath salts, etc.  I know heroin and cocaine has been around for centuries, but i'm talking about it's huge mainstream use in the last few years.  They're all tools to keep you docile and occupied.  The CIA just figured they had to do something and something fast to calm the people.  So they threw in everything but the kitchen sink.  Now with today's technology, it's getting worse, but I promise you this, it's on purpose.  Everyone goes around asking, "Why does the news pimp Paris Hilton so much"?  Well now you know why.

Dude you lost me after the first sentence......where the fuck did you get this shit???..are you on mushrooms???

Thoth

• Getbig II
Dude you lost me after the first sentence......where the fuck did you get this shit???..are you on mushrooms???

Re-read it.

Thoth

• Getbig II

I mean it's really not that hard to understand.  Just look at history.  It's very simple to figure out what's going on.  Just take your mind off everything and really look into the past and you will see it clear as day.  Now if you don't know anything about history, then of course your not going to understand this or either your afraid of the truth and will continue to post absurd comments without thinking about what I wrote like you previously did.  You honestly posted that right after I posted what I did and without even reading what I wrote.  Someone like you will probably never understand this kind of thing or anything political.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I mean it's really not that hard to understand.  Just look at history.  It's very simple to figure out what's going on.  Just take your mind off everything and really look into the past and you will see it clear as day.  Now if you don't know anything about history, then of course your not going to understand this or either your afraid of the truth and will continue to post absurd comments without thinking about what I wrote like you previously did.  You honestly posted that right after I posted what I did and without even reading what I wrote.  Someone like you will probably never understand this kind of thing or anything political.

why wouldn't I understand Mr. 60 posts???

Thoth

• Getbig II
why wouldn't I understand Mr. 60 posts???

Really?  So now you're measuring my intelligence and posts by my post count?  WOW.  Okay, so If I had 6,000+ posts of junk that would mean i'm equal or 7000+ posts would mean i'm better?  Get the fuck out of here.  Don't you have a some girlfriends to be fingering or some buddies to go to the movies with before curfew?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Really?  So now you're measuring my intelligence and posts by my post count?  WOW.  Okay, so If I had 6,000+ posts of junk that would mean i'm equal or 7000+ posts would mean i'm better?  Get the fuck out of here.  Don't you have a some girlfriends to be fingering or some buddies to go to the movies with before curfew?

I'm questioning your intelligence because I never heard any of this shit before concerning the Beatles....you got links to this crap??

the CIA?.....what the fuck?....they were just four fucking guys playing music.....now you've got them mixed up in some conspiracy shit

Thoth

• Getbig II
I'm questioning your intelligence because I never heard any of this shit before concerning the Beatles....you got links to this crap??

the CIA?.....what the fuck?....they were just four fucking guys playing music.....now you've got them mixed up in some conspiracy shit

LOL, no.  I wasn't saying the Beetles were CIA.  I was saying it was the CIA who came up with the idea to boost the Beetles through the mainstream media to get the peoples minds on something else.  It was the beginning of the celeb craze.  It was something they decided to try to see if it would quell all the uprisings at the time.  And it worked.  They got better and better at it.  This is why you don't see people protesting today like they did in the old days.  People today could care less about what Obama just did, but they know what celeb did or wore where ever the night before.  See what I'm saying?

This is an old trick used by the Roman Empire with the Arena (Gladiator's etc).  Tv for instance.  When tv was first invented it only had three main stations, maybe four in some parts of the country.  All gov't owned.  It's purpose was nothing more than news.  Many smaller countries do this still today.  Of course the U.S. now has 100's of stations, all to fill peoples minds with crap to keep them docile and uninformed.  

I don't have any links, because honestly you won't hear about this or learn about this anywhere.  This is just what I've figured out on my own and to me it makes perfect sense.  Especially if you know how bad those in power want to control the populace un-interrupted.  Why else would the news focus so hard on stupid acts of celebs?  

I may not be writing everything out like I want to, but was hoping you guys would get the message of what I was trying to say and form your own opinions.  But if you really think about what's happening, it all makes sense.

The reason I said CIA was because that is who controls our news.  I promise you they get the jump on events when they happen before the news does.  Ever notice how ALL the news stations at once are reporting something?  Who do you think gives them the heads up?  So when they do, they've already crafted the story on how they (CIA) want it told to the American people.  The CIA was created right after world war 2, it was meant to do the same thing the Nazi's did with Goebelles Propaganda of Ministry.  Remember, the U.S. viturally became Nazi, Germany after WWII, just without their political ideologies.  Operation Paperclip was bringing over all the useful nazi's to work over here after wwII.  After all, Germany was the most technological advanced country in the world at the time.  After wwii, look at our jump in tech.  Look at Nasa, the pharm companies.  Pzifer, Malkinkrodt, etc, all German companies.  The cia was no different.  The U.S. just learned how to control information using the CIA like the Nazi's did.  This is why the CIA controls a huge portion of our news.  It was them who worked the beetles into the mainstream media to get the peoples attention.  Psychological opperation 101 or psyops.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

There's nothing that is just foriegn about psyops either.  Psyops are routinely and constantly being ran on U.S. citizens.  Really read what that wiki page is saying and you'll figure it all out.