Author Topic: I have studied the phenomenon called "The Beatles" and have come to a conclusion  (Read 20466 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
dude..you've lost it...and you can't link to wikipedia dude..thats not a scholarly source

Thoth

• Getbig II
dude..you've lost it...and you can't link to wikipedia dude..thats not a scholarly source

You really don't understand what i'm saying do you? 

I linked to wiki so you could read up and understand what a psyop is.  Which is what is going on.  Here you go:

CNN and NPR interns incident
In the 1990s it came to light that soldiers from the 4th Psychological Operations Group had been interning at the American news networks Cable News Network (CNN) and National Public Radio (NPR). The program was an attempt to provide its PSYOP personnel with the expertise developed by the private sector under its "Training with Industry" program. The program caused concern about the influence these soldiers might have on American news and the programs were terminated.
National Public Radio reported on April 10, 2000:
The U.S. Army's Psychological Operations unit placed interns at CNN and NPR in 1998 and 1999. The placements at CNN were reported in the European press in February of this year and the program was terminated. The NPR placements will be reported this week in TV Guide.[21]
[edit]

This is how they control media. 

Dude, I know your not this stupid.  Your obviously playing with me and there's really no point in it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You really don't understand what i'm saying do you? 

I linked to wiki so you could read up and understand what a psyop is.  Which is what is going on.  Here you go:

CNN and NPR interns incident
In the 1990s it came to light that soldiers from the 4th Psychological Operations Group had been interning at the American news networks Cable News Network (CNN) and National Public Radio (NPR). The program was an attempt to provide its PSYOP personnel with the expertise developed by the private sector under its "Training with Industry" program. The program caused concern about the influence these soldiers might have on American news and the programs were terminated.
National Public Radio reported on April 10, 2000:
The U.S. Army's Psychological Operations unit placed interns at CNN and NPR in 1998 and 1999. The placements at CNN were reported in the European press in February of this year and the program was terminated. The NPR placements will be reported this week in TV Guide.[21]
[edit]

This is how they control media. 

Dude, I know your not this stupid.  Your obviously playing with me and there's really no point in it.

tell Nixon that the Gov't controls the media :)..however your point is well taken..I still,think you're wrong but..I have to admit that a lot of people believe what you wrote

delon

• Getbig III
The reason the beetles were so popular and people were fanatical about them was because of the mainstream media or MSM.  But why?  Simple, who controls the MSM?  The CIA or information/propaganda arm of the U.S. Government.  Alot of people think the cia is this Fbi type force, no.  They do not enforce law.  They are what they are:  Intelligence Services...or just another term for propaganda ministry.  Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, etc, and many many other news corespondents are former or trained CIA.  Even the movies are cia scripts.  Why do you think the CIA is always portrayed as 007 type assassins in the movies?  To throw you off of what they really do.  Ever seen a real cia agent?  Enough said.

But anyway, so about the Beetles.  What all was going on before the Beetles phenomenon?  Ah..The Hippie Movement among many other political parties (Black Panthers, Martin Luther King, etc).  Basically in those days (Of hardly any tv) everyone was involved in....BINGO:  POLITICS.  When everyone is involved in politics of course everyone's mind is on politics.  The people in power can't do what they want to do.  No one turned a blind eye.  So there were constant anti political groups emerging, riots, and tons and tons of protests.  Do you see protests like that today?  There's your answer to why the Beetles were so popular.  You don't see protests like that today.  And it's because it's engineered.

Think about it, what was the 60's known for?  The beginning of the drug revolution.  You think that was an accident?  No.  LSD was created by the cia for interrogation purposes.  Let me guess how it just happened to find it's way all over America in break neck speed with everyone and their mother doing it.  Hmm.  Then you have the marijuanna craze.  How many people were smoking pot in the 50's?  Barely any.  Wonder what made everyone just happen to start doing that?  Gee.

