Author Topic: Cars - what kind of car do you have seriously?  (Read 77508 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Cars - what kind of car do you have seriously?
« Reply #425 on: October 24, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: October 24, 2014, 12:09:02 PM »
Picked her up today

Now the boring "run-in" period...

Never done a run in period on any of our cars.

We've had a number of Audis all thrashed from day 1.

Wife drives an RS5 and I drive a Q7.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #427 on: October 25, 2014, 10:19:23 AM »
Lexus and Toyotas. And don't call me "seriously".
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2014, 10:20:02 AM »
very soon bentley like my friend phil

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: November 03, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »
Current car

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: November 03, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »
 :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #431 on: November 03, 2014, 12:40:45 PM »
Bmw 330d convertible &  Jaguar XF S.

Would like Bmw M5.. ;)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #432 on: November 30, 2014, 02:40:28 PM »
I'm selling my car.

Just took a deposit from the buyer yesterday.

1997 Skyline gts-t
2.5L Turbo
5 speed manual
several mods
fast

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: November 30, 2014, 03:06:15 PM »
Is250 f sport with some stuff done
64 gto
95 mustang 5.0 (got it really cheep)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 01, 2014, 12:54:04 AM »
I'm selling my car.

Just took a deposit from the buyer yesterday.

1997 Skyline gts-t
2.5L Turbo
5 speed manual
several mods
fast

I feel like I saw this car on Jalopnik recently

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #435 on: December 01, 2014, 03:34:04 AM »
its seems like everybody and their mothers r driving new mustangs and chargers these days so its not that big a deal when u pull up to one at a light somewhere,now pulling next to a older VETTE is another story,everyone can appreciate that cause u dont see them around every 2 blocks. these days with the way car dealers r practiclly giving cars away so cheap i can go out and get a new mustang or charger but i rather drive my CORVETTE,its older but like i said its not something u see everyday so that alone makes me feel good. my buddy who gave me the car did a total overhaul on the motor as well as the paint job and interior.everythings pretty much new even though its 30yrs old,he kept everything original also cause theres no faster way to kill the beauty of a car like that than putting on different hoods,bumpers ect,it kills the whole car doing that
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #436 on: December 01, 2014, 03:47:08 AM »
its seems like everybody and their mothers r driving new mustangs and chargers these days so its not that big a deal when u pull up to one at a light somewhere,now pulling next to a older VETTE is another story,everyone can appreciate that cause u dont see them around every 2 blocks. these days with the way car dealers r practiclly giving cars away so cheap i can go out and get a new mustang or charger but i rather drive my CORVETTE,its older but like i said its not something u see everyday so that alone makes me feel good. my buddy who gave me the car did a total overhaul on the motor as well as the paint job and interior.everythings pretty much new even though its 30yrs old,he kept everything original also cause theres no faster way to kill the beauty of a car like that than putting on different hoods,bumpers ect,it kills the whole car doing that

What year of corvette?  Details?  Also any pics?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: December 01, 2014, 03:57:54 AM »
What year of corvette?  Details?  Also any pics?

84 silver vette,LT-1 350 CROSSFIRE, my buddy who gave me the car did alot of work on the car,changed pretty much everything mechanical as well as the interior and exterior(paint job and detail)i got abunch of pics,ill post them up in a few,i got to turn on my scanner and scan them then put them up on getbig. to b honest its not that fast compared to the newer cars out today,they would crush me in the quarter mile and even the mile for that matter,lol. but its a cool ride to just cruise around in,the whole roof comes off,just 4 bolts hold the roof on, its got AC also.vettes always look nice if they r kept up and maintained nicely imo
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #438 on: December 01, 2014, 04:03:01 AM »
Nice. First or one of the first years of that body style. Corvettes are great for getting attention. Fun to drive too. I'm hoping to get one in the next couple years.

I have a Corvette thread on the general topics board if you want to share pics or anything corvette related with getbig.  :)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: December 01, 2014, 04:07:40 AM »
Nice. First or one of the first years of that body style. Corvettes are great for getting attention. Fun to drive too. I'm hoping to get one in the next couple years.