Fast forward to today, and nothing's changed except the CIA/Gov't has gotten better and suppressing the people.  The Beetles was the start of it all.  The start of the "Celeb Craze".  Because when people have their minds on something like that, their minds are off politics.  Look at things today, how many people are really into politics?  Or REALLY know anything about what is going on, and NO i'm not talking about what this radio or that radio head said.  If it's on the radio, doesn't matter WHO said it, it's engineered.  Even Alex Jones or other wanna be patriots.  These guys are just as involved.  Their just different flavors for different folks. 

The point is, celeb craze, drugs, tv shows, are all tools to get the masses minds off whats really going on.  And it's NOT the people who are boosting these celebs, it's the media making you think that.  Ever since the Beetles you've had Elvis, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Madonna again, Brittany, and on and on and on.  You will always have some big music artist or movie star.  It's all contrived.  The Roman's created the Arena to keep the peoples minds occupied.  It's no different today, all bread and circus to keep the populace out of what's really going on.  Just think about it, and think hard.  It may not come to you now, but it will eventually.  Same thing with drugs.  Funny how new drugs just keep coming out ever so often, all invented within the last few years.  I'm talking about pain pills, crack, cocaine, meth, heroin, the pharma drugs, bath salts, etc.  I know heroin and cocaine has been around for centuries, but i'm talking about it's huge mainstream use in the last few years.  They're all tools to keep you docile and occupied.  The CIA just figured they had to do something and something fast to calm the people.  So they threw in everything but the kitchen sink.  Now with today's technology, it's getting worse, but I promise you this, it's on purpose.  Everyone goes around asking, "Why does the news pimp Paris Hilton so much"?  Well now you know why.

Yes protests rapidly declined as the 60's moved on after the cia-manufactured popularity boost of the Beatles which hit in 1963 (UK) and 1964 (US)...the hippie & protest movement against the Vietnam War etc. didnt hit the true mainstream until 1966 so the all-mighty CIA's 'brilliant plan' had the exact opposite effect it would seem......lol

Thoth

• Getbig II
tell Nixon that the Gov't controls the media :)..however your point is well taken..I still,think you're wrong but..I have to admit that a lot of people believe what you wrote

Presidents are NOT who control this country.  I really don't know who does, but they are nothing more than puppets for the people.  Iran for instance.  What power does Ahmdinejhad have in Iran?  He is ranked 13th in power and he's president.  They're are 12 people over him.  

The Nixon situation is easy to explain.  The other political party or even people in his own party got wind of what happened and that was their key to get him thrown out.  Everyone knows that the main thing a leader or person in power must do is keep their hold on power.  That is their number one goal, not running said country like most believe.  That has been part of the game for centuries.  Machiavelli wrote about it in the 14th century.  That's why Nixon was thrown out.  Every president battles that.  Not just here, but every where.  ALways will.

It's okay if you don't believe what I'm saying.  But may I ask you why you don't believe it?

Thoth

• Getbig II
Yes protests rapidly declined as the 60's moved on after the cia-manufactured popularity boost of the Beatles which hit in 1963 (UK) and 1964 (US)...the hippie & protest movement against the Vietnam War etc. didnt hit the true mainstream until 1966 so the all-mighty CIA's 'brilliant plan' had the exact opposite effect it would seem......lol

Once again, I said it was the start.  Nothing anyone does works right away.  It takes time.  Look at things today.

Thoth

• Getbig II

The Beetles began in 62 and were world known by 64.  But you have to keep in mind, music artists and movies stayed around alot longer back then they do today.

delon

• Getbig III
Once again, I said it was the start.  Nothing anyone does works right away.  It takes time.  Look at things today.

No you are just wrong.

If there is an underlying reason, rather than people 'just liking stuff', behind artificially-created mass media phenomenon it is money not the CIA picking the latest justin bieber....jesus lol

delon

• Getbig III
The Beetles began in 62 and were world known by 64.  But you have to keep in mind, music artists and movies stayed around alot longer back then they do today.

All true but what's your point?

Thoth

• Getbig II
No you are just wrong.

If there is an underlying reason, rather than people 'just liking stuff', behind artificially-created mass media phenomenon it is money not the CIA picking the latest justin bieber....jesus lol

No my friend, that's excatly how the psyop is suppose to work.  It's what they want you to think.  Honestly, do you like Justin Bieber?  

Yes, there is money to be made, that is part of the equation.  And most important is people liking it.  But there's more to it than that.  Once again, how well do you like Justin Bieber?  You really don't think they know by now what people like, lol?  Ever heard of Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays?  If not, study about these two and you'll understand how easy it is to get people to like something.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Thoth making some damn good posts up in here....very interesting and thought provoking.
H

Thoth

• Getbig II
And yes, I know the cia didn't hire Justin Bieber, hell he probably doesn't know anything about any of this.  But I'll tell you who probably does.  The record company execs.  It is a known fact the cia is in regular touch with hollywood and the movies they produce often reading the scripts before they're released.  Don't think they don't do this with the music industry to.  Of course they are going to put things out there that people like.  How else would it get their attention.

Movies for instance.  They were going to remake Red Dawn, but this time take out the Russians and replace them with the Chinese.  Because of the current tensions with China, Obama has requested the movie not be made now.  Do you get it now?  The gov't is controlling the media and they want you hooked on it like drugs.  Has it made the actors and artists richer, sure.  But that still doesn't mean the gov'ts not wanting you to be overindulged in this.  And Oh Dang, I forgot though, now Red Dawn may have North Korea in it.  WOW.  Wonder why.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I have studied the phenomenon called "The Cock" and have concluded that "jephrius" is a leading consumer.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The reason the beetles were so popular and people were fanatical about them was because of the mainstream media or MSM.  But why?  Simple, who controls the MSM?  The CIA or information/propaganda arm of the U.S. Government.  Alot of people think the cia is this Fbi type force, no.  They do not enforce law.  They are what they are:  Intelligence Services...or just another term for propaganda ministry.  Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, etc, and many many other news corespondents are former or trained CIA.  Even the movies are cia scripts.  Why do you think the CIA is always portrayed as 007 type assassins in the movies?  To throw you off of what they really do.  Ever seen a real cia agent?  Enough said.

But anyway, so about the Beetles.  What all was going on before the Beetles phenomenon?  Ah..The Hippie Movement among many other political parties (Black Panthers, Martin Luther King, etc).  Basically in those days (Of hardly any tv) everyone was involved in....BINGO:  POLITICS.  When everyone is involved in politics of course everyone's mind is on politics.  The people in power can't do what they want to do.  No one turned a blind eye.  So there were constant anti political groups emerging, riots, and tons and tons of protests.  Do you see protests like that today?  There's your answer to why the Beetles were so popular.  You don't see protests like that today.  And it's because it's engineered.

Think about it, what was the 60's known for?  The beginning of the drug revolution.  You think that was an accident?  No.  LSD was created by the cia for interrogation purposes.  Let me guess how it just happened to find it's way all over America in break neck speed with everyone and their mother doing it.  Hmm.  Then you have the marijuanna craze.  How many people were smoking pot in the 50's?  Barely any.  Wonder what made everyone just happen to start doing that?  Gee.

Fast forward to today, and nothing's changed except the CIA/Gov't has gotten better and suppressing the people.  The Beetles was the start of it all.  The start of the "Celeb Craze".  Because when people have their minds on something like that, their minds are off politics.  Look at things today, how many people are really into politics?  Or REALLY know anything about what is going on, and NO i'm not talking about what this radio or that radio head said.  If it's on the radio, doesn't matter WHO said it, it's engineered.  Even Alex Jones or other wanna be patriots.  These guys are just as involved.  Their just different flavors for different folks. 

The point is, celeb craze, drugs, tv shows, are all tools to get the masses minds off whats really going on.  And it's NOT the people who are boosting these celebs, it's the media making you think that.  Ever since the Beetles you've had Elvis, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Madonna again, Brittany, and on and on and on.  You will always have some big music artist or movie star.  It's all contrived.  The Roman's created the Arena to keep the peoples minds occupied.  It's no different today, all bread and circus to keep the populace out of what's really going on.  Just think about it, and think hard.  It may not come to you now, but it will eventually.  Same thing with drugs.  Funny how new drugs just keep coming out ever so often, all invented within the last few years.  I'm talking about pain pills, crack, cocaine, meth, heroin, the pharma drugs, bath salts, etc.  I know heroin and cocaine has been around for centuries, but i'm talking about it's huge mainstream use in the last few years.  They're all tools to keep you docile and occupied.  The CIA just figured they had to do something and something fast to calm the people.  So they threw in everything but the kitchen sink.  Now with today's technology, it's getting worse, but I promise you this, it's on purpose.  Everyone goes around asking, "Why does the news pimp Paris Hilton so much"?  Well now you know why.

Spot on. The CIA created the hippy movement.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
jeez, I thought I was a conspiracy theorist. I believe the cia helps promote and even fund many movements, I even saw a doc about these revolutionary kids in college who were hired by the them to promote their agenda. but this is a little over the top for me to believe.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
jeez, I thought I was a conspiracy theorist. I believe the cia helps promote and even fund many movements, I even saw a doc about these revolutionary kids in college who were hired by the them to promote their agenda. but this is a little over the top for me to believe.

If you listen to any musician/actor today talk about having hippy parents, it's almost a guaranteed that the family is some part of the CIA agenda.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
how so?? wasnt it very anti establishment??...... oh i see it was to show the next generation that no matter what everyone ends up workin for the man and contributing to the apathetic country of money and war.. or you end up like that man eating out of the trashcan.

Thoth

• Getbig II
It's not really that hard to do if you think about it.  How many record companies are they now?  Maybe 8 or 10?  All they have to do is keep in touch with the top exec's of the company.  Tell the company what kind of music they prefer and that's that.  Now, with the news, same thing.  You have MSNBC, NBC, FOX, CNN (which Ted Turner is big time in politics and will do anything for politicians/gov't), ABC, CBS.  How hard can it be for them to stay in touch with these people?  Not hard at all.  Every story that the news puts out has to go through the director or whatever they call them.  That's all the cia has to stay in touch with.  No one else has to know anything.  Like that story I posted earlier, the armies 4th pysop team has already once been caught meddling with things at cnn and NPR in the past under the guise of "training with the industry".  Whatever.  I promise you cnn wasn't the only station doing that and it didn't stop there.  They just hide better now.

They only have to be in with the people at the top.  Tell them what they want done and put the rest out through the media.  The people will eat it up like they're doing now.  Simple.  These execs will play ball because they know the money to be earned.  You think they're going to tell or play along?  What would do if you owned a record company and the cia called you and said, "you're guaranteed success but here's what we want you to do..."

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
CHEECH AND CHONG were def C.I.A   ;D   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I have studied the phenomenon called "The Cock" and have concluded that "jephrius" is a leading consumer.

hahahahahah..... ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Thoth making some damn good posts up in here....very interesting and thought provoking.
X2

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Reminds me of the joke..."How did Yoko Ono get her last name"?........................ ................

John saw her naked! :D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Presidents are NOT who control this country.  I really don't know who does, but they are nothing more than puppets for the people.  Iran for instance.  What power does Ahmdinejhad have in Iran?  He is ranked 13th in power and he's president.  They're are 12 people over him.  

The Nixon situation is easy to explain.  The other political party or even people in his own party got wind of what happened and that was their key to get him thrown out.  Everyone knows that the main thing a leader or person in power must do is keep their hold on power.  That is their number one goal, not running said country like most believe.  That has been part of the game for centuries.  Machiavelli wrote about it in the 14th century.  That's why Nixon was thrown out.  Every president battles that.  Not just here, but every where.  ALways will.

It's okay if you don't believe what I'm saying.  But may I ask you why you don't believe it?

Dude...can you take this shit to another thread?..or start your own thread?..you're really killing this thread which is about the Beatles...you're going on and on about this

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
No you are just wrong.

agreed