I have a Corvette thread on the general topics board if you want to share pics or anything corvette related with getbig.  :)

yea man no doubt,cool.thanks also,im gonna check it out in a few and post there,i found a great corvette website on the net,its a great site and got everything and anything on vettes,old and new.i believe its  CORVETTEFORUM.COM  awesome site man
R

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #440 on: April 13, 2015, 10:42:37 PM »
350 km/h (218 mph) 918 chasing Koenigsegg Agera R on German Autobahn Porsche vs Koenigsegg

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #441 on: April 13, 2015, 11:45:39 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #442 on: April 14, 2015, 12:43:05 PM »
here's one for you high rollers on here 500 k on e-bay...
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #443 on: April 14, 2015, 12:48:30 PM »
Imagine look of horror on a 1st date picking up some hot girl for dinner and then to the bat cave for dessert.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #444 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »
LaFerrari
McLaren P1
918 spyder

Daily - Bentley continental speed

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:52 PM »

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: April 14, 2015, 03:37:57 PM »
84 silver vette,LT-1 350 CROSSFIRE, my buddy who gave me the car did alot of work on the car,changed pretty much everything mechanical as well as the interior and exterior(paint job and detail)i got abunch of pics,ill post them up in a few,i got to turn on my scanner and scan them then put them up on getbig. to b honest its not that fast compared to the newer cars out today,they would crush me in the quarter mile and even the mile for that matter,lol. but its a cool ride to just cruise around in,the whole roof comes off,just 4 bolts hold the roof on, its got AC also.vettes always look nice if they r kept up and maintained nicely imo

LT1 vettes are huge pieces of shit. Hope that helps.

SHit motor.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2015, 08:09:07 PM »
Netflix Could Land Clarkson, Hammond & May, Call New Show 'House Of Cars': Video

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1098288_netflix-could-land-clarkson-hammond-may-call-new-show-house-of-cars-video?fbfanpage

Last week, we speculated Jeremy Clarkson would land at Netflix—and now we have new info suggesting that's exactly what's going to happen.

The Mirror is reporting that he and co conspirators Richard Hammond and James May—along with former Top Gear producer Andy Wilman—are close to a deal with the streaming service to host their next endeavor. The name is said to be House of Cars, a play on the company's smash hit  House of Cards. 

Obviously, landing the trio would be a huge win for Netflix.

And while there's no indication of what would be different about the new show, since Netflix isn't bound by broadcast standard, viewers might get to hear their frequent profanity in all its glorious detail, as opposed to the bleeps which punctuated their exchanges on the BBC.

Another potential upshot for fans if the deal goes through? If Netflix follows the formula it has with its other series—and there's no reason to expect it won't—the entire season will be available at once. Who wouldn't want to spend an entire weekend binge watching the three musketeers play with the planet's most desirable vehicles?       

For now, Clarkson, Hammond, and May are busying themselves preparing to host their upcoming series of live dates, creatively titled Clarkson, Hammond and May Live!

With the BBC set to begin a new era of Top Gear with a fresh cast, and the knowledge that the old crew isn't quite done yet, it's a good time to be a fan of automotive enthusiast programming. Stay tuned for more info.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2015, 08:23:55 PM »

They had a few of these (all used for the first and second movie) - I believe David Copperfield bought one.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2015, 08:35:49 PM »
Currently I drive a 2005 corolla, but I am buying a Subaru Legacy B4 RSK with a manual transmission in the next few days. Deposit is already down on it. It's white and is absolutely MINT, love the Japanese imports you can't get the B4 RSK in the states and they're rare everywhere else. It's basically a legacy with the STI motor and tranny plus another turbo. I drove it and instantly loved it. Roomy and not cramped like the STI and VERY fast. Hits boost at 2500 rpm and pulls hard all the way to redline.

Not much of a tuner car but I'll dress it up and lower it, and throw a proper 3 inch catback exhaust and cold air intake on. That plus a tune and we'll be good for a little but over 300 horse power to all 4 wheels.

Oh, and did I mention is has only 65k kms on? thing is mint